It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Nebula Connection - Leonardo Divinci (and more)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have recently been doing a lot of research and made some significant discoveries that i believe should be shared.

What feels at least to me like a fair while ago was i subscribed to a nice guy named Danny Wilten on youtube who had found some interesting bits in the orion nebula by teasing them out with various methods for his youtube videos. So a week ago, I decided to see for myself just how visible his items were using the original hubble picture of the Orion nebula from 2006. In doing so i found myself sitting in front of it thinking, if there is something else there, show me. I want to know the truth. And just like that, almost instantly the first full overlay hit me, these werent in any way partial hits but full over lays. Then one after another i kept finding more and more. There appears to be no end
yet it has taken even me a fair amount of time to convince myself of these amazing connections.

Original image: Orion Nebula Hubble 2006

These are what i found.

Leonardo Davinci's works.

Sebastiano Ricci's Work

I have many, many more and also have a lot of analysis to go along with them which i will delve into soon.
But as you can see these art works are mapping the Orion Nebula and it predates the technology needed to carry out such reproductions.

It goes back to ancient beliefs from many cultures around the world. Which also Includes a vast majority of the secret societies.

edit on 4-7-2012 by troyroser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
and ?

what got decoded ?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Cool theory, but sorry.. I really can not see the connection in the GIFs you have done.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The eyes see what the mind wants it to see.

Nice pics though. S&F

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by troyroser

So now we just have to figure out did Da Vinci copy the cosmos or did the cosmos copy Da Vinci?
Insert second line here.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Okay i have managed to get a few hours sleep. Shall we continue?

We will start off with a quote that seems strangely appropriate.

If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings.

-Leonardo Davinci
"Seeing the Body: The Divergence of Ancient Chinese and Western Medical Illustration", Camillia Matuk, Journal of Biocommunication, VOl. 32, No. 1, 2006"

So we have the Orion Nebula, a place which fits the description of where many people have believed we not only came from but would return. In essence, the life giver and the life taker as souls move in and out of "higher conciousness", branching away from the collective.

Well then, what do we know about the Orion?

(1) The Arabic version is Al Jabbar (the Giant) – which equates with the Hebrew Gibbor – or Al Babadur (the Strong) or Al Shuja (the Snake).

(2) In Babylonian lore, Orion was identified with Tammuz.

(3) The Chinese call the constellation Shen and regard it as the realm of the White Tiger.

(4) In early Egypt it was the demon, Sahu; in later times it was Horus or Osiris journeying across the sky.

(5) The Greeks had many names such as giant, warrior, double axe, etc. but earlier, the name was Kandaon or Woarion.

(6) The Hebrew version is Kesil or Gibbor, equated with Nimrod.

(7) In Mesopotamia it was Ningirsu or Tammuz or Uru-Anna, the deity of light.

(8) The Mexicans recognise it as Atli the bowman.

(9) Norse mythology sees these stars as Odin or as Freya’s spinningwheel.

(10) In North America it is recognised as three fishermen (Micmac), a celestial hunter or the Hanging Lines (Zuni).

(11) Siberian lore says that the stars are Erlik Khan and his three dogs and the wapiti they are chasing. In the Buriat version a hunter, born of a cow, was carried to the heavens by the gods when he shot an arow at three stags he was chasing.

(12) In South America it is recognised as condors holding two criminals in Peru, as three bolas by others, while some tribes say the stars are a leg, in some cases the leg of one of the Pleiades after it had been bitten off by an alligator

These are from the Dictionary of Mythology listed under "Orion".

However we also need to add the respective "modern day Christianity's" "Jesus Christ" and Buddhism's Vijñāna. Which also symbolise our higher conciousness connection based through the Orion Nebula.

It is important that i also mention here that modern scienece tells us that the Orion Nebula is described as a womb in its role of active creation as it consistently works at producing new solar systems and stars to to breath life into. An interesting article and video are in the following url.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Encyclopaedia Britannica online states "Leonardo (Davinci) envisaged the great picture chart of the human body he had produced through his anatomical drawings and Vitruvian Man as a cosmografia del minor mondo (cosmography of the microcosm). He believed the workings of the human body to be an analogy for the workings of the universe."

Leonardo was connecting to this higher conciousness as many have and would through time, to draw on for information and an understanding of our universe. He is highly regarded as a polymath, along with many great minds of the past. Edison and Tesla being a few more modern examples.

