It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they ramping us up for disclosure asap or what?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Science has made some interesting "discoveries" recently. Some of them sound like an attempt to ramp us up to disclosure. Theyre slowly telling us things that make aliens seem more and more likely.

"every star has planets"? Really? Ive always understood that our sun is not special. Its supposed to be about halfway through its lifespan. Its an average size. Theres millions of stars just like it that are observable. Why would the earth be special then?

Bacteria was discovered quite a while ago that lives in primary cooling system water in nuclear reactors. This water is hot enough that it would boil a man alive. And its highly radioactive. Kinda throws the "goldilocks zone" bull out of the water if you ask me. It seems to be that life can literally spring up anywhere.

The higgs boson was announced as confirmed. Now this one is highly interesting. Since mass is really an interaction between subatomic particles and the higgs field...what does it take to block the higgs field? If we could cause a spaceship to be massless, it will not be affected by the earths gravity. Put a nuclear rocket on it for propulsion. oh, and the cosmic speed limit only applies to objects with mass. Just keep on accelerating!

So its theoretically possible. I doubt we are the most advanced species out there. They have to be visiting us.

Anyone who cant see this is lying to themselves or not paying attention. Is disclosure imminent? Was the higgs boson really just confirmed? Or was it already, and they already know there are aliens coming to visit? And do they have bad intentions?

Also, when i posted my intro, i said that i dont believe aliens as evil as us could have technology for interstellar transport. i was dead wrong. WE are on the verge of interstellar space travel i fear. That really bothers me more than the idea of aliens coming here.
edit on 4-7-2012 by phroziac because: hit enter too soon

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry but I see nothing here that indicates disclosure nor do I see anything here that indicates they must be visiting us... Just because you have some possibilities/theories dos not make it reality...

Didn't the US government specifically come out to say they have had no contact with aliens? Why would they come out and say that if they were nearing disclosure?

Why has no other government came out?

Why has there been no solid evidence of aliens visiting us?

Yes there is some pretty weak evidence that suggests MAYBE we have been visited, but it is far far far from concrete...

I do not think we are the only life in space, but I think if aliens were visiting us that we would have some pretty solid evidence by now. There is non... Look at the ufo videos, most of the time it is just blinking lights...

Nah, I don't think they have been here.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I doubt we're on the verge of anything, since the major banks are bankrupting most the developed world, while eating up all the money.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Now i didnt say theres contact with any governments. I do know for a fact the usa has posession of two or more wrecked craft.

But if aliens must exist. And if we are close to the capability of interstellar travel. Then how are visits not occuring?

The banks are an interesting comment. Its true. And collapse of the world as we know it is imminent. ive been told that it will happen this year...but im not sure how my contact would know this.

But i think somehow itll all work out
edit on 4-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Now i didnt say theres contact with any governments. I do know for a fact the usa has posession of two or more wrecked craft.

But if aliens must exist. And if we are close to the capability of interstellar travel. Then how are visits not occuring?

Unless the vehicles are man-made. Aerospace firms messed about with all kinds of designs over the years, including those of the saucer type.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I, on the other hand, would be very surprised if they didn't officially disclose shortly. I can't imagine how it's not common knowledge even now, but it seems people are all too happy to believe what they're told and ignore their own observations.

There will be a lot more things happening before long that will send our belief systems right out the window. Should be a good show.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It won't be a full disclosure, not even close.

It will be whatever story they need to tell you to keep you afraid.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The banks are an interesting comment. Its true. And collapse of the world as we know it is imminent. ive been told that it will happen this year...but im not sure how my contact would know this.

I would take crashed aircraft as contact, at least they would know and be able to disclose... How on earth do you know for a fact?

What makes you think we are close to interstellar travel? Lol They haven't even confirmed this god particle yet, they said they need to do more tests... For all you know they could just be looking for more funding... Then you take a huge leap and say how visits not occurring? Like wtf? For all you know the life on other planets COULD be light years behind our tech! Why assume it is level/ahead? This is all just speculation and dreams, sorry.

What do the banks have to do with aliens? lmao... But yes I agree, the system will collapse!

Listen I would love there to be aliens as much as you, but there is simply no evidence of them. Just speculation and hearsay.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Total BS! I have seen no aliens and nothing that looks like damn aliens! lol

On the other hand I have heard some people say they have seen them and guess what? I do not believe them! I will believe it when I see it.. You on the other hand do listen to other people instead of seeing the lack of evidence! You choose to believe the hearsay...

Many people make stuff up for fun my friend, just look at all the fake ufo vids, there are so so many!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Theres too much evidence for roswell to believe they didnt recover a craft. I also know someone who saw a saucer shoot another saucer down over lake michigan. And something weird certainly happened in kecksburg pa. im not sure i believe the die glocke story, but it was definitely a ufo.

I know for a fact might not have been the right wording. I dont need to convince anyone, i just know it based on evidence ive seen.

I thought the higgs boson was confirmed? Did i read wrong? even without that, recent "discoveries" do seem to lead in that dirction. If the higgs field is for real, i see no reason it cant be manipulated.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Theres too much evidence for roswell to believe they didnt recover a craft. I also know someone who saw a saucer shoot another saucer down over lake michigan. And something weird certainly happened in kecksburg pa. im not sure i believe the die glocke story, but it was definitely a ufo.

I know for a fact might not have been the right wording. I dont need to convince anyone, i just know it based on evidence ive seen.

Yeah, something did happen at Roswell, and there's a ton of evidence for 'mysterious' aircraft. In all probability they're man-made.

