It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just reading this gives me a mixture of emotions; I actually laughed while at the same time felt enraged & dumbfounded. It's just INCREDIBLE how idiotic and power-hungry these DHS goons are.... actually it sounds so asinine I would normally think it's a parody; but then you remember who's running the show --- psychopaths and mentally-ill elite.

This is the impending modern manifestation of a tyrannical regime, except now it's not as easy as just winning a battle & sitting on a throne. Or asserting God's will is in the interest of the Roman Catholic Church to torture/execute whomever they please. Instead they're gradually ramping it up, pumping the system full of so much pointless information, propaganda & redundant laws that it's hard to figure out what's going on....

Yet in the end it's only words on paper that set a line --- the line between who's rational & who's not. Those on the side of the human species will be smart enough to realize treating the masses like cattle without minds of their own doesn't end well.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I wonder how many of the agents who work for them actually love liberty. I bet most of them do. This is pure propaganda and the people who will actually enforce anything will see right threw it.

The progressives want to push a agenda that will not work because of our constitution. They can try and try again but in the end that document will win.

You think? Because the last I heard we have a bunch of lawyers leading us in making the constitution work for them, but against us.
" The press is the only business in America specifically protected by the constitution." ~ JFK

Originally posted by Em2013

Originally posted by RealSpoke
If all of ATS gets sent to a FEMA camp just imagine the quality of debates we could have without having to type.

You think? I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of people yelling at each other saying "SOOOURCE!!!????" in an argument.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

That and ; "Pics, or it never happened."

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
I'm reading;
"Well, I must be a terrorist"
"Oh well, I guess I'm on their list"
"Soon, they are going to push us to far", etc.

Guess what, it's not ok to be on that list. Not for those reasons, and how the hell far is too far? Are we ever going to feel that we've "had enough?" We need to talk to these people and in large numbers. I don't have the solution, but I know that doing as I have been isn't it.

" An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it " ~JFK

Great quote. I think the problem is that we are spread out so far. In certain areas, it's easy to amass. (Los Angeles, NYC) You really feel like people are hearing you when you get together and protest in those areas. In the smallest towns, you might be the only person holding up a sign. It's a helpless feeling. And, to add, it's easy to get a feel for how many people would sympathize with your message. Talk to your friends and family. They will deny the problem, or maybe even tell you something like "It's always been this way." I don't care HOW LONG it's been going on, if something is wrong, it needs to be stopped, and sooner rather than later!

We are so few, and scatter around so much. That is the big problem I see for most of us, and it's kind of like being a soldier in a war where your fellow men and women reject your cause. The majority of people are caught up in a left right game and are not prepared to come to terms with a "conspiracy theory."

Are you prepared to 'rescue' these same people who would denounce your efforts and call you crazy? What a Herculean effort, to rescue the country while being denounced by most of its people. It's infuriating to the point you almost root for the bad guys because at least then, there might be a speedy waking up. The elite could be pressured into moving too fast and jolting the masses, resulting in a mass awakening. I wish...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Department of homeland security. Time to dismantle this abomination before it dismantles us.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah, we the freedom/liberty loving people should be looked down upon......We are terrorists because we know that we don't need all these rules and regulations. We don't need they're stupid puppets that play for us on the T.V. and in the media, we need only Yah and eachother. There's one law, the law of right and wrong. What falls in between those two is up to the people of this world, not to some fake *** actors. I'm sick of this two party system, setting everyone against eachother, like its helping anyone. If people don't agree with something they shouldn't be forced to agree. They find the error of their ways by themselves....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This might be a "new study" but it isn't new. Why exactly are we regurgitating this old post-9/11, Bush-era, Patriot Act crap yet again...this time seemingly to use to um support Romney and oppose Obama...or is it oppose Romney and support Obama?...if what I'm reading in some other threads is true? I swear people in this country are losing their marbles.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
We are so few, and scatter around so much. That is the big problem I see for most of us, and it's kind of like being a soldier in a war where your fellow men and women reject your cause. The majority of people are caught up in a left right game and are not prepared to come to terms with a "conspiracy theory."

Are you prepared to 'rescue' these same people who would denounce your efforts and call you crazy? What a Herculean effort, to rescue the country while being denounced by most of its people. It's infuriating to the point you almost root for the bad guys because at least then, there might be a speedy waking up. The elite could be pressured into moving too fast and jolting the masses, resulting in a mass awakening. I wish...

