It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Ghost Cities Popping Up in....Africa?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Are they planning ahead for the results of a potential nuclear exchange and the relocation of the nation to a largely "nuclear" untargeted nation/region. Who'd waste nuclear weapons on remote areas of Africa, lets build cities there for once we've annihilated the US as lost most of our country in the process..? Doesn't look like a sound investment to me....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
My guess is that it was to house workers for factories that are yet to be built. China has moved in.

edit on 7/4/2012 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Char-Lee

Unusual that each square is built different so that they look like writing.

Can someone print and do dot to dot and see if it is Asian writing chars. of some kind.

Could it be that places are being built in known safe spots on the planet for something they know is coming.

If someone was to connect dots they should start with the images of the structures China has built in its deserts.

The weirdest one I’ve seen is this structure. It measures 5 miles wide by 10 miles long. What the heck could it be and why in the middle of nowhere??

link

That last one someone suggested and showed a convincing close up that it is this...
www.geocheminc.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
U.N mandated smart cities. Agenda 21.These will come to the States eventually,notice huge shifts in populations?Detriot and other economic disasters,whole cities are being vacated and bulldozed.Then there are the disaster effected area's,where the people that be are making it hard for people to return to their homes.Such as area's hit by Katrina and now the wildfires.Folks are being herded.There was some summit just this week with a U.N official pushing smart cities by 2015.Because us worthless eater's are unsustainable.Futures so bright I gotta wear shades.

My understand is that the 'smart cities' are designed to accommodate large numbers of people populating urban areas. However, these places are going up in the middle of desserts not in urban areas. Typically people show up and urban areas develop out of necessity. In this case China is creating the urban area without the people; back asswards. 

Agenda 21 has no doubt already decided which areas will be designated as "living areas". People will have no choice. The end of the Age is nigh.

I'm getting jealous. China has modern, high tech ghost cities and all we have here in America are FEMA camps.

I find it hard to believe TPTB behind Agenda 21 have such far reaching connections. I've read a lot about Agenda 21 as it applies to US but haven't dug deeper into which countries are players and which are victims (must be a little of both in many). If this construction really does have to do with Agenda 21 we're in trouble. Agenda 21 is the NWO agenda in plain sight...I need to dig into this a little deeper this week.

edit on 4-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That last one someone suggested and showed a convincing close up that it is this...

Yes, it does look like some type of water treatment/containment area. It's far too big to be a building. One must ask...WHY? There is nothing near it that would require that much water (at least nothing ABOVE ground). 

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
These cities are New World Order post WWIII work/internment camps for people that survive the upheaval.

Wow and ours have barbed wire and guard towers...lucky Chinese will be getting better treatment!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpig221
I think it's simply because the Chinese are just really, really weird.

I mean, look at some of this Chinese weirdness...

From your source:

You’d think with overcrowding like this in China they’d be able to quickly fill up those ‘ghost cities’, no?

Day at the beach in China, anyone?

edit on 4-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Wow wonder what the Pee to Water ratio is!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by sonnny1
Waste of resources.

Period.

Did you notice the barren landscape around the city ?

Idiots.

Yeah just like those deserts full of sand in the middle east. You don't know what 's below the ground. Or how fertile that land could potentially be.

Think theirs FOOD underneath those sands?

I dont. I think theres more sand.........

Could be bunkers packed full actually. certainly would be wise if this city is to be filled after a disaster.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I see many sites that list Africa as one of the safest places to be in the event of a pole shift.

Quote:

Africa

The entire African continent, with the exception of some coastal areas or deep river valley’s, will remain above sea level even after the poles have melted. This would seem to place it in an enviable situation, especially in light of the moderate temperate climate the entire continent will enjoy in the new geography.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 4-7-2012 by drivebricker because: added a link

edit on 4-7-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Privatisation of civilisation. Posh FEMA camps, China own a lot of debt. Maybe they have built new city's for the good honest hardworking citizens of America and Europe to come join the ranks in this new up and coming superpower. Brics.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
China is really hurting itself in the long term.. it's bolstering it's economy by building infrastructure, which is super.. we in the US did that big time during / after WW2 .. but we did it locally and we did it in a manner that made sense... the Chinese have been building ghost cities in China for years now .. which keeps people employed, yet yields NO return on their investment.. it's an artificial economy..

