It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Nibiru fans! Your proof just got 1000% better with CNN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
you trust CNN/any other news?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Did you guys read the whole article? This is far from proof 100% Nibiru is real and here is the last part of the National Geographic article.

No Smoking Gun

Other astronomers are intrigued but say they'll want a lot more proof before they're willing to agree that the solar system—again—has nine planets. (Also see "Record Nine-Planet Star System Discovered?")

"Obviously, finding another planet in the solar system is a big deal," said Rory Barnes, an astronomer at the University of Washington. But, he added, "I don't think he really has any evidence that suggests it is out there."

Instead, he added, Gomes "has laid out a way to determine how such a planet could sculpt parts of our solar system. So while, yes, the evidence doesn't exist yet, I thought the bigger point was that he showed us that there are ways to find that evidence."

Douglas Hamilton, an astronomer from the University of Maryland, agrees that the new findings are far from definitive.

"What he showed in his probability arguments is that it's slightly more likely. He doesn't have a smoking gun yet."

And Hal Levison, an astronomer at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, says he isn't sure what to make of Gomes's finding.

"It seems surprising to me that a [solar] companion as small as Neptune could have the effect he sees," Levison said.

But "I know Rodney, and I'm sure he did the calculations right."

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

The beginning of this news cast was cut out because it was saying that it is about looking for a planet scientists believed would be found... Tyche....hypothesized planet could be up to four times the mass of Jupiter
en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_planet)

But no such planet was found although they did look. Many other things have been found.

This and many other reports are more interesting.

And Dr Steven Vogt who led the study at the University of California, Santa Cruz, today said that he was '100 per cent sure ' that there was life on the planet.Dr Ragbir Bhathal, a scientist at the University of Western Sydney, picked up the odd signal in December 2008, long before it was announced that the star Gliese 581 has habitable planets in orbit around it.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... l#ixzz1zmM2vp10

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

It's a interesting photo, let me post it here so everyone can see it instead of a link:

One of the first things that struck me about it is the cloud bank and it's thickness. So this must have been very bright to see though the clouds, and of course I've seen the moon shine through clouds at night before.

It's pretty big too, as this picture is showing that it's large than our own moon appears in our sky as it's covering many more degrees than the moon does, indicating that it must be very, very close to the Earth, or it must be a massive object. Extremely massive.

Looking though videos that people have posted on YouTube, you can find other pictures, like this one:

Different date of course, and it is in a slightly different position in the sky (no clouds now). What is wild is how it's an exact same crescent as the first picture.......no angle deviation at all.

Even more interesting is where Neumayer Staion 3 is. It's located at Latitude is 70° 39’ S, Longitude is 8° 15’ W, over 30 degrees north of the south pole. Here's a map of where they are:

The reason this is so interesting is because of the direction that the web cam is facing: NNE or North North East.

With a object that big, that low to the northern horizon from a picture taken over 1,000 miles north of the south pole.....means it should have been quite visible to everyone in South America and Africa, including above the equator and into the northern hemisphere.
Even if it was only there for a few minutes.......someone should have noticed or snapped a picture.

But for some strange reason, only this web camera is able to capture an image of it.

I propose the following:

Because this object is so large in the sky, and so low to the horizon meaning it will be visible to people in both the northern and southern hemisphere, and is so close or so massive that it's bigger than the moon (but some how it's not affecting our tides....another strange anomaly), that we get as many as possible keeping an eye on this web cam.
If the object appears in it, make sure to go outside and look up in the sky. People in the southern hemisphere, look from North to directly over head. People in the northern hemisphere, look South to directly overhead.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen
All i got to say, is [snip] nibiru criticizers, there has been ALL TOO MUCH proof of Nibiru's existance... its here now, and you guys better better believe it!
Shoutout to Donny Gilson, for showing some of us the hidden truth.
edit on 4/7/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

I couldn't stop laughing when you said shoutout to Donny Gilson for showing us the hidden truth! The guy is a fruit cake who doesn't even know what he's looking at and he also reminds of Nancy Lieder . Everytime someone challenges his crazy ideas he blocks them,goes crazy, and files a false complaint to youtube or the police. I'm all for being proven wrong about Nibiru i'm just waiting on some solid proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There literally is "nothing to see here."

