It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France, Britain threaten intervention,UK's Hague Says Russia siding is futile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Well,thats what I would recommend.NATO wants to destroy Syria,If I was Assad,I would have unleashed the bioweapons on all aggressor nations once NATO would attack.

NATO has not attacked since 1 year.It knows Syria can fight hard.Syria is a harder nut than Iran.Much harder.Syria has a good chemical arsenal.

Its reported that Syria has genetically modified camelpox.

edit on 5-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Looks like i was right there was no difference who won in the french elections they are all same puppet figures working side by side leading us closer to a conflict in Sryia, they dont give a crap about the warnings about how dangerous an intervention would be for the whole region, not just Sryia.

When the agenda is the same... when the guys running are saying the same things as the current head of state.
That means that someone else is calling the shots.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Submarines

Basically its the same thing, since Britain and French are simply now puppets to America, America is telling Britain to Intervene.

Oh, good. So it is our fault!

Actually, a friend of mine has family in the MOD and from what he has told me, the UK have a lot more against Iran than the US do. Their is a fair bit of history between us. It is nigh on impossible to figure out all the motives and the angles.

I hear all these points of view and bare them in mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What I love to see is France always egg the UK to get involved with there wars, everyone gets the war started, and before you know where you are France is always the first nation to pull out and leave the UK with it, good but daft, the French are not as stupid as the UK leaders we have got at the moment.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I would consider Iran to be much harder nut than Syria. Vrs Libya, Syria sure has much more equipment, training and experience. The question is how many of Assad's military will stick around and how many will defect.

I sure would agree that NATO is in very high need of gettting a 'Stalingrad in the Sands' shoven up its rear. Guess Syriagrad can be possible if other nations cooperate. Then NATO will only look back and run away from taking anymore adventures over peaceful nations.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Actually, a friend of mine has family in the MOD and from what he has told me, the UK have a lot more against Iran than the US do. Their is a fair bit of history between us. It is nigh on impossible to figure out all the motives and the angles.

Well they nationalised banking houses that belonged to the Brits, and oil companies, but then Britain and the US screwed them back, royally. It can be considered a fairly mutual animosity, and we still hold a considerable amount of their funds that we froze following the Islamic revolution. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. They have just as much reason to attack us, as we do them. Which is why, when the revolution took place, Thatcher was so eager to crawl up their arse

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Syrian army is not defecting .Its only FSA propaganda.Libya was tribal based mentality.Syria has a strong nation mentality.I did not see such in Iran where Shias , sunnis,azeris have strong animosity for each other .

Syria 's resistance will be stronger than Iran.Much stronger.Iran on the other hand can be crushed in 3 weeks by NATO.Syria won't be that easy.Plus I have good reason to believe Syria has some tactical nukes.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What are you talking Pal, just today a top ranking general defected, someone who was inner part of the regime. Syria is a case of minority ruling the majority. It will be worse than Iraq, where atleast Iraqi army fought until US reached outskirts Baghadad and only then big formations made a deal that they will go into opposite direction and US will not bomb them and finally they surrendered. The lesson from Iraq and LIbya is once US-NATO has attacked and Russia and China have shown their refusal to help the victim country, then better defect otherwise you are good only for few months at the most.

Iran is one big majority and Persians are known for their tenacity. Furthermore, attacking Iran is a weaker cause than Syria where 10s of thousands are reported killed, true or not true is another point. If it is true, then Assad has not learned anything from Ghaddafi's actions on his own people. Diplomacy and negotiations go quite far also and more so when powerful external powers are taking interest or rather poking their noses on any small country's affairs.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

A large part of the general staff is Sunni.The general who defected was a sunni and a high ranking not top rank. Others have not defected and large part of adminstration is sunni.Only 15 till now. Not like what happened in Libya.The support base for assad is way stronger and has been strengthened by NATO and the terrorist actions.I was in Deraa ,Syria when the islamist muslim brotherhood declared the islamic emirate of Deraa. and was flushed by govt.The people celebrated it as the terrorists were killing and raping people.

To be frank there is a media war happening .So I am on the sidelines.But if NATO attacks russian forces in Syria ,then it will be nuclear war. Nikola Stojanovic warned about in 1998.

www.astrologyinserbia.com

Also,buddhist monks who remote view said that aliens might intervene to stop the nuclear war.

edit on 7-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I can't stand Hollande, even hearing his voice irritates me.

But in terms of contemplating what motivates him to take this particular stance,
If it is to support the US, it is DEFINATELY not all,
Because he is a newly elected politician, and he is aiming to please the french public
no matter what
(which Sarcozy was less willing to do and look what that got him)

The french value the uprising of the little guy. It is their "thing". I don't know if it is only since their own revolution, or if the value was there before, but they get very excited about revolutions and uprisings and rebellions.
The public here around me is conveniently ignoring the evidence of who is behind this rebellion.
They are very caught up in the couragious oppressed people fighting for their freedom from tyranny scenario
(Instead of the oppressed people being caight between two tyrannic abusive forces).

If Hollande does NOT speak loudly in support of the rebels and do a lot of talk of acting to help them,
things wil not go well for him in his own country and in the eyes of his people.

But maybe I'm wrong and it IS all about you, America....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

World came near to such scenario in Pristina Airport in Kosovo War. Russian VDV were armed to the teeth and had orders to defend the airport at all costs. Russian General there told Gen. Jackman of UN force about his orders. American Gen. Clarke wanted to take the airport by force and Jackman refused saying 'I am not going to start the WW3 for you'.

Are US and Russia going to come to same eyeball to eyeball face off in Syria. US/NATO have no mandate to attack Syria and call Assad's government illegitimate. Through indirect channels, Russia should let the poodles like Saudi, UAE and others know that if it comes to firing event, then these countries will be the first to be nuked. Hence they should cool down their rhetoric of arming the Syrian rebels and instigating civil war against Assad. Free elections are promised in 2014 and then Syria's fate will be decided by the Syrian people. End of the story.

I doubt NATO will jump the gun in Syria and Russia and China sure have drawn line that better be not crossed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Go back and read the last part of my comment.. about it not mattering because U.S. and Europe are controlled and do thing together.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join