It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western forces gather as Israel looks set to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

THE United States has ordered more ships and warplanes to the Gulf as allied commanders in Washington and London have been quietly shortening the odds on conflict with Iran this summer.

At the weekend, 100 members of the Tehran parliament signed a motion for a new law to empower Iranian naval and Revolutionary Guard units to attack tankers carrying non-Iranian oil and particularly those destined for the United States.

The United States has increased its minesweeper force in the Gulf to eight ships. The UK already has a long-standing patrol of minehunters there. US F-22 Raptor stealth fighter-bombers and F15c bombers have been sent to various bases throughout the region, and two aircraft carrier groups are on standby.

Britain has plans for putting a squadron of Typhoon Eurofighters in the Gulf, either in Qatar or the UAE. An infantry battalion can be moved at short notice. A western alliance led by the US, Britain and France is preparing forces to suppress Iran’s coastal anti-aircraft missile batteries and their shore-based anti-ship missiles if there is a sudden flare-up round the Straits of Hormuz.

"We only have a very limited time left," an Israeli general told me in a background briefing recently. "We have to the end of the summer. Our plans won’t be affected by the American presidential election, and even if we get a President Romney it won’t make much difference. It will take up to six months for him to get his team in place – and by then it may be too late."

Western forces gather as Israel looks set to attack Iran

This is just a column that I found interesting regarding the situation going on in the Middle-East. There seems to be a lot of ship and plane movements to the area, and I wonder what the chances are that ground troops are poised nearby specifically for a ground attack on Iran. Obviously there are American troops in the region, but are there any there that are just waiting on the go order?

edit on 7/4/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: add link

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Israel can fight its own gutless battles that it instigates. Always needing to bring daddy to the playground fight. Gutless numpties.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
wait, wasn't the enterprise a false flag target ?

nope, routine mission to the area

more fear mongering

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I wonder why the_professional doesn't understand that Iran is NOT only an israeli issue.

Oh, I remember...he hates his own country (USA) and his hopes are that Iran are getting nukes.He also hopes that some of those nukes are US citites names on top of the missiles carrying them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not particularly fond of Isreals weasley ways either......
Theres a lot of mind control psychology being used by Mossad (among others) to make the whole world jump through the hoops......
America, Isreali people, the rest of us, are all pawns to the power brokers...we are born to die to keep the rulers entertained with their weird agendas for mankind....
I wish there was some kind of disease yoiu got from having too much money, if you got too rich it would be fatal......that way no long term agendas could be pulled off.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
damn zionism and what it has done to the world and what it will do more

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Dont wonder anymore why they have put so many air defense in London
saying its to defend the olympic from terrorist

they know missiles might rain from Syria or Iran if Nato or Israel attack

The war has receive green light and this article anounces their final preparation
everything is almost in place to attack Syria and Iran both in the same time
it will be a surprise attack and it will happen before the end of july

connect the dots people and you will see how close we are from WW3
the illuminati are in perfect control of the situation .. but are they prepare for the retaliation
of Syria Iran China and Russia against US UK France and Israel
China and Russia has been showing enormous restrain
they know there is a dark cult controling half of the world
crazy enought to launch nukes on innocent
so they have been planning many scenario to counter the us
in the last 50 yrs maybe more

Believe for yourself (see video below)
how these wars have an hidden agenda
it is quite easy when you are no more brainwashed
to see how they always use the deception game card

I have a feeling Israel will be the first ones to attack Iran launching the Nato invasion on Syria at the same time
if Turkey attack Syria first .. the surprise attack will be gone no more window

it make sense Israel attacking first Iran before Nato goes into Syria
edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Do you really think Iran has a plan to attack the US in order to force their way of life on us and acquire new land? Do you really think anyone in Iran thinks they could conquer the US? If you do, you live in a fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Western forces? The definition of Western better start and end at Israel. You know, if they're going to nuke each other, let's get it over with already. I'm sick of both Israel and Iran and all of the Middle East, But most of all I'm sick of anyone in America thinking whatever their beef with each other is even matters to us and some so-called Americans trying to control this mess or make others believe it matters. Stay the hell out of it. Let the Middle East figure out their own pile of goat manure for a change and let nature take its course. The long and the short of it is their all pussies who can't fight their own wars, and we have no business being there at all.
edit on 7/4/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I've thought of the same thing. There's the issue of corpSorations, or dead things, that can live on forever. Also families pass down their money.

Here's an idea. Only let so much wealth be passed down. Then people would not go around getting billions to invest. When you die, it goes to charity, all of it except maybe at most 1,000,000. Seriously, that is enough for any reasonable person to live on for life.

All this family hoarding has caused problems. Speaking of, no more tax free churches. No hoarding of assets that were illegally acquired. This goes to show how little punishment the church gets. Strip them of all the land they stole from people. Give the Native Americans back their land too. We cannot reward thievery or allow it to go unchecked. If we do, the thieves just do it more, but even worse next time.