When the China bubble pops, that's going to be a HUGE problem...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
I see many sites that list Africa as one of the safest places to be in the event of a pole shift.

Quote:

Africa

The entire African continent, with the exception of some coastal areas or deep river valley’s, will remain above sea level even after the poles have melted. This would seem to place it in an enviable situation, especially in light of the moderate temperate climate the entire continent will enjoy in the new geography.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 4-7-2012 by drivebricker because: added a link

edit on 4-7-2012 by drivebricker because: (no reason given)

Not a very reputable source I'm afraid.... but this isn't related to that regardless.. China has been at this on their own land for a long time.. it's a method to keep their economy propped up.. they are keeping people employed by building cities... cities that are empty.. they can't do that forever, and it yields no returns ... they are killing themselves in the long run.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Jesse ventura explains. Look it up. Huge water bladders and pipes suck out the great lakes and other large bodies of water, to put the water somewhere else. Maybe these new cities building these huge water aquifiers will use this water. Companies all over the world have been sucking water out of the great lakes and other huge bodies of water so that they can sell the water to you the consumer. Now why are they relocating cities, now that is another question in itself. Jesse has raised alot of issues that raise more questions. These cities are just another part of the bigger picture or stage set in the near future. My guess.
Control the water, you control the world. Even if they took all of the water from the lakes, you still have underground water. See, does not make sense. This water is used for something else for the stage to be set for the future of the world. My guess again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In reality, i'm sure they are just exspanding their horizons for their future to sum it all up. Thats what people DO. We exspand, the people have to move somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
on 1st inspection it does seem very strange to spend vast amounts of money in such poor areas where the average wage is $ 2 a week while the apartments cost $120,000 upwards ...the pole shift theory is a big no no as they would drop like a deck of cards and probably be washed a way by a mile high tsunami...bunkers built inside high altitude mountains would be a far better advantage than building on flat plains.....it does look like a commercial project ,but who knows

it says in the BBC article that ghost cities have been built in Spain and Ireland any one have pics of those to compare lay out etc.. im sure there is a reasonable explanation why they have built them. but i can't think why

nice find

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
These city's remind me of North Korea, that place has people living there, but it still looks empty.

OK now im going to throw my theory in here.

lets say you overthrow a country. what do you do with the people already living there?
really do you think they would happily mingle and live among those who they have just had a war with? no right, so what if you pick them up and plop them down in an empty city. There they are isolated and out of the way.

Now what I would look for is how to move the people from point A to point B, B being the empty city.
How many people does it hold? how many trucks, buses, boats and planes does it take to move that many people? and where are they ?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did anyone see the movie "2012", who were the developers of the "arks" and where did the arks end up at? I'm not suggesting that it is the production for the end of the word but they are certainly preparing for something big, as the movie perhaps was warning. Every movie is to condition the masses... Make its seem like entertainment but there's a reason to everything!

Sorry mods for getting off topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Its bad enuff china is now.superpower and the yen is now.stronger then the dollar. They are now.helping africa wich is.rich in resources build itself up. This something we should have done a longtime ago.The us just.wants.to.rape.africa.for.its resources and not help the african people. If war breaks out now.who.side.do you think africa will.be on? We could have.done.so much to help.africa.but now.its.to late ww3 is only weeks.away at.this point. America is.dead. familys of vets cant even put flags at there.gravesites. i used to live in america. Welcome to the north american union. We have a new flag and we have anew.currencey. i have aready seen.insiders trading with the new currencey and there is also a.new.global currencey wich is paper cash digital hybrid called the WEN wich is new backwards the 100 wen credit has the.un flag on it a picture of king tut. It also has qr barcode on it so you can scan it yours smart phone. My friend has one of them i will.ask him if i can scan a picture of it. Im new so i am not allowed to post.bit i will when i can. Sorry about my puncuation im tying from my phone.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed was the color coding of the housing complexes...just to add variety?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This reminds me of structures in the show flashfoward especially the circular on in the desert
edit on 4-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join