It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France, Britain threaten intervention,UK's Hague Says Russia siding is futile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Russia's better chances are to change the clothing and language of this video and sing the song loudly. Any Russian initiative in Syria will be as futile as the Battle of Bulge. Guess they got drunk in 1991 and went on to loot their own country and now face a much stronger and emboldened NATO rampaging their friend and allies. Disgusting!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The game is being played out and all these
players are in cahoots, and under the power
of one central controller.

They are playing out biblical prophesy.
The rest is BS and simple a front story concocted to account for
the takeover of sovereign countries (who stand in the way) to the sheeple.

The middle east is to be the new centre of power
(just like it was the old).
Leaving Europe and America behind, in ashes.

Ask yourself what countries are doing well in these dire times.

We left it too late people. We slept too long.
Prepare for something massive (probably fake)
to get us all together on board and on the same (fake) page.

This Year.

edit on 4-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Have been thinking this is the case for a while now too. Either some group steps up and either fights these muppets or exposes them, or we could be in serious trouble quickly.

I've spent a while thinking a mass awakening type event could really move things on here, or a mass raising of awareness/consciousness, but really, how is that going to do anything? I think many of us have been living in a dreamworld and if something big doesn't change soon we're all going to pay for it.

It's just getting really hard to see anything positive here now. They're all organised and have been for a long, long time. We're just doing what, exactly? Whining about it and doing the odd protest? It just isn't enough.
edit on 4-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Have been thinking this is the case for a while now too. Either some group steps up and either fights these muppets or exposes them, or we could be in serious trouble quickly.

I've spent a while thinking a mass awakening type event could really move things on here, or a mass raising of awareness/consciousness, but really, how is that going to do anything? I think many of us have been living in a dreamworld and if something big doesn't change soon we're all going to pay for it.

It's just getting really hard to see anything positive here now. They're all organised and have been for a long, long time. We're just doing what, exactly? Whining about it and doing the odd protest? It just isn't enough.
edit on 4-7-2012 by robhines because: added

Agreed. And remember that they have on file everything that every dissenter
has ever written. All-non sheep will be searched out and culled.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

syria did not have pantsirs in 2007.

And there were reports of S-300 transfers to Syria in 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Agreed. And remember that they have on file everything that every dissenter
has ever written. All-non sheep will be searched out and culled.

Maybe. I'd prefer to think it wouldn't get to the point of full on Nazi like that, but yeah, it's getting hard to see how exactly this bunch will be stopped.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Stay out of other countries business. Plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines

What? It isn't us American Bastages calling for military action?

What is this world coming to?

Nah, Americans are just the muscle monkeys that go and pull the artillery-trigger when some danish moron calls for artillery fire on a man, his wife, and their donkey ... travelling over the desert, in their own country of Afghanistan. Then go into war with Iraq, while Iran is devloping nukes ... vote for the death of Ghaddaffi, with the help of Al Qaida, that is fighting side-by-side with NATO.

And they still think 9/11 was done by bin Ladin, out of his cave in Afghanistan, armed with his CIA-uplinked-laptop. And they voted mr-illiterate George "nukular" Bush into office. And votee an actor into the Oval office ... and even a bad one, at that. Shouldn't the Oval office be renamed "the Monica Lewinsky office", or even "The blow office". Maybe that's why Mrs Hitlery is so set on trying to get in there.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Maybe. I'd prefer to think it wouldn't get to the point of full on Nazi like that, but yeah, it's getting hard to see how exactly this bunch will be stopped.

It's been like that here in Europe for 20 years. I haven't gotten a job in 25 years, because I am a dissident who thinks out of the box. And I get constantly harrassed by the secret police. 25 years of it ... but what I've learned during this time ... is that the police and criminals are two sides of the same coin.