People need to learn to cooperate with one another. Respect. Why is that so difficult for most people? Do not understand. Live and let live.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

I have a feeling Israel will be the first ones to attack Iran launching the Nato invasion on Syria at the same time
if Turkey attack Syria first .. the surprise attack will be gone no more window

it make sense Israel attacking first Iran before Nato goes into Syria

too simple, expect some kind of war between the muslims themselves involving the turks, persians, and arabs.

probably the egyptians will be involved and the trigger to it all

this is very unpredictable, i'm sure syria will be the battle ground where they will meet and fight

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It will happen sooner or later. Lets just hope its later. But seems like the Greatest World War is at our door steps.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The only forces standing between the final takeover of the world are Syria and Iran. They had to eliminate Qaddafi, Hussein, and for some odd reason the leaders of Egypt and Tunisia. Unless Russia and China stand up now, which they will not, the final pieces will be in place for the final takeover of the world through monopolization of natural resources and suppression of anti-globalist leaders. In the future men will look back upon Qaddafi, al-Assad, and Ahmadinejad as the final defenders of nationhood against the great oligarchic seizure of the world.

Admittedly I believe al-Assad to be the bravest of them all. They are subverting his entire authority, tearing his nation apart, massacring his people, and turning the world against him, yet he stands strong. He has a spine of steel and guts of iron.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Israel likes to initiate wars during Goyim holy days, media and sporting events like the Olympics.

Israel will attack Iran during the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
it will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

i know that sounds crazy but war is crazy
they wont let usa get the 4th largest oil reserves/producer

usa is going to cross the line drawn in the sand

if you can talk sense to your government or military now is the time to do it, you have invaded way toooooo many countries, it will be stopped by force, not only the Russians but ALL countries are waking up
the Russians cant say much as both sides can destroy continents in a few minutes with new weapons so surprise is key

or just enjoy life for now and welcome ww3

the media dosnt show reality,many think they know things as they get information BUT THE INFORMATION IS A LIE! HONESTLY its owned by the warlord/banksters

hitler thought he was invincible too but after a while countries invent things and plan

Men are not men: let them know why
One of the reasons men are like girls and let the lies continue is

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get hard fast
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a lactating FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones

amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

I have no affiliation with anyone i did this post out of concern for my fellow man, especially my American mates who are without a great leader.

although Obama has held back ww3 very well so far, he is a relaxing guy compared to bush/reagan etc...

Say this with great force/energy in your mind/spirit: I ask my Spirit and The Creation to show The Truth to the Great Ones of Old In the United States of America so the Truth is shown to all the people.

May The Truth Set You FREE!!!

p.s.
the main thing you need to do is step back so Russia isnt concerned about losing Iran, you have enough countries invaded already, also Isreal is friend to nobody its a ruse as always in history, they party with you then screw you, historical fact well known for eon's

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The way Clinton was talking on TV here in the UK today, she sure looks like she wants Russia & China to attack the USA first, and from moves I am hearing in Europe and things people are seeing Mrs Clinton looks like she soon will get her wish come true.
I just hope that when, yes I said when Russia & China attack the US we in the UK are not hit too, because Cameron has disbanded our Army, Navy, Air force in the last 2 years, just as the Tories did same in 1936 just before WW2 started.
Folks I can hear war drums in the UK & Europe, and I fear there is no going back, why? because neither the US or Russia want to lose face, it's brinkman#??? yer sorry I did mean ship guys honest.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
oopsy daisy!
edit on 6-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
DUDE you are on here posting about milk and hormones? Seriously? W-T-F

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
it will be Russia who invades Iran igniting full blown ww3

i know that sounds crazy but war is crazy
they wont let usa get the 4th largest oil reserves/producer

usa is going to cross the line drawn in the sand

if you can talk sense to your government or military now is the time to do it, you have invaded way toooooo many countries, it will be stopped by force, not only the Russians but ALL countries are waking up
the Russians cant say much as both sides can destroy continents in a few minutes with new weapons so surprise is key

or just enjoy life for now and welcome ww3

the media dosnt show reality,many think they know things as they get information BUT THE INFORMATION IS A LIE! HONESTLY its owned by the warlord/banksters

hitler thought he was invincible too but after a while countries invent things and plan

Men are not men: let them know why
One of the reasons men are like girls and let the lies continue is

milk has female hormones so makes men think like a girl and soft body
try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get hard fast
soy milk is bad also so dont drink it

Not only is milk from a lactating FEMALE cow the farmer also pumps the cow with FEMALE hormones

amino acids fix this if you stop drinking milk

I have no affiliation with anyone i did this post out of concern for my fellow man, especially my American mates who are without a great leader.

although Obama has held back ww3 very well so far, he is a relaxing guy compared to bush/reagan etc...

Say this with great force/energy in your mind/spirit: I ask my Spirit and The Creation to show The Truth to the Great Ones of Old In the United States of America so the Truth is shown to all the people.

May The Truth Set You FREE!!!

p.s.
the main thing you need to do is step back so Russia isnt concerned about losing Iran, you have enough countries invaded already, also Isreal is friend to nobody its a ruse as always in history, they party with you then screw you, historical fact well known for eon's

new topics

top topics

join