It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone saw the Heavy Metal group on CNN with the Black Singers ? One spoke to much

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I Just saw it on TV at CNN 15 min ago and i cant find the interview
maybe its not out on the net yet but i need to share what i saw because im
wtf is going on

dont remember the name of the group but they were all wearing dark coats similar to the bikers
most of the singers were black guys with some devil skulls on their shirt that looked like a demon

at first in the interview it start where the lead singer was on a big rock and the reporter told him to
come down so they can be at the same height for the interview
so they speak about how they love to do music and how they like dark heavy metal .. blah blah

at one point in the interview there is a white dude with long dark hair part of the group
he start speaking about paranormal stuff
and go deeper telling things about the souls
and then start speaking about something selling your soul to the devil

has soon he start going deeper .. the lead singer look at him like "be quiet" and "stfu"
but the guy didnt really saw because he was speaking to the reporter with the camera in his face
the lead singer was just at his left

then the camera right bottom corner catch the right hand of the lead singer trying to touch the white dude side
you can see him try at least 3 times .... trying to be carefull not to be caught by the camera
because the white guy was suddenly talking way to much.. revealing some dark secret
that cant be talked in front of camera

What do you guys think about that .. this interview with these young heavy metal singers
was interesting and worrying .. did the the white guy say something he wasnt supose to ?
i think yes

all heavy metal group respect the devil like if it was their supreme master .. its not new
and speak of him in their song to corrupt the weak souls

many famous singer already sold their soul to the devil
even snoop dog and madona for sure with her Baphomet gold crown at the super bowl
biggest satanic ritual ever
edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
He was probably trying to make him stop talking out of embarrassment by the sounds of it. Having a mental patient in the band is hardly going to boost sells now is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are on the "obvious" end of the continuum. People like Ron Paul are on the other end.

That way most people get caught one way or another. Tiered system of deception. Just when you thought you were out you are in again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe the singer wanted the dude to shut up because it sounded stupid.

Not all heavy metal groups are satanists, certainly some are, but it's mostly a gimmick.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
He was probably trying to make him stop talking out of embarrassment by the sounds of it. Having a mental patient in the band is hardly going to boost sells now is it?

lol good point
but thats not how i saw it
he clearly looked like he was talking to much
and they all share the same though except its forbid to speak about it on tv

would make sense .. the devil dont like to have his follower tell his secret
the illuminati have been living with such secret for yrs and it is completely forbiden to speak about it
wonder why the mason meeting are so secret .. doing satanic stuff is not good for the PR
when its not between members

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
maybe they post here

really doubt they were spilling inside secrets

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

they're being interviewed on cnn.

you're posting anonymously on an internet forum.

they choose to follow satan.

you're covering for them, or you actually believe what you posted, and indirectly accomplishing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Maybe the singer wanted the dude to shut up because it sounded stupid.

Not all heavy metal groups are satanists, certainly some are, but it's mostly a gimmick.

Gimmick or not, the satanic message is still there.
Rule #1: If it walks like a duck.
Rule #2: If is sounds like a duck.
Rule #3: looks like a duck.
Rule #4: It's probably a duck.

Dad always said, birds of a feather fly together.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Having a mental patient in the band is hardly going to boost sells now is it?

I don't know about that, look at Syd Barret...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
all heavy metal group respect the devil like if it was their supreme master .. its not new

That is pretty darn ignorant to say dude... Ever heard of Ronnie James Dio? One of the pioneers of Heavy Metal singing, and a very spiritual man. His lyrics warned of the devil. Heck, even Ozzy Osbourne stayed away from devil worship. You would struggle to find as many as 5% of metal musicians that are devil worshipping or satanic. That whole thing was mainly for shock value.
Dio at his best www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

are you serious, or are you trolling?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The words "always" and "never" get you in trouble. I met a guy who has a heavy metal Christian band.
I don't listen to heavy metal, but some of the singers sound like they are trying to make their voices sound evil as hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut

That is pretty darn ignorant to say dude... Ever heard of Ronnie James Dio? One of the pioneers of Heavy Metal singing, and a very spiritual man. His lyrics warned of the devil. Heck, even Ozzy Osbourne stayed away from devil worship. You would struggle to find as many as 5% of metal musicians that are devil worshipping or satanic. That whole thing was mainly for shock value.
Dio at his best www.youtube.com...