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OP

There are real mysteries going on that should be looked at..true mysterious stuff

Like Terraforming?
Vanishing dust belt around star baffles scientists

The dust disappearance at TYC 8241 2652 1 was so bizarre and so quick, initially I figured that our observations must simply be in error in some strange way," said study co-author Ben Zuckerman of the University of California, Los Angles.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
aye i also read the national geographic article, mentioning nothing about a gas planet 4 times the size of jupiter >.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
sounds like crap to me. 1st of all, if it were 4 time the size of jupiter, it would be not a planet, but a star! a brown or a red dwarf. are you people even being freakin seriuos??!!

and if it were a gas planet, how could anything live on it? what, they live on its many moons?

you know what i think? i think niburu is not a physical plane/planet, but some sort of an extradimensional shift or sumthing.... probably its realy comin afterall, but not as said as is! but rather a symbolic/metaphorical sense, with a rather spiritual meaning? :|

No it would be a planet...if it meets all the criteria.

“In terms of gaseous planets, once they reach 15 Jupiter masses or so there is enough pressure in the core to ignite deuterium fusion, so those are considered “brown dwarfs” rather than planets.”

Read more: www.universetoday.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One second it's next to the sun. The next it's on the other side of the sky.

I am shocked there is such a large group of people who make it a habit to debunk themselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
No one ever bothers to check the uploader comments do they?

There are some other links provided. I'm not saying there is proof.

But this National Geographic article is interesting..

National Geographic

New Planet Found in Our Solar System?
Odd orbits of remote objects hint at unseen world, new calculations suggest.
An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.

Kuiper belt objects are small icy bodies—including some dwarf planets—that lie beyond the orbit of Neptune.

Once considered the ninth planet in our system, the dwarf planet Pluto, for example, is one of the largest Kuiper belt objects, at about 1,400 miles (2,300 kilometers) wide. Dozens of the other objects are hundreds of miles across, and more are being discovered every year.

(See "Three New 'Plutos'? Possible Dwarf Planets Found.")

What's intriguing, Gomes said, is that, according to his new calculations, about a half dozen Kuiper belt objects—including the remote body known as Sedna—are in strange orbits compared to where they should be, based on existing solar system models. (Related: "Pluto Neighbor Gets Downsized.")

The objects' unexpected orbits have a few possible explanations, said Gomes, who presented his findings Tuesday at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Timberline Lodge, Oregon.

"But I think the easiest one is a planetary-mass solar companion"—a planet that orbits very far out from the sun but that's massive enough to be having gravitational effects on Kuiper belt objects.

www.pakalertpress.com...

It Is Official : WISE Telescope Confirms Nibiru A Rogue Planet Outside Of Neptune And Uranus!!

The National Geo article first line

"An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research."

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just because you can't see it, touch it, prove that its there doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That many of you want "proof" is amusing; surely most on here realise they only tell us what they can't keep from us anymore. NO ONE on here is stupid; if we were then we wouldn't be on this site at all. Good to see debate going on, asking questions is the only way to find any real answers. But come on guys, open your eyes. There is way more out there than you could ever imagine. Just because you don't know about it or can't comprehend it, doesn't mean its not there or as real as you are.
Nibiru has been talked about not only in the Mayan society but many before them and con-current to them; it has many names. The Vikings talk about Yggdrassill, their Tree of Life. Who is to say that that "tree" isn't in fact the magnetic tethering that holds Nibiru above one of the poles. I don't have proof but I don't need solid proof to know that its a possibility, that I should keep my mind open to the idea of it. How many cultures have a tree of life or mountain of kings that reached higher than the clouds? The great floods etc could be a result of magnetic poles shifting? How many of those stories are basically the same, the only difference being the cultural context. Just because we haven't witnessed a shifting of the poles and tethering of another "planet" (for lack of a better word, be that gas, solid, ice etc etc) doesn't mean it hasn't happened before. There IS evidence of it, there are articles on this very site about it as well as the wider internet. Stop just reading what you are reading and read into it. You wont get any real answers if you don't read between the lines.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceshark1234
"The only thing you get from the sun is vitamin D and cancer" LOL.

Yer I raised my eye brows at the suggestion an indian guy has stared at the sun and thus had not needed to eat as well. I had to know more..

www.youtube.com...#!

I guess that is the indian dude in question.

I dare someone to try it.. staring at the sun instead of eating lol.

