It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi there

Today is the day I thought I should come and say hello and introduce myself.
I have been checking this site out for years, never having the b..l's to say anything, reply to threads before as I have trouble with spelling and punctuation, and it has kinda put me off a bit.
As I know there are many people who point out gramma and such.

A little bit about me, I am a young father of two, currenty unemployed (another reason I haven't posted before) as I am embarrassed about my current situation, been out of employment for two years, I have never had many friends and find social gatherings quite stressfull.

There a couple of forums I love on this site, fragile earth, space exploration, aircraft projects, so that would be what I'm intrested in.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my post.

Benn

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BennyOj
Hi there

Today is the day I thought I should come and say hello and introduce myself.
I have been checking this site out for years, never having the b..l's to say anything, reply to threads before as I have trouble with spelling and punctuation, and it has kinda put me off a bit.
As I know there are many people who point out gramma and such.

A little bit about me, I am a young father of two, currenty unemployed (another reason I haven't posted before) as I am embarrassed about my current situation, been out of employment for two years, I have never had many friends and find social gatherings quite stressfull.

There a couple of forums I love on this site, fragile earth, space exploration, aircraft projects, so that would be what I'm intrested in.

Thank you for taking the time in reading my post.

Benn

Welcome to the ATS Family Benn....

No reason to feel embarrassed about your situation...times are tough, many are in the same place you are now.

Glad you decided to join, I look forward to seeing you in the forums. BTW, your grammer is just fine....

Des

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you Des for the warm welcome.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyOj

Welcome to ATS!

I'm sure you'll be a wonderful member here.

All the best to you and yours and I'll see you around the boards..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome, this is a great place for mind probing.

top topics

join