"A polymath (Greek: πολυμαθής, polymathēs, "having learned much") is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas. In less formal terms, a polymath (or polymathic person) may simply be someone who is very knowledgeable. Most ancient scientists were polymaths by today's standards" wiki

René Descartes (born 1596) was a French philosopher, mathematician, and writer who spent most of his adult life in the Dutch Republic. He has been dubbed the 'Father of Modern Philosophy'. He dedicated a lot of time to the study of the pineal gland, and called it the "principal seat of the soul." He believed that it was the point of connection between the intellect and the body. wiki

This however was nothing new at all, instead more of a physical study and observation. The pineal gland is said to be our third eye. Think of it as our hardware to connect to higher conciousness. Like a computer would connect (wirelessly of course) onto a network. Much like we connect to the internet and share a collective conciousness to inspire and share ideas and thoughts.

edit on 5-7-2012 by troyroser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The pineal gland is shaped like a pinecone which turns out to be the exact symbol used throughout history to represent itself. To those who understand the symbolism.

The staff of Osiris: The pinecone on top represents the pineal gland, while the staff itself is a representation of the spine.

source

You will notice that the pope has the same staff symbolism. While in fact the Vatican itself has an enormous statue of a pinecone in front of everyone.

Forgive me, i do not remember where i got this particular picture. It was not made by me

While we are mentioning Osiris we should look into the egyptian mythology a little further.

Osiris is the "lord of death and rebirth"
Isis is the "godess of motherhood and fertillity"

Osiris and Isis are both brother and sister and also consorts according to historical records.

As mentioned earlier we know that Sah (Osiris) Represents Orion and if we look at who Sothis (Isis) represents in the "mythological dictionary A-Z" by J.A Coleman

Isis - She is represented in the sky as Sirius and is often depicted with long wings, as a snow white heifer, a hippopotamus, a serpent or a queen standing on a crescent.

source

Sirius, Queen's Chamber (Feminine)
Orion, Kings Chamber
Pleiades (Sister Stars)
Thuban was the pole star when the pyramids allegedly were built and the program began.

If we look back to the "Last Supper" over lay we will see Leonardo Davinci has depicted mary (sirius) connected but physically distant from christ (Orion).

This brings me to Aten which was the union of Orion and Sirius as a creation god introduced by Akhenaten who brought the idea that the individual "gods" were just parts of the one "god" to which Akhenaten praised as the creator, and giver of life.

Aten (also Aton, Egyptian jtn) is the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra.

-wikipedia

Let's look at "Aten"

Like Little hands reaching out of the source, the "original higher conciousness"

It's reaching to all forms of life.

On the right you will see that one "connection" is entering the mind, right where the third eye can establish its connection. We are of course reffering once again to the pineal gland.
image source

image source

I will take another break
however there is much, much more - as always.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
All I am seeing are just paintings and nebula background fading in and out. I cant really see any connection. Awesome idea though.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Leonardo could not possibly have seen the Orion Nebula as it appears in the Hubble image because that image incorporates wavelengths outside of the visible spectrum. As for his dramatic, swirling compositions, we know from his own notebooks that he experimented with the eddies and currents that form in liquids, and traced organic shapes. I'm not saying Leonardo wasn't an extraterrestrial, but this line of "investigation" seems dubious at best.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenny71
All I am seeing are just paintings and nebula background fading in and out. I cant really see any connection. Awesome idea though.

You need to look at the details. The shapes, the flow of lines as they inspire his art. You will be amazed!

Originally posted by DJW001
Leonardo could not possibly have seen the Orion Nebula as it appears in the Hubble image because that image incorporates wavelengths outside of the visible spectrum. As for his dramatic, swirling compositions, we know from his own notebooks that he experimented with the eddies and currents that form in liquids, and traced organic shapes. I'm not saying Leonardo wasn't an extraterrestrial, but this line of "investigation" seems dubious at best.

He didnt see it with his physical eyes so of course he could see it in its entirety
like i said, the quality is poor and i apologise. I can only hope that you will overlay the pictures in the same places i have and look yourself at just how detailed the overlays are.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Those are erally nice pictures!!

However, I don't even remotely see anything that could link the pictures to the Nebula....I have been staring at them for the past 30 min and still nothing.

Teye22

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
very interesting.

good stuff.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Use these as stencils for placement and use google images to get the highest quality version of each picture

Original Image

Some more Images

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Break down Analysis of the Mona Lisa. Remember this is a direct overlay, no changes to either picture.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I had a moment to convert some more

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
converted some more gifs from the pile

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Fascinating thread, the reason I came here in the 1st place...

There are also other correlations / connections with his work-

check this out

The case for musical notes is strong as well:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38b05cdfe2c2.jpg[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join