It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Ghost Cities Popping Up in....Africa?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
First off anyone notice the lack of parking spaces for the empoyees, Im presuming there will be some sort off commuter train/tram/metro system installed to ferry people (sheeple) about to and from the workplaces (workcamps ?).

And there does not seem to be any type of commodity type shops, All seems very sinister to me.

Was pleased to enlightened about UN,AG21 as i was not aware of this NWO policy and that is a preaty chilling affair IMO, that has a far reaching draconian resettlment agenda.

From sourse.. thedailybell.com

Agenda 21 is hard to narrow down into a single item. I can only attempt to summarize it as a "master transformation" globally, "into serfdom". It is Cap and Trade at the local level, removal of private property rights, and many other things. Agenda 21 won't happen over night. Only a few are seeing it, more and more are awaking.

Mix the following ingredients:

1) Fiat currencies across the globe are beginning to tumble.
2) Former Los Angeles Mayor predicts 90% of states and cities to go bankrupt within 5 years.
3) Ron Paul may have his way with the Fed Reserve after all these years. (Jackson, Lincoln, McKinley, Garfield, and JFK)
4) Agenda 21
5) Big Gov healthcare & death panels
6) Single world currency
7) The chip?

--------------------------------------

End Result: The elitist playing the role of God leaving the surfs no property and no money.

Oil,physical gold, landgrabs and FIAT & Elites (TPTB) all over the world are tied in very sinister ways !!

Theres an old Labour party saying here in the UK,
Margerate Thatcher could not tie the peasants to the fields anymore,
So she tied them to there morgages insteed..

Off to find out more, Good work OP you opened a pandoras box here S&F For effort

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

From "The notebooks", 1938

OF THE BARBERS - All men will take refuge in Africa.

Leonardo Da Vinci's Prophecies.

Now it makes sense.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It will certainly baffle archeologists of the future.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

i think this makes the most sense ...

WHY IS CHINA BUYING UP AFRICA?
Chinese influence has grown massively in recent years across Africa, fuelled by natural resources such as oil, iron and copper.
These are shipped to China and then end up back in Africa in the form of vehicles or footwear.
Trade between Beijing and Africa was worth £70billion by the turn of this decade. It was worth £4billion ten years before.
Trade deals with more than 40 countries have been signed, including Uganda, Kenya and Algeria.
The communists also provide billions each year in loans to states on the continent, extending their political as well as economic influence.
It is estimated that more than a million Chinese have moved to Africa since trade started booming.
It led British Prime Minister David Cameron to criticise the 'authoritation capitalism' of China last year, by saying it was unsustainable in the long term.
In comments about China’s growing global influence, he admitted the West was increasingly alarmed by Beijing’s leading role in the new ‘scramble for Africa’.
He said he was keen to counter the ‘Chinese invasion’ of Africa and urged the continent to introduce democratic reforms.
He also said Britain needed to forge a new relationship with the continent now that the 'shadow 'of colonialism had been lifted.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The towns appear to be inhabited already, to some extent. My guess is a real estate business, and like most new housing being built today, the apartments are way too expensive for Joe Average. It also appears the estates are some kind of payment for oil (surprise).

Link here...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

What’s really going on here?

edit on 4-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

CHINA may know some of the land in tha country may become un livable, due to the data they have gained in recent years. My 3 cents OR THEY KNOW ANOTHE RCOUNTRY IS GOING TO HAVE ISSUES AND ARE PREPARING TO HAVE THEM HOUSED THERE.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CthuluPrime

that's a good one. anyone figure out what that one circular picture is reminds me of the show flashfoward.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If there is one tthing the Chinese are not, is stupid, they have a reason for doing what they are doing. They may be stubborn, ignorant and numb to the fact that their country is polluting the world's air and water, but as long as they are making money and advancing technologically then the government is happy...the end!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by seabag

Interesting that the apartment blocks are in groups of different colours, as if they were built for a particular and definate purpose. Looks quite regimental.

I was thinking the exact same thing...

It seems we are speculating in this thread, seems like fun, so here's my speculation:

Somebody somewhere is expecting a massive displacement of people sometime in the future... could be from America, could be from Japan... who can guess. As for that 'regimented' look, could be in the interest of keeping civil order in such a massive population displacement event.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I read about this somewhere else, but can't seem to find the article.

Under Communist rule, you are not allowed to own property. You can lease it for 99 years I believe. After the 99 years are over, then your family has to redo the lease with the government. The Chinese have been on a buying spree in major cities to safeguard their money. To them buying overseas land and buildings are a way to keep their money in their hands and not the governments.

Those apartments will probably be sold to average Chinese who with to safeguard their money. When you look at it that way, it's a smart idea for the people. In addition it shows how much of a failure the Chinese government is with property rights, or any rights for that matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Maybe they are just trying to say to the poor people of Africa and the Governments that its easy when you know how????

Think about it.... hasn't taken long to build this ghost City which shows the African people and Governments up if anything.... saying 'you let your people starve when its quite easy to construct a City from nothing'.....

On the other hand I was going to mention that maybe they are setting up camp to invade parts of Africa but then again these are residential blocks not Army barracks!! Unless of course they are disguised as residential blocks!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I would think they're doing this to research city building and development techniques?

Maybe it's Chinese billionaires playing "Sim City" and wanted to see what would happen in real life. They forgot the traffic.

Perhaps they're building in natural disaster prone areas so that they can research what happens to city infrastructure in the wake of disasters without the nasty side effect of, oh, killing people?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Rather than a conspiracy per say, i put this more down to corporate greed. By that i mean chinese developers getting huge amounts of cash to build things - and then not stopping! Bribery and corruption are rife in some areas, at all levels of the Party echelons.

Local official says to property developer "if i get you a contract to build in Africa, will you give me some kickbacks?"
Developer: "Who needs what building?"
Official: "No one but i can get access to huge amounts of cash"
Developer: "Sounds good to me"

Obviously made up the above but looking at the other "ghost cities" it is easy to see that the above is perfectly possible and plausible.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
China is overpopulated. I don't think it's too much of a stretch of the imagination to think they would want to send some of their excess population to colonise resource rich Africa.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Remember the movie District 9? Maybe they are building cities for their alien captives. Aliens living in Africa against their will, doesn't sound too good does it?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
China is overpopulated. I don't think it's too much of a stretch of the imagination to think they would want to send some of their excess population to colonise resource rich Africa.

Maybe they want another billion or so chinese on the planet!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That is very strange. And those are some beautiful little cities. Why aren't they occupied ?

I wonder if it's some sort of relocation effort for over populated China ?

I'm going to stay on this. Good looking out OP.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It seems to me that if this is really real and not a hoax, that the Chinese do have a secret on the higher levels. I don't really believe the Chinese statesman who said that who wants to be the mayor with a bad financial tally. Gotta be they know something we don't. Maybe many Chinese wondering if they will have to relocate due to nuclear accidents? Ex. Japan last year. I certainly wondered if we would have to absorb all of Japan in order to save them.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I could see it happening. They would be nearing the 2 billion mark right now if it were not for the one child policy. However the policy is increasing unpopular and there is pressure for the government to find another solution to overpopulation in China. Migration to Africa would be an ideal solution for them. If they can find enough corrupt officials in African governments to bribe to allow immigration on the scale needed it could be a realistic solution to one of their biggest problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join