It's true, he was created by a Southern Ca scientist in a lab, part plant/part man.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lisafer10
Just because you can't see it, touch it, prove that its there doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That many of you want "proof" is amusing; surely most on here realise they only tell us what they can't keep from us anymore. NO ONE on here is stupid; if we were then we wouldn't be on this site at all. Good to see debate going on, asking questions is the only way to find any real answers. But come on guys, open your eyes. There is way more out there than you could ever imagine. Just because you don't know about it or can't comprehend it, doesn't mean its not there or as real as you are.
Nibiru has been talked about not only in the Mayan society but many before them and con-current to them; it has many names. The Vikings talk about Yggdrassill, their Tree of Life. Who is to say that that "tree" isn't in fact the magnetic tethering that holds Nibiru above one of the poles. I don't have proof but I don't need solid proof to know that its a possibility, that I should keep my mind open to the idea of it. How many cultures have a tree of life or mountain of kings that reached higher than the clouds? The great floods etc could be a result of magnetic poles shifting? How many of those stories are basically the same, the only difference being the cultural context. Just because we haven't witnessed a shifting of the poles and tethering of another "planet" (for lack of a better word, be that gas, solid, ice etc etc) doesn't mean it hasn't happened before. There IS evidence of it, there are articles on this very site about it as well as the wider internet. Stop just reading what you are reading and read into it. You wont get any real answers if you don't read between the lines.

When did the Mayans mention Nibiru? I thought it was the Sumerians?

Ohh I get it. Maybe Nibiru on the opposite horizon is the Mayan one and the one next to the sun is the Sumerian one?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
According to the title of this thread, the evidence is 1000% more.

Hmm, that is 1000% x 0%, what does that equal?

snrRog

edit on 7/5/2012 by snrRog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here we go again ...It's all going down the tubes on 12/21/2012... And all kinds of stuff is supposing to be happening NOW to lead up to 12/21/12......I don't see nuttin! No you tube crap ...were is the proof????

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BORING !!!

The same story yet again on here
its NOT Nibiru because Nibiru doesn't exist

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

I think you might be right there, was getting a bit carried away and probably got the names wrong.
Nibiru has many names in many cultures. The fact that it tethered about the North pole is the point of common ground. Various world cultures would have interpreted it as different things according to their own cultural bias ie mountain of kings, tree of life, etc. Whether its a planet, mothership (as some like to think of it), home of the Annunaki, none of us will know until we know. Just that there is something out there, the world govts sure as hell don't want us to know about it and they are only giving us the smallest tiniest bit of information so that when it hits the fan, they can say they did warn us and we just didn't listen. The longer they can keep information about Nibiru (or whatever name you wish to call it), the longer they can keep the wool over our eyes and keep us in a state of fear and control through lack of genuine information. Don't let them lie to you; you get to choose what you believe and what you don't believe. Question EVERYTHING even if you completely trust your source. You will only completely confirm or deny your trusted source by questioning it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
LOL you want proof? from youtube?? hahaha you're living in the wrong world in the wrong time under the wrong government if you want proof of this

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lisafer10

Yet this is not something that any government could keep from anyone. That's the point.

You can't hide orbital changes from us (us being the hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers). You can't hide tidal effects from us.

You can't have a massive planet, brown dwarf, etc sitting next to the sun and cover it up. We'd notice (and again, when I say "we" I don't mean TPTB, I mean those of us that actively view the sun all the time using our equipment).

If people say: "Well they are so advanced they can cloak themselves, and even cancel out their gravitational field." (and then one has to wonder why a single web cam in Antarctica, 1,200 miles north of the south pole, can see it briefly then, but no one else?).

I can sit here and say that the tooth fairy really exists too, but you can't see it because of the magic it has to keep itself hidden.

Prove me wrong. You won't be able to. Because if you say magic and fairies don't exist, I can just claim that they are advanced aliens that have technology that is so far above us that it looks like magic.
As long as I keep using that line of reasoning, no one can prove me wrong (at least to me and other believers in the Tooth Fairy).

I'm very open to the idea of there being things out there that we have yet to discover or find ways of observing it. I'm also very open to the idea of advanced alien races existing who's technology is so far advanced that it would be like magic to use (however one could argue that since we are aware of the fact that advanced technology can do this, we would know that it's still technology, not magic or godly powers).

But I'm not very open to a alien race, 45 million more years advanced than us, coming here to make us slaves to mine gold for them......if they're that advanced, they could easily transmute one element to another, and there sits Jupiter with how much hydrogen available? Or the sun, or another star, or any one of the exoplanets that we've discovered that are much bigger than Jupiter.

So I'm more open to scientific discovery and deduction. Not blind faith in a story that someone translated (badly translated I might add) from some ancient text, and then decided to sell a book on that they PERSONALLY felt was the translation back in 1976.

edit on 5-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join