It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's genetic and beam weapons scare the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The 2020 date is ok with me as my actuarial life expectancy is less than that but that date could be an intentionally false, let your guard down, tactic. And what might the US have today and then.

english.pravda.ru...

"Defense opportunities of countries in space, in the field of information confrontation - in cyberspace, first and foremost - will be of decisive significance in defining the character of the military struggle. In a longer term, new weapons may be created on the base of new physical principles (beam, geophysical, wave, genetic and psychophysical)," Vladimir Putin wrote in one of his pre-election articles that were published in the Rossiiskaya Gazeta.

I thought that the weaponization of space was forbidden!

It is also possible that the excessive amount is meant for secret programs. Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov said at the end of March that Russia was developing a program of non-lethal weapons - beam, genetic, psychophysical and wave weapons. The weapons are to appear before 2020.

If Russia continues to develop new kinds of weapons, the country may come closer to obtaining the world reign. Experts do not even doubt that such weapons will be created sooner or later. The modern technological progress makes most unbelievable ideas real very quickly. Mankind has already reached the point, when some new "absolute weapon" lets its creator win absolute predominance over all other states, Alexander Khramchikhin, deputy director of the Institute of Political and Military Analysis wrote.

As for the "absolute weapon," it goes about the systems that could, for example, cause natural disasters. This is tectonic (geophysical) and climatic weapon. Reportedly, scientists have been developing such weapons for a long time already. Rumor has it that the new weapons have even been tested. For example, in the summer of 2010, when the European part of Russia was suffocating from anomalous heat, smog and wildfires, it was rumored that it was the Americans who tested the climatic weapons and caused the disaster.

Combat lasers can also be a super weapon that can make its owner the most powerful superpower of all. Long-range lasers will remain a part of science fiction for a long time, though. For the time being, it is extremely hard to design a compact source of energy that may give destructive power to a laser. In addition, the effectiveness of optical range laser weapons strongly depends on the state of the atmosphere, which creates the intractable problem of beam dispersion.

As for the biological weapons, there are chances to avoid international prohibitions for its creation and distribution. It will be possible if people create special bacteria that do not kill humans, but destroy liquid and solid fuel. The US has already conducted experiments to create such bacteria.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
As a person subscribed to 20 different papers around the world, I can tell you that Russia is BEHIND United States on weapons technology.

Russia is now playing catch-up, and they must because US Neocons with Israeli Zionists are clearly taking over the world country by country

Some they take over with debt, others with bombs, if no one stands up to them, they will take over the world and institute population reduction

They ultimately want to kill billions of people, Hitler was an amateur compared to these people

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

this subjects is quite an interest to me, if your into reading you might want to read a book called Polar Shift by clive cussler, its very interesting, all about causing a polar shift using electromagnetic weapons, i'm only half way through it but its very interesting, and funnily enough its the russians who are involved,

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I think America won't go to war with Russia ever again. If anything they will sell that technology to us.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212
As a person subscribed to 20 different papers around the world, I can tell you that Russia is BEHIND United States on weapons technology.

Russia is now playing catch-up, and they must because US Neocons with Israeli Zionists are clearly taking over the world country by country

Some they take over with debt, others with bombs, if no one stands up to them, they will take over the world and institute population reduction

They ultimately want to kill billions of people, Hitler was an amateur compared to these people

You could well be correct. Who knows? I mean I would expect the British to be at the forefront also- they always are but like to hide it ...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rory212

its necessary

it really is

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

new topics

top topics

join