Didnt know about Ozzy being one of the good guys lol
remember when he chewed off the head of a bat ?
if i knew better im pretty certain this is evil and he sacrificed a bat for who do you think ?

if he changed and dont follow the devil anymore .. then good for him

but this will not change his past

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

the bat incident is infamous... someone through a bat onstage, he thought it was made of rubber so he bit the head off. A lot of the early Black Sabbath songs were about god, I think ozzy has always believed in god in some way. He did take lots of drugs, but not as a satanic ritual.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is this what you are referring to?

www.cnn.com...

The 3rd video on the left side of the page has their live performance at the end.

He's saying "KONA will take your soul...."

They are simply talking about african history, heritage, politics, evolution etc... nothing nefarius going on here. Just a bunch of guys getting together using music to express themselves.

Evil? LOL... do you even see any of them smoking or drinking? These are clean cut folks who just happen to be wearing leather and playing loud music

edit on 4-7-2012 by HIWATT because: add

edit on 4-7-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Yes, the vocals are often mean to be menancing or monsterous... I don't much care for the growls and gurgles of the more extreme 'death metal'... but the rasp and shouting is part of the hard rock idiom.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

www.cnn.com...

Yes thats them . with their big animal horn and dark songs
and they say they are guardian angels

The leather-clad rockers share a similar aesthetic to notorious motorcycle gang the Hell's Angels. But that's where the likeness ends. According to Gunsmoke, the African head bangers are seen as a type of guardian angel, rather than the Hell's variety.

Hilary Clinton did say many time that the US is the greatest country in the world fighting for freedom and the innocent victim of oppresions ..

Evil will always use deception tricks saying they are the good guys when its completely the opposite

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It was Zombies!!!! The CDC has a rage virus!!!!! It took a month to get from america to china so that means ITS SPREADING FAST!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

www.cnn.com...

Yes thats them . with their big animal horn and dark songs
and they say they are guardian angels

The leather-clad rockers share a similar aesthetic to notorious motorcycle gang the Hell's Angels. But that's where the likeness ends. According to Gunsmoke, the African head bangers are seen as a type of guardian angel, rather than the Hell's variety.

Hilary Clinton did say many time that the US is the greatest country in the world fighting for freedom and the innocent victim of oppresions ..

Evil will always use deception tricks saying they are the good guys when its completely the opposite

Wow talk about judging a book by it's cover

Please read the comment in my edited post above.

If there are a more harmless looking bunch of guys on this planet, I haven't seen them.

Seriously? You think these guys are "evil" ?!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
reply to post by Ben81

the bat incident is infamous... someone through a bat onstage, he thought it was made of rubber so he bit the head off. A lot of the early Black Sabbath songs were about god, I think ozzy has always believed in god in some way. He did take lots of drugs, but not as a satanic ritual.

Look madona so religious in her songs (Like a Prayer)

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

[Chorus:]
When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

[Chorus x2]

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like...

[Chorus x2 (with Choir)]
(Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me)

note that she doesnt say Jesus and god will not call you by your name
i hear your voice its like an angel sighting ... lucifer was an angel and a god
but not the Creator

she clearly speak about Lucifer and the super bowl show was a ritual
like these morons

Madonna’s Superbowl Halftime Show: A Celebration of the Grand Priestess of the Music Industry

People need to watch this Madonna show again
and if you tell me this was not a satanic ritual
you are blind and ignorant

Entire show

Another one is Lady Gaga who takes blood baths .. how odd is that

only a few were able to say the truth about how the devil is really influencing people

Billy Corgan

Tila Tequila

This new heavy metal group is no different from all other who sold their soul to the devil

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join