It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
reply to post by daynight42

Okay so what about all those papers that came out detailing a whole host of mundane things that could indicate a terrorist? Like having more than one mobile? Or buying your coffee with cash? Or wearing jeans. There was a bunch of papers about it. Have you seen those?

OK, quite honestly, I will not accept a research assignment. I did a small one today. It only takes a few minutes of reading. Let someone else do the others. I don't doubt the validity of the ever widening definition of terrorist by any means and the outrageous thing we are continually being asked to do. I am knocking people like AJ who distort the message of a document and blow it out of proportion by distorting what it says. It's not just that he's loud and dramatic, it's that he's creating a different picture entirely. That is wrong in context of a search for accuracy and truth. Those are important to me, and that is why I care.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Lol you search for accuracy and truth but you will not accept a research assignment? Even though I provided the links?

I've seen the FBI documents that ask people to report people that have 2 mobile phones, or use cash to buy a coffee at an internet cafe. Or if someone is hiding what they search for at an internet cafe. Or people that wear jeans etc... Alex didn't make the documents, he did not make it up! They are there for all to see, just need to open your eyes. It seems though you want to have yours closed!

Sorry that you refuse to believe it or even to look at it! So much for your search for truth! Total BS!

It is completely normal for alex to be angry at such things! Is it not? You should be too!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
According to our "government" that no longer represents the majority of American's, Our Founding Father's were
Terrorists.

edit on 4-7-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Well, the anti-Bush crowd used the same argument against our "War on Terror" in Iraq. "One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

Not that I agree with this. I think you deal with it criminally or not. I think action against a government is not terror. Terror is direct action against citizens.

But in a Nazi propaganda machine like the US, lines are blurred to such an extent that watching political debates nowadays is like watching two cognitively impaired simians have a particularly amorous moment.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So if we're not American but believe and support Americans who fall into this category, are we International Terrorists rather than Domestic? Or just Terrorist Sympathizers?

Damn, my resume gets bigger every day!

Peace

SnF

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our fathers used in the great struggle for Independence.

~ Charles A. Beard

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

I don't take orders from anybody, and that includes you. Put forth what information you have, but do not expect me to be interested in validating it for you. I don't see what your problem is with me anyway. I guess it is that you are a fan of AJ or something. You could have just been direct and said you support the guy and didn't like what I said about him. Instead, it seemed I was given "assignments" by you. It's really beating a dead horse to ask me to explore the topic further. They are creating excessive laws to transferring their own terrorist ways to us. I get it, and I don't need to validate that with your links.

I will stand up against this for reasons I've already outlined in a thread linked in my signature. I won't ask anyone to read it, because it's really very simple that these problems only muddy the waters. AJ and any other news broadcaster makes money from clicks. That is a conflict of interest because it turns us to anything that will get clicks, even if it isn't in line with what that person is suppose to 'represent.' If it's a slow news day, they will lie to juice up a story. It's a problem.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"According to DHS I'm a Terrorist" T-Shirts and bumber stickers FTW! Fox should make a reality TV show with that as the title. My bet is it would be boring as hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I guess they include me then...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

No,ATS members would be saying...pictures or it's not true!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
It is nice to know that I am
considered a terrorist!

And here I spent 10 years if my life in service to my country.

You could just say "Thanks."
edit on 7/4/2012 by Submarines because: (no reason given)

Jesus Christ, man! Don't say that out loud! it's two strikes against you if you combine this report with the DHS-MIAC report!

Whose that at the door?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

PSSST!

Don't look now, but DHS is a threat to National Security, and they're better organized than I am!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

There are so many people on Red and Blue lists that its just amazing. You can count posters here are and on other websites where such topics are discussed. Wouldn't surprise me to see round-ups in the very near future.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You haven't seen nothing yet. If Obama, Holder and Big Sis Napolitano get another term, it's really going to get bad.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Timothy Mcveigh would fit this profile perfectly, gotta make you wonder.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

The gov't calls you a threat. The left calls you extremists. Those in other countries call you misguided, arrogant to call your country "great".

Happy Independence Day.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The real terrorists are the people funding and conducting these things, they are a small group of individuals that apparently see virtually every person on Earth as a terrorist.

It would seem that they are paranoid.

Let's all face it. The biggest threat to peace-loving people the world round is the American Government. They are corrupt, one eyed, evil, power-hungry, racist, bigoted, underhanded, violent and cruel

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

And because the US is the worlds errrrm "policeman",anyone who loves freedom anywhere in the world is a terrorist and of course, since the US believes it can inforce "it's", law anywhere in the world, anyone who comes under their ideal of a terrorist can be taken away in the night, from their own beds in their own countries to god knows where..

edit on 7/4/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i wonder how many American service members were included in this "study"
finally someone is saying the US armed Forces is a terrorist organization....

"all enemies foreign and domestic"

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm reading;
"Well, I must be a terrorist"
"Oh well, I guess I'm on their list"
"Soon, they are going to push us to far", etc.

Guess what, it's not ok to be on that list. Not for those reasons, and how the hell far is too far? Are we ever going to feel that we've "had enough?" We need to talk to these people and in large numbers. I don't have the solution, but I know that doing as I have been isn't it.

" An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it " ~JFK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join