It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Nibiru fans! Your proof just got 1000% better with CNN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The sheer mentioning of nibiru turns some people into a cat in heat....The word just pisses them off. FACT IS..its an original theory, take it or leave it.................why someones theory gets peoples panties stuck in their butt is beyond me.....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Luckily my truths come from press conferences and papers, which any newspaper or news channel stories are made up from. Sadly usually by reporters with little or no knowledge of the field or even worse science in general (though this is not always the case). Frankly unless you're a real expert most of the real info is pretty mind boggling and never as sensational as it's made out by the time the poor normal public get to see it on the MSM. It's truly chinese whispers in action reading the original source and then the muck produced by the MSM sometimes.
Incidentally, to anyone that wants to complain that things are hidden from the public or it's not available to them - it is. But you have to bother reading it rather than expect it to be handed to you on a plate. There are actually a lot of fascinating discoveries that never make it into the MSM because either no one has picked up on it or they don't think they can spin it in a way that would interest the public.

For instance the press material from the 2012 EGU is available online along with the recordings of the actual press conferences:

www.egu2012.eu...

media.egu2012.eu...

Some interesting topics being Space Weather and habitable worlds within our own solar system. So there is no excuse for complaining either way about the MSM, when the original material they base their stories on is available from the scientists for your own examination. That's if they choose to publish a story based on it at all of course.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Scientifically what most people's idea of 'Nibiru' / Planet X / etc is is not even a theory, it's a hypothesis at best.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Has noone ever thought that Nibiru was just a rogue planet that once a long time ago passed by near earth, caused some havoc and then just kept on going and not into an orbit where it will repeat?

Honestly!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

So, its a gas giant..... From the fart cloud?

I'm guessing it's a giant invisible gas planet without mass located in the "Fart Nebula" which is just south of Orion's belt........

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Originally posted by avatard

........why someones theory gets peoples panties stuck in their butt is beyond me.....
If you have a moment, I would like to point out the extremely obvious for you.

• Obvious Point #1: He was begging for it.

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen

All i got to say, is [snip] nibiru criticizers, there has been ALL TOO MUCH proof of Nibiru's existance... its here now, and you guys better better believe it!
    Shoutout to Donny Gilson, for showing some of us the hidden truth.

edit on 4/7/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention
    For clarification, the [snip] was a bit vulgar, before it was 'snipped'.

Originally posted by avatard

FACT IS..its an original theory, take it or leave it.........
    Make up your mind. Is it a 'FACT'?? Or is it a 'theory'?

Previously, it may have been a theory, but by the time it reached the OP of this thread, not only did it escalate into something more than just a theory, but somehow it transformed into '10 separate individual absolute irrefutable undeniable proof positives'.

[Hence the 1000% proof that proves absolutely nothing at all.]

Hey Nibiru fans! Your proof just got 1000% better with CNN

• Obvious Point #2↑

• posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
    You should probably stop looking at the sun. It's not good for your eyes.

I guess that's why an Indian guy has been surviving for some 15 years without eating, just by looking at the sun, huh
    It's so bad for your eyes!!! Besides the fact that it improves vision and provides essential energy to your body, WHEN DONE RIGHT. Stop spewing bull# you've been taught since age 3, most of what you think you know is WRONG including things you probably think are trivial, like this. Sun gazing is one of the healthiest things to do, when done properly. People have been doing it for thousands of years.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I don't want any. Shut down your computer. Then go outside, and stare at the Sun.

Real quick-like, before you go though, I'm hoping you can assist me with a small dilemma that I have encountered:

Yesterday, I coulda swore that there was a light bulb embedded in the middle of my wall. It aint there now. Where did it go? Heck, there aint even a durn hole there. Do you have any idea of what could have caused it to vanish?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
    link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
    reply to post by MikhailBakunin

We have thousands of satellites and various other technologies used to survey the night sky.

There are hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of amateur astronomers with these telescopes to view the night sky.

None of them report anything of the sort.

Ever wonder why reports of UFO's or strange things in the night sky are lower among amateur astronomers?

It's cause they know what they are looking at.

~Tenth

OH SNAPSZZZZZ

so true...

though its a shame when a regular member types something like that, he/she gets flamed, and a post ban for "trolling" but eh.
    edit on 5-7-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
    link   
    I think the word "proof" in thread titles should be banned because it's never proof.... and this thread is a prime example of that!

