Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

gimme_some_truth (Summation)

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello all and welcome to the end of one great ride!

I would like to start off by linking to my platform thread. TRUTH_2012

I have read through the summations of several of my fellow candidates and can't help but notice that a few of them felt the need to borrow a few of my talking points. The difference between us though, is that my words are more than just talking points.They are simple truth and fact.

I stand firm in saying, I am the only candidate and know how and actual ability to get things done and make great things happen for the community and the individuals that make up this community.

This is not just talk. This is what I do every day. I work with my fellow citizens to make ATS a better and more friendly and welcoming place. When help is needed, I can actually get things done. Again, this is not a hollow talking point, I can and will make things happen. As I have done and always will do.

I have the most experience. I have run this election in the way I treat ATS and my fellow members, every day. With respect, civility. honesty and integrity, even in the face of adversity, attacks and mud slinging. I refused to give into that as I said from the start.

Because posting with anger only leads to further anger and division!

My summation of my election for ATS regent is a simple one. I am the most suited and most appropriate for this ceremonial title of ATS Regent....

And that is not just cheap words....That is the truth.

Vote for me. Vote for TRUTH for ATS Regent. A flag for this thread is a vote for the truth.

Peace and love

gimme_some_truth_2012

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Edit to add: shameless flag pole bump.
edit on 4-7-2012 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Bumping for truth !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I am the most suited and most appropriate for this ceremonial title of ATS Regent....
Sorry to sound like an idiot here... but wth would the "ATS Regent" be and why should I care? Honestly do we need this sort of political nonsense on ATS? I get my fair dose of campaign slogans from TV thanks...
edit on 5/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Perhaps then you might like to cast your vote to the "Undeclared Party" whose campaign slogan is

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

ATS is great the way it is and I'll do nothing to change that.

I could lie, manipulate and make ridiculous false promises, but I won't. I'm a lousy politician. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just flag that thread if this party is more to your liking!

(he has a job and not much time for campaigning, therefore I thought I would help him out!)

And good for you Mr. Truth! 19 flags! Keep up the good work! WOOHOO!
edit on 5-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nice to see the votes are coming in !

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I just want to thank everyone for their support so far!

I admit, I was expecting a different type of voting....But that's life.

What else can I say? Keep those flags coming!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

lol, well ATS isn't really perfect the way it is... but would the "ATS Regent" actually have the power to change anything? How much power do they have exactly? Is this some sort of official ATS thing or is this just some member-appointed title? I honestly haven't read much about this whole thing, so I would like to know.

If they would have the power to implement changes and if someone did have some good ideas I would vote for them. But I would not vote for someone who simply says "vote for me coz I'm super hip yo"... I want to hear ideas and plans and what would be done about making ATS better rather than empty claims about nothing.
edit on 5/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Hopefully gimme_some_truth won't mind if I answer this for him. This is basically an experiment. The title holds no power and the winner only gets a ceremonial title. It is explained by the creator of the experiment, Beezer, here in the opening post of this thread.

We see a lot of commentary here on ATS about elections and the way politicians run their campaigns. It is an experiment to see a bit of what is involved and see if the candidates run their campaigns differently here than the politicians run theirs.

It has been an incredibly interesting experiment and gave a lot of insight into the individual candidates and their views and how they would each choose to run a campaign.

I hope that this helps explain the regent elections a bit and if you still have any questions, I will be happy to try to answer them and if I can't, I can at least point you in the direction of someone who can.

Take care,
Cindi

Vote TRUTH_2012
edit on 7/6/2012 by Glencairn because: the typo fairy hates me.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
voted

good luck GST

you and purplechiten would make a great regent team
one will be Main Regent and the other would be Vice Regent

new topics

top topics

join