It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Nibiru fans! Your proof just got 1000% better with CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
CNN Admitting that they have found a "Gas" planet, that is about 4 times the size of Jupiter. If you believe that it is bigger, keep that, because just like we all know the media is tampered with, so at least there spilling the beans.
"There is a huge, hidden, heavenly body right here in our solar system."

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before, but i saw the sun in one place, then about 1/3 of the sky away from the sun, i saw a orange spot, as if there was a sun that had just set right there. I wasn't sure if this was from the sun itsself, or if there was something behind the horizon right where the orange spot was... I guess you could say it was very similar to what the people on the bus in bangkok saw in the vid.
Many many people saw 2 suns on July 1st, and some even seeing it on the 2nd and 3rd. Just look it up on youtube, you will see it was more then just a few video's....

All i got to say, is [snip] nibiru criticizers, there has been ALL TOO MUCH proof of Nibiru's existance... its here now, and you guys better better believe it!
Shoutout to Donny Gilson, for showing some of us the hidden truth.
edit on 4/7/12 by masqua because: Removed censor circumvention

+51 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

Where's the CNN article?

And it's impossible for there to be a gas giant 4 times the size of jupiter and we not see it.

It's PHYSICALLY impossible.

As for your suorce, this youtube video, you'll notice a National Geographic Article linked in it.

Which states the following:

Based on his calculations, Gomes thinks a Neptune-size world, about four times bigger than Earth, orbiting 140 billion miles (225 billion kilometers) away from the sun—about 1,500 times farther than Earth—would do the trick.

But so would a Mars-size object—roughly half Earth's size—in a highly elongated orbit that would occasionally bring the body sweeping to within 5 billion miles (8 billion kilometers) of the sun.

Gomes speculates that the mystery object could be a rogue planet that was kicked out of its own star system and later captured by the sun's gravity. (See "'Nomad' Planets More Common Than Thought, May Orbit Black Holes.")

Source

The article NEVER mentions a gas giant 4 times the size of Jupiter, nor does it advise that it's Nibiru or anything else.

So please do me a favor and READ your sources before you make ridiculous claims and insult a whole group of people.

~Tenth
edit on 7/4/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Hmmm, by George, I think you've got it! Proof!!1!

I'm sorry, old footage on youtube will not win your case, nor will using CNN for that matter as a believable source. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but don't expect to be treated nice when you swear at those who believe different to your views.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Where's the CNN article?

And it's impossible for there to be a gas giant 4 times the size of jupiter and we not see it.

It's PHYSICALLY impossible.

maybe it's of one of those invisible gases?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before, but i saw the sun in one place, then about 1/3 of the sky away from the sun, i saw a orange spot, as if there was a sun that had just set right there.

You should probably stop looking at the sun. It's not good for your eyes.

I can get that exact same effect by staring at a light bulb, then turning my head and looking at the wall. Does that mean that there is another light bulb embedded in my wall?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I still find it hard to swallow, mean if it's supposedly visible to the naked eye, where is all the effects, specially if it's suppose to be 4 times the size of Jupiter, there will be noticeable effects. Plus who really care's about Nibiru anymore, or really for the doom and gloom. Way I see it, if it's the end of the world where are people going to go? It's called end of the world for reason because you know, the whole world ends. So just sit back relax and and stop stressing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

We have thousands of satellites and various other technologies used to survey the night sky.

There are hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of amateur astronomers with these telescopes to view the night sky.

None of them report anything of the sort.

Ever wonder why reports of UFO's or strange things in the night sky are lower among amateur astronomers?

It's cause they know what they are looking at.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, you kind of ruined your post, and any hopes of people taking it seriously, when you started throwing profanity at people who don't believe in your Nibiru planet.

In Islam we have a concept called "adab" which is basically "polite manners." Most times, proper manners and respect for others will help your idea spread better than belittling and cursing people out. As the old saying goes, you attract more bees with honey than you do with vinegar.
edit on 4-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If its only 4x larger than jupiter and its beyond pluto then there is no way you or any could see it during the day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And the fail thread of the week goes to.....

CNN? lol wow it must be true.

Oh and OP don't tell us to F off please.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Let's see...youtube as proof, no link, and a snotty attitude....nope don't buy it at all....

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jordanAKbramsen

All i got to say, is FU*K you nibiru criticizers, there has been ALL TOO MUCH proof of Nibiru's existance... its here now, and you guys better better believe it!
Shoutout to Donny Gilson, for showing some of us the hidden truth.
I just can't seem to make myself stop reading this↑ part.
That cracks me up each time I read it. lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I can get that exact same effect by staring at a light bulb, then turning my head and looking at the wall. Does that mean that there is another light bulb embedded in my wall?

Now that's funny stuff there. I don't care who you are...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

great observation!

however I was just joking!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin

great observation!

oh I know

I wanted to get that out there and you gave me the perfect opportunity

Really though, this whole nibiru nonsense has gone on long enough.

In the words of the gerat Neil Degrass Tyson:

"Show me a mayan astrophysicist and then we can talk".

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Cool. Is this the same Nibiru that was coming to destroy the world in 2003?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's funny how these nuts will tell us all about how the MSM are brainwashing us an spreading propaganda until something they want to see is reported (or not, in this case) then it's undeniable proof.

What a flop...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by MikhailBakunin

great observation!

oh I know

I wanted to get that out there and you gave me the perfect opportunity

Really though, this whole nibiru nonsense has gone on long enough.

In the words of the gerat Neil Degrass Tyson:

"Show me a mayan astrophysicist and then we can talk".

~Tenth

Thats funny and all and "hahaha" so we get a few laughs and giggles but then we stop, in that sudden moment we realize that... nibiru isnt "mayan"...

So... you know... its not all that funny anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

The whole 2012 thing is though, and it's tied enough for me to make the reference and it make sense.

So...hillarity, although dimished, still present.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok own up who gave him stars?

You can just see the guy when he pressed enter thinking "Yeah proved it
Iam gonna get so many pats on the back here" then tothetenthpower turns up and he is like "Oh no" and facepalms. lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join