I'd rather die a dissident, with the courage to stand for what I believe in ... than live the life of a junkie, doing whatever my masters tell me to get my next shot of free mescal.

edit on 5/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Screw the French prime minister, I'm more interested in how fair and balanced media outlets can blatently provide false information or in this case photos. That is definetly an Iranian flag in the photo. What a crock of sh*t.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

the oiligarchy builds reputation of certain media and on that repo they spread false info when critical strategic issues arise. Many journalists In libya were spies for NATO/CIA giving coordinates for air strikes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

There is nothing to expose ... you have to play the game. Since it's a fake biblical game, you have to play that very same game against them ... only "fear" of the Angel of Death will change the course. But, before that card is played ... the real "puppet-masters" must be identified.

A threat of war, serves no purpose ... but advance their plans, one step beyond.

edit on 5/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The only way, in my estimation, is to actually hit the money. And who is going to do that? The US and UK have over recent decades become completely dependent upon the Saudis, and everything that is occurring now in the Middle-East is relative in terms of the Saudi position. As long as the Saudis are safe, and therefore their revenues are flowing through US and UK banks, the rest will be played out and 'managed'. The recent debacles amongst the western banking houses has only served to further consolidate the Saudis position, and as bank rollers of Jihadist movements. Those Jihadist movements are being consistently reinforced by US and UK foreign policy as long as it is mutually beneficial for them to do so. To be honest, I think that they will even allow Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth just so long as Saudi Arabia remains top dog. The only real reason that any NATO forces have to enter into these internal conflicts is if anyone threatens the Suez conduit. Otherwise, no matter how many innocents are being caught up in the crossfire, it is of little interest to them and they know that whoever comes out top can be bought or bargained with. It was a done deal before it even began.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Really? you know that picture looks highly suspicious, since when did the rebels or Syrians have a red and green flag and white flag with a little something in the middle?

Take a look at this
www.cia.gov...

Looks like an Iranian protest from the failed green revolution.

Is anyone else surprised by this?

Why do you get it so wrong repeatedly. It really is a sign of a die-hard conspiracy theorists. Yet again with the 'Flags'. Have you not learned from your past conspiracy dabbling with flags? Isn't it time to give it up as your record of flag research is appalling. Will you be claiming that the following footage is staged in another country? In the following video you can see the close up of the flags that are driving you into a conspiracy frenzy!

www.trust.org...

www.dailykos.com...

Stay away from flags, Agent. You know they only get you into trouble!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

reply to post by jmdewey60

Noticed the failed photoshop attempted in that same photo, they tried adding the green syrian flag at the back, but couldn't or they didn't have the time to finish up there editing on the photo.

Good grief man. Learn to stop digging yourself into a hole! I know, I know your next claim is that the demonstrators are all actors and it was filmed on a closed film set in Dubai!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

reply to post by jmdewey60

Noticed the failed photoshop attempted in that same photo, they tried adding the green syrian flag at the back, but couldn't or they didn't have the time to finish up there editing on the photo.

Good grief man. Learn to stop digging yourself into a hole! I know, I know your next claim is that the demonstrators are all actors and it was filmed on a closed film set in Dubai!

He gives an entire new meaning to "False Flag", that being his own false claims of literal false flying flags.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by victor7

syria did not have pantsirs in 2007.

And there were reports of S-300 transfers to Syria in 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pantsirs, Buk or S300 are not going to stop the NATO attack. At best they can delay their objectives by a week or two. More so, because neither Syria or Iran have any counter offensive tool against the USAF gaining air superiority quickly in the theater.

The only tool Assad has left is the threats. He should declare that if attacked, his regime will go out with all guns blazing, the damage of which will be seen far away on the home soils of the attacking countries. Iran has been using such threats quite well as atleast they show the counter offensive damages possible upon attacking Iran.

This threat might work well against the poodles like Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Turkey etc. which are nearby and easy to infiltrate. These countries will provide the launching pad for attacks if it comes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i dont think it will happen

second line

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

If Syria has good bioweapons,it could take the entire West down with it.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

now that would be taking it too far, not recommended at all

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join