I wish there was a way that people could have their wasted time refunded.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
    link   
    You guys do know this was an april fools joke from 2008 right? No? oh well maybe you guys should do some research on the matter before posting something thats been posted before like 100's of times.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
    link   
    We've only seen this video about 20 times not on here. Not new news and there are all sorts of brown dwarfs in our solar system. We just can't see them yet. So maybe there are thousands of Nibirus around.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
    link   
    Let me start off by saying that I'm not a believer of Nibiru... I guess if I had one question from that youtube video its, why is it that the Sun and Nibiru are right next to eachother in some clips and on opposite sides of the sky in others? Are these doctored videos or camera issues?
    edit on 5-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

I don't even know what your talking about, but all I know is that its impossible to photosynthesize as a member of animal kingdom, and even more impossible as a member of the Phyla Chordata. Yes I know there is a fish that photosynthesizes but its a complete different story. You as a person do not have Chloroplasts, therefore you cannot take energy from the sun and use it to turn nutrients into ATP. Your body as a human goes through respiration, which means you breath in air, take the Oxygen and use it to create ATP. The only thing you get from the sun is Vitamin D and cancer.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
    link   
    "The only thing you get from the sun is vitamin D and cancer" LOL.

Yer I raised my eye brows at the suggestion an indian guy has stared at the sun and thus had not needed to eat as well. I had to know more..

www.youtube.com...#!

I guess that is the indian dude in question.

I dare someone to try it.. staring at the sun instead of eating lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
    link   
    In case noone else took the time to research this:

Here is the original CNN article that the video referneces.

Source

If you actually read the article they are talking about a theoretical planet called Tyche. Tyche is used to try to explain mass extinctions on Earth with regards to a theoretical massive object in the Oort cloud that is perturbing the orbits of comets, asteroids and (dwarf planets/planetoids) and sending them towards the inner solar system. Tyche is another theory proposed much along the same lines of the Nemesis theory which suggests a red dwarf star sits on the outer reaches of our solar system. Either way, neither theory has been proven.

Tyche
    Nemesis

Propenents of these theories suggest that there is a regular cycle of mass extinctions on the Earth, however, to date, there has been no data that correlates mass extinctions and these objects.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
    link   
    I thought you were going to say it was because that Anderson Cooper finally came out of the gay albino closet.

Wrong again.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
    link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
    Has noone ever thought that Nibiru was just a rogue planet that once a long time ago passed by near earth, caused some havoc and then just kept on going and not into an orbit where it will repeat?

Honestly!

Orbits tend to repeat, as far as I know, hence the name 'orbit'.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
    link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
    reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

In Islam we have a concept called "adab" which is basically "polite manners." Most times, proper manners and respect for others will help your idea spread better than belittling and cursing people out. As the old saying goes, you attract more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.
    edit on 4-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

Or, in terms of how my neighbors in Alabama speak "It's easier to catch flies with sugar than, s##t."

Which is still profanity, but not directed at anyone, you know what I mean. ;D

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
    link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before, but i saw the sun in one place, then about 1/3 of the sky away from the sun, i saw a orange spot, as if there was a sun that had just set right there. I wasn't sure if this was from the sun itsself, or if there was something behind the horizon right where the orange spot was... I guess you could say it was very similar to what the people on the bus in bangkok saw in the vid.
    Many many people saw 2 suns on July 1st, and some even seeing it on the 2nd and 3rd. Just look it up on youtube, you will see it was more then just a few video's....

Shoutout to Donny Gilson, for showing some of us the hidden truth.
    edit on 4/7/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

Here is a photo of the object you and everyone else is seeing.

i1007.photobucket.com...

This is "not my photo" This photo is an actual photo from the Neumayer Station 3 Webcam in Antartica.

Here is the link to that webcam, so that anyone can visit that webcam for themself. It does not show up every day, as some days are cloudy etc. and what ever the exact alignment of the unknown object is. ----> www.awi.de...

Here are all of the " Coordinates " for actual astronomers and anyone who wants to check the data. Donny Gilison has been studying this subject for years now, and he has posted countless youtube video's on his site @ --->
    www.ursuadams.com...

Please do take the time to actually watch several of his video's where he gives the exact Coordinates, and you can then pull them up for yourself on the Exact same programs that Donny use's. Skyview, and Google Sky etc.

Please use some restraint, and do not reply hastily until you have checked out the source links provided in this post. Do not blaim the messenger, if the message does not go along with your current level of knowledge on this subject.

I realize how scarry that actual photograph from Neumayer Station's web cam must look to all of the naysayers, please try to deal with it, as it's actually there.

Now, Everyone - very carefully remove your hands off of your keyboards, and back away from your computers slowly...

edit on 7/5/2012 by chrisb9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
    link   
    Well I guess this is fitting then....
    www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join