It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone saw the Heavy Metal group on CNN with the Black Singers ? One spoke to much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
-10000000 points of faith lost in ATS thanks to this bizzare display of ignorance

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Those guys are bad a$$. Like heavy metal cowboys.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
-10000000 points of faith lost in ATS thanks to this bizzare display of ignorance

You are playing the ignorant one here

-1000000000000 points of faith lost in YOU

edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ben81: change the title of your thread.

You implied you were looking for info on "Skinflint" (the heavy metal band out of Botswana) and then proceeded to completely throw your own thread off topic by running off in multiple directions.

The idea of a metal band in Botswana is actually an interesting topic.. but you unfortunately made a complete mess of your own thread. I'm out.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It is a scam to make money. The whole satanic rocker thing inspired my ex-friend the Nightstalker. It is all bull. You will find nothing of value in this silly skull crap.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
Ben81: change the title of your thread.

You implied you were looking for info on "Skinflint" (the heavy metal band out of Botswana) and then proceeded to completely throw your own thread off topic by running off in multiple directions.

The idea of a metal band in Botswana is actually an interesting topic.. but you unfortunately made a complete mess of your own thread. I'm out.

humm what ? skinflint ??
my title is fine

CNN interviewed the dark heavy metal group made of black singers .. Check
where ever they are from is not important .. america or africa i dont know
Botswana you say ? maybe

I didnt derail my thread but i did go deeper to explain how the music industry works
so many references to the devil and the white guy in the interview talked a bit to much
thats why the lead singer tried to actualy stop him without revealing he is actualy trying to stop him talking
while the camera is rolling

where did i exagerate ? see the interview for your self
stay on topic and please dont derail the thread again
contribute or stay out

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The idea for a metal band incorporating elements of african rhythm and mythology (not devil worship
) with old school heavy metal is a very intriguing concept. I checked them out, and sure they may not be the best, but they are unique and have a lot of love and passion for what they're doing. I wish them all the best with it, and I'll keep my eye on them. To anyone that is offended by these guys or think this music is dark and satanic... Simply, WOW... these guys are as tame as they come. Look up some trully satanic music and this will sound like mozart to your ears

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you completely took their statements out of context. I watched the interview myself. They weren't saying they believe in anything dark or satanic, they were saying they incorporate elements of ancient african mythology into their songs. And even if they do believe it, that is their tradition and custom and for them to believe if they choose so
edit on 4-7-2012 by Tasmanaut because: grammar

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hmm not sure what to think of this one..

I know alot of metal bands have a satanic background but i also know alot of them don't.

My favorite metal band for example (Disturbed) is actually very religious.

I agree that the music industry as a whole has a very sinister agenda behind it. Yet i think that agenda will mostly be pushed by the very well known mainstream groups.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I hate to break it to you but there's a high probability that the devil doesn't exist.

Out of all the religions in the world, probably hundreds of thousands maybe even millions, that have existed throughout the centuries..what makes you've chose the right one? Highly unlikely even if one was actually true.

And most metal bands do the whole devil thing as a gimmick to entice angry wanna-be rebel teens to their music.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What I meant was only a small fraction of metal groups use that gimmick. Pantera, for example, was hardly Satanic. They did the whole "Cowboys from Hell" thing, sure. But that's a figure of speech. They were one of the biggest metal bands ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So, Robert Johnson was heavy metal?

You know, Groucho Marx saw an Alice Cooper show once and thought it was an amazing display of vaudeville.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

And one of the BEST!!! RIP D. Darrel. Your music is missed.

As for Ozzy being a bad guy. hardly. I've met him. he's a sweetheart. He is also easily confused and the whole bitting the head off the bat thing was an accident. he thought it was a fake bat that some fan threw on stage. He grabbed it. Bit it. Probably drunk out of his mind he thought it would look cool for the fans and his image and found out after wards that it was a actual bat. He was disgusted. Ozzy is no satan worshiper.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
you wanna see some satanic metal
youtube this.

carnifex-hell chose me

I'm pretty sure these guys worship the devil

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No I didn't saw any rock group with black singers on CNN, I'm pretty sure I'd remember doing it if I had. It would be hard to forget sawing a band. Did anyone else do it? Own up, we'll respect your honesty.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged.

Also I'll never forget the Laurel Valley posts I made. It was a thread about the muscicians who were a part of that club that died under age 30.

I found a video interview on the CIA/M'Kultra/Satanic Cults there and also an article about this, naming some of the stars and that they were the children of the CIA/Military, so there is quite a large number that are actually a part of those families to begin with.

And also brought up that Charles Manson was from Laurel Valley and after his court case, his group went off to Utah to found one of the countries leading animal rescue shelters and gets mentioned on the news.

You can tell they're doing the work TPTB want them to, under their wing so to speak.

So that night, I found a file that suddenly showed up, wasn't there even when I show hidden files. This is linux. And it was titled Dead Joe. Which when I searched, was connected to a linux editor I never use. But its also connected to a very ugly song, sounds like a harsh warning song.

Here are the lyrics.

www.lyricsfreak.com...

Very Santa/Saturn/Satan and these words here:

Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
Welcome to the car smash
A-a-a-a-a-smash
Dead Joe
[ Lyrics from: www.lyricsfreak.com... ]
Junk-Sculpture turning back to JUNK
Ju-ju-ju-ju-junk
Dead Joe
Oh Joe no-o-o-o-o-o! it's christmas time Joe
It's christmans time now for you
And all the little bells are hanging two-by-two
The holly and the nativity

So, I knew it was a threat. And then posted this on that thread.

Well guess what, my living room wall (on the other side its the tall cedar hedge/bushes, and a parking lot out back where I often get colored lights showing through in the night when I feel electro magnetic interference, not to mention strange vans and trailers that park both out front on the street and back there behind the neighbors in a townhouse complex.

On that living room wall which is completely private and isolated and dark. A Huge Kick as if a heavy militia boot.

I was both alarmed and also angry and stopped myself from racing out and giving them a piece of my mind.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
reply to post by Ben81

you completely took their statements out of context. I watched the interview myself. They weren't saying they believe in anything dark or satanic, they were saying they incorporate elements of ancient african mythology into their songs. And even if they do believe it, that is their tradition and custom and for them to believe if they choose so
edit on 4-7-2012 by Tasmanaut because: grammar

i saw the interview the first parts where fine
speaking about music and african mythology
its the last part where he talk about the devil and the souls
and then the lead singers try to stop him because he was already saying to much
tried to interupt him .. like embarrassed or he spoke to much

i wanted to share this with ATS
and see if i wasnt the only one who saw that and think it was odd

people really took this thread out of context

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>