I thought the higgs boson was confirmed? Did i read wrong? even without that, recent "discoveries" do seem to lead in that dirction. If the higgs field is for real, i see no reason it cant be manipulated.

They're certain the Higgs Boson has been found, but it hasn't been proven 100%. That's basically the situation.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

All of what you said there was again hearsay and speculation, absolutely NOTHING that points to aliens... Have you not seen the disk shaped crafts hitler was working on? Who's to say they were inspired by aliens? I've seen video from the 50's of a disk shaped craft badly hovering, looked like human tech no me...

It is your choice as to what you believe but there certainly is zero solid evidence. I have looked at pretty much everything there is and still I am far from being convinced... I will wait till I see something. But still in my 31 years I've seen absolutely zip! That does not mean they do not exist, but I have seen nothing! So until I do I'll believe what my eyes tell me...

A quote from this article regarding 'god particle'

Although their results are said to be strong enough to claim an official discovery, the scientists will avoid doing so because they remain unsure whether the particle they have found is indeed the Higgs.

link
They have been looking for 40 years! They need to string people along to get more money! Pretty simple really.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is the problem with your entire thread, unless you have seen one of the ufo's that your so sure the government has then you can not know for a fact. you can suspect or beleive but you can not know, that is why alot of us want disclosure, to prove what we think, you evidentley do not need disclosure because your already convinced.

and sorry but we are not even close to interstellar travel, not even close, and there are alot more elements then just speed before we could ever visit a earth like planet.

ever notice the similarities between the
1) ufo crowd that thinks this is the year they deserve and will get disclosure.
2)the religous nuts that think this is the time that jesus is returning.
3)the doomsdayers that think this is the year the world will fall apart.

your all going to be sadly disapointed.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What else do we need for interstellar? Besides Toilets that dont break?

I still want disclosure. I want the people of the world to not be kept in the dark....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

In an infinite universe in which there are an infinite number of stars, there are also an infinite amount of planets. If anything, our own existence is the proof that alien life exists somewhere. Since the universe is indeed infinite, there must exist an infinite amount of alien races scattered across the universe, which leads to the inevitability that some are far more advanced than us and some are in the equivalent of our stone age. Not saying we've been visited, but keep an open mind.

Don't deny their existence; deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Are they ramping us up for disclosure asap or what?

No, "they" are not. You are about the millionth customer to come through this drive through line with an epiphany because your "connected the dots" or something similar.

No, this no prep for disclosure going on, period.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So if we send an unmanned probe to a planet with people in the stone age on it...and it lands and a rover pops out of it, and they carve pictures of it into a rock, and 10000 years later theyre in the space age sending rovers to planets near them....and their conspiracy theorists are all like "omg aliens!" On their version of ats....lmfao.

What if a group of hebrews wandering around in the wilderness in circles for 40 days think its god and follow it...and it just so happens to help them get out of the rut their stuck in.....umm..

So basically what if we become the ancient aliens that allegedly help build pyramids on another planet and allegedly created those people?

What if its already happening? I do have a conspiracy theory about venus and the melting landers.....

reply to post by gameisupman

No need to be like that. Theyre going to disclose some day......is this not still an interesting topic?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Bacteria was discovered quite a while ago that lives in primary cooling system water in nuclear reactors. This water is hot enough that it would boil a man alive. And its highly radioactive. Kinda throws the "goldilocks zone" bull out of the water if you ask me. It seems to be that life can literally spring up anywhere.

Bacteria is quite interesting. It also can be found growing near underwater volcano's

International researchers want to figure out if there's a direct connection between the growing volcano activity and the increase in marine life there, such as shrimp, crab, limpets and barnacles. Some of those creatures represent completely new species, the scientists say. "They're specially adapted to their environment and are thriving in harsh chemical conditions that would be toxic to normal marine life," Chadwick noted. "Life here is actually nourished by the erupting volcano." The hydrothermal venting from the volcano allows bacterial filaments to coat the rocks and provides a growing food source for many of the nearby creatures, said Verena Tunnicliffe, a biologist from the University of Victoria in Canada.
Life thrives at underwater Volcano

The higgs boson was announced as confirmed. Now this one is highly interesting. Since mass is really an interaction between subatomic particles and the higgs field...what does it take to block the higgs field? If we could cause a spaceship to be massless, it will not be affected by the earths gravity. Put a nuclear rocket on it for propulsion. oh, and the cosmic speed limit only applies to objects with mass. Just keep on accelerating!

Actually it's not fully confirmed. They are only at the four sigma level.

So its theoretically possible. I doubt we are the most advanced species out there. They have to be visiting us.

We are without a doubt not the most advanced species out there. We are only a Class 0 civilization with the beginning understandings of science. Any species capable of traveling to us are of a higher class of civilization

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think whats happening also is the collective social reasoning is changing with exposure to the "real world" through the internet. So our capacity to handle information is expanding. It does seem like every day you can go to CNN's website and see some astronomical discovery that is significant, and seems to get us further from this idea of being alone. You have to ask yourself, if an article suggesting that there are 100,000's of earth like planets in exsistance was published in the 40's or 60's or even perhaps later even, would society not flinch, the way it doesnt seem to now?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If there are spaceships of non-earth origin (unlikely but not possible), and the government knows about it and has made contact with these entities that control these ships (almost impossible), then this "disclosure" will never happen and the government will always keep it a secret and the few individuals who are privy to such knowledge will take it with them to the grave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join