It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Ascension is everywhere.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Exactly mate! It's not about doom and gloom. It's about making most out of life, rising to challenges that we face, experiencing, evolving, being at peace.

What's the worst that can happen if we are spiritually at peace?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Rift is also heavily ascension themed, their is also a boss named Wormwood

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I assume we'll all ascend when we go extinct. Something to strive for I suppose.

Recently I saw a movie called Bruce Almighty. Proof of God? One can only guess...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

....I'd love to go into discussion about this subject because I don't seem to share this view with many people, at least not on the internet... Most people that are "awake" etc... are still attached to material things in a way I just can't understand. Sure, I'm posting this on a computer, but one that's had it's best time and won't be replaced till it stops booting....

It's so heartening to know I'm not alone in my thinking.

I don't know whether the Ascension is real, or just another new age scam, but part of me hopes it's real and not for any religious reasons, but for the exact same reasons you speak of.

I stopped watching tv, stopped listening to the radio, stopped buying and reading newspapers and magazines, and stopped living amongst the steaming 'crush', chaos and misery of humanity a couple of years ago. It became unbearable, and felt like an oppressive vice, squeezing the life and breath out of me. In fact, it literally made me so sick, I was close to death. I moved away from society and live quietly by a lake, where I can hear myself think, and nature sigh.

Maybe I have too much going on in my natal 12th house, maybe I fell over and smacked my head at some stage that I'm not aware of, but I've become increasingly incapable of conforming to society's whims - and that includes all the fuss, bull#, frenzy and hype of politicians, the media, religion and the new age.

I honestly can't see things getting any better if humanity remains as it is: on a one-way track to oblivion. But neither can I see things improving in this world where humanity is stripped of its ability to protect and defend itself, as the powers that be so eagerly desire. I no longer trust authority, given that every single one of them, at one stage or another, have proven they don't deserve our trust.

Yes, I hope all this ascension business is real. I really do. But if it's not, and it's just another scam, then I'll do my best to make lemonade out of lemons.

(post by Forzaking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Bumb, 2018, ascension getting faster and faster, losing more and more memory, but at the same time remembering everything. This is the transition from male energy to female age of Aquarius energy. The matrix we're living in has finally hit peak intelligence to where it understood that it can't be god because god created it. So what you're witnessing is the transition from male energy (negative/artificial intelligence/anti christ) to female energy (positive/natural/christ like). Here's a picture to simulate.

humbertolvx.files.wordpress.com...

edit on 30-1-2018 by XendorFazem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join