I am, but not if it's all in vain. That's my greatest concern.. and it would be, so I do nothing but read and 'talk', which leaves me feeling empty, embarrassed, and helpless. And yet, surely I'm not the only one

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Janet Reno sure couldn't admit that the real terrorists are in fact radicalized Islamic thugs, no? If memory serves correctly, the 9/11 hijackers were all radical Muslims, as well as the underwear bomber, the attempted shoe bomber, and the Army shrink Hassan who shot a bunch of real soldiers.

If she fails to see who the real perpetrator is here, then maybe she is one of them?

Because to say anyone who treasures freedom and liberty is a terrorist is a declaration of war on the people on the behalf of a corrupt government. Plain and simple.

Perhaps, she misspoke. She's not the most eloquent. What I do have to wonder is why she isn't interested in fighting for freedom and liberty herself? Perhaps, she's too comfortable with her oversized government payroll check and her sweet insurance plan and her mind-blowing pension plan.

Maybe she should step back into reality where the rest of us Americans live so she can wake up and smell the Folgers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I guess I'm a terrorist then. I don't trust a centralized government, and want every citizen of the United States to be free, and experience liberty. Bummer. I guess I'm in good company though, considering our founding fathers believed in liberty as well. I guess I should just happily comply with my new healthcare tax..er fine...er tax. Whatever. Heil Obama, Der Fuhrer!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

It's about time real Americans took back THEIR America, the tail has been wagging the dog for far too long.

Do it legitimately though, or you'll be considered a terrorist...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
edit on 5-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
ni hao fellow terrorists

Here a study that probably didn't cost 12mil
readersupportednews.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Does not surprise me at all. LEO Agencies who conduct training on domestic terrorism actually refer to the Revolution as a war of terrorism and the Militias and armies back then as terrorists in the training programs.

Now imagine a room full of both Rookie and mostly veterans LEOs and not one of those buggers getting up and walking out or even verbally contesting such things. It's way deeper than that. Our Four-Fathers are also referred to as Terrorists in some of these training programs.

I don't hate my government. It's people who abuse the government from within I have issue with and I don't support violence unless it's in absolute defense for my life. I believe in individual liberties. I don't care for conspiracy theories al that much other than for entertainment purposes. I am very Nationalistic but also very much a Isolationist. I believe in Non-Intervention and have zero faith in NATO or the UN. I have many issues with foreign policies coming from policy makers in our government.

Well, I guess I am damned if I do and damned if I don't but I love my country, my liberties and believe in a government of the people, for the people and by the people. I guess that could get me lumped into the Terrorist Label.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just celebrated the 4th of July, I watched fireworks burn and fly and explode. I must be a terrorist too!

I guess all of us who celebrated independence day are Terrorists.

Who defined true patriotic Americans as terrorists? Holder and Obama?

I guess Michelle is proud to be an American now for a second time.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So, going by the OP, being an Aussie, i am an International Terrorist...

I can't even terrorize my kids....

ETA: S&F for the OP.

edit on 5-7-2012 by ScorpiusMaximus because: S&F

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just wait until they classify 'demonstrating support for anti-government sentiment on internet sites' as indicative of terrorism. We'd all better keep our stars and flags close to our chest...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Does anyone else find it an example of supreme irony that Washington DC was the place where Independence Day celebrations were cancelled this year??

Maybe the PTB are being given a warning by a higher power - one that is capable of changing the weather.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Don't worry, they're embarrassed by the fact that more people die from drowning in the bathtub than from terrorism and are eagerly looking for groups to possibly increase that number and to expand the list.

I'm proud to be labeled a terrorist, never though I would be, but I guess there's no choice, either you're "with us or with the enemy" as Bush would say and I'm definitely NOT with them
If enemies is what freedom loving people are now, fine by me, I wasn't planning on going down without a struggle anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You might be a terrorist if.....

* You hate Obamacare

* Grow your own vegetable garden

* Complain about gas prices

* Shop at Target

* Jay walk

* Listen to Coast to Coast

* Store more than 2 weeks worth of water and food in your home

* Don't want TSA molesters touching your genitals

etc etc

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines

Would love to hear what our Founding Fathers would say about where we have ended up.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

All Wars are Follies, very expensive, and very mischievous ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join