It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO May 31st 2012 Really Interesting Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The aim of this thread is simply to start discussion. If this footage is real it's pretty amazing, it's nice to find some footage with the original (I think) soundtrack and no overly dramatic music and all that stupidity.

There is one thing that rouses my suspicion. The title on you tube says it was sighted May 31st, but the footage was uploaded on 30th.

What do we think then genuine or hoax?

Link to video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by Titor86 because: Video failed to embed properly

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

any chance of a play by play description?
for those of us who cant watch the video?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86

There is one thing that rouses my suspicion. The title on you tube says it was sighted May 31st, but the footage was uploaded on 30th.

It says japan may 31 2012. I would like to introduce you to the international date line.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by Titor86

any chance of a play by play description?
for those of us who cant watch the video?

It is seven bright orb-like objects that are hovering in the air, in the daytime, in a straight line above the bay, while some of them are swooping places with each other.

In other words, just Swamp gas.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yet more horrible CGI:

And, to anyone that watches, please stop before the end, don't give these fake-video, peddling ass#oles the satisfaction of knowing you watched their crud

edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That stanley guy is good.
He managed to capture 4 separate vids of those orbs!

But,I'm kind of leaning towards cgi.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

You see a UFO, film for 26 seconds and edit the audio?
I'm shocked the world does not see this as proof of extraterrestrial visitation..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

any chance of a play by play description? for those of us who cant watch the video?
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Sure. It's only 26 seconds of footage, it shows a coastline and a string of seven dancing lights at what I would guess to be around 7/10,000 feet. It's shot during the day. I have some experience in video editing and this does look genuine.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You see a UFO, film for 26 seconds and edit the audio? I'm shocked the world does not see this as proof of extraterrestrial visitation..
reply to post by flyingfish

I mentioned nothing about proof and as I clearly said in my thread it was aimed at discussion nothing else.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

aside from everything looking fake nowadays, what makes you so certain that you dismiss it straight away? I dont have any experience in faking stuff so miss some things that fakers might pick up on. I am not saying you are a faker, i am just assuming that you have more experience with stuff like photoshop and other softwares so you must have spotted it right away. Thanks in advance for your response.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86

You see a UFO, film for 26 seconds and edit the audio? I'm shocked the world does not see this as proof of extraterrestrial visitation..
reply to post by flyingfish

I mentioned nothing about proof and as I clearly said in my thread it was aimed at discussion nothing else.

Slow your roll I'm being sarcastic. I said "the world" please don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Yet more horrible CGI:

And, to anyone that watches, please stop before the end, don't give these fake-video, peddling ass#oles the satisfaction of knowing you watched their crud

care to explain why you think its CGI to those of us that do not know how to spot a CGI clip?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l

aside from everything looking fake nowadays, what makes you so certain that you dismiss it straight away? I dont have any experience in faking stuff so miss some things that fakers might pick up on. I am not saying you are a faker, i am just assuming that you have more experience with stuff like photoshop and other softwares so you must have spotted it right away. Thanks in advance for your response.

I've seen hundreds of UFO videos mate, I believe I can spot a CGI video from miles away, however I also admit that some of the best CGI'ers can deceive anyone, but thankfully there isn't many imo.

The give away on this one, for me, is the contrast/brightness of the lights compared to the rest of the video, doesn't fit for me. And ofc, you don't film 20 odd seconds of film and then switch off, that's another CGI give away, a lot of effort would have to go in, if it was longer.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Slow your roll I'm being sarcastic. I said "the world" please don't put words in my mouth.

I Apologise, I jumped to conclusions. There's so much un called for aggression on this site nowadays I'm sure you'll agree, I shouldn't have been so quick to assume. Sorry

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

the time is it for me as well. I dont have the best eyes to see little differences in lighting and i am colorblind so trusting my eyes is not my best option. But i agree that if i saw something anywhere near this amazing, i would not take a 30 sec video, i would have started a video library. Of course if you see them alot it might not be as amazing anymore. this one is a coin toss for me till i do more to look into this guy himself. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

care to explain why you think its CGI to those of us that do not know how to spot a CGI clip?

There are too many red flags that stink of CGI.
1. stanley2258 uploads are all similar. "what are the odds of one guy filming so many UFO's let alone one"?
2. All his clips are edited.
3. You tube

Edit: If you want your UFO video to be taken seriously, film more than 30 seconds of it, and don't edit ANY of it.
Simple..
edit on 4-7-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You should try the search option at the top of the screen next time. This has been posted before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
they look like foo fighters that pilots saw during world war 2.

could they be making an appearance to televise world war 3.

what if these foo fighters are nothing more than advanced alien surveillance video cameras, broadcasting wars and important human events to an advanced alien race.

what if humanity is being manipulated into war to so aliens could watch us kill each other.

a drama.

think of it, how many people out there would like to have watched patton take on rommel, or the battle of the bulge in hd, commercial free and live, following a tank into battle, or a soldier manning a machine gun.

it is possible. maybe we are being used as the ultimate reality show.

it's humans that die, rarely the people who start them. is hitler really dead. or churchill. the only way to find out for almost 90% of the earth is to dig up them and dna test them with known family members.

edit on 4-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

what is so interesting about that? it just ends. another one of those "my battery died" excuses? looks fishy to me

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
they look like foo fighters that pilots saw during world war 2.

could they be making an appearance to televise world war 3.

what if these foo fighters are nothing more than advanced alien surveillance video cameras, broadcasting wars and important human events to an advanced alien race.

what if humanity is being manipulated into war to so aliens could watch us kill each other.

a drama.

think of it, how many people out there would like to have watched patton take on rommel, or the battle of the bulge in hd, commercial free and live, following a tank into battle, or a soldier manning a machine gun.

it is possible. maybe we are being used as the ultimate reality show.

it's humans that die, rarely the people who start them. is hitler really dead. or churchill. the only way to find out for almost 90% of the earth is to dig up them and dna test them with known family members.

edit on 4-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Interesting hypothesis, but what important human event are these advanced alien surveillance video cameras documenting in these videos?
Considering they would have had to come from another solar system to document some guy filming them for 30 seconds, it's sounds a little ridicules.
Also, with all the video cameras at most peoples finger tips, important events are captured daily by people on the ground. Why are they not seeing and filming all this alien activity?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join