It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
British & USA backed al-Qaeda linked Islamists are at war with the world, because of the west allowing them to get stronger since 2011, it was bound to happen by turning a blind eye when they attacked our Arab friends like the Syrian leader when he warned us that it was al Qaeda who was attacking him, and the same with Libya too, now they see the west as a very soft easy target to get rid of shortly, being weak has not helped the UK & USA stay safe.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Before long doing anything involving free expression will be a terrorist action. I think the founding fathers if they came back from the dead would lead a open rebellion against the current goverment. Its became so corrupt and not worth respect its a shame. UH OH! looks liek the men in black vans are outside. Got to go. see yall in 50 yrs.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The most concerning thing about this, to me, is that one is now considered a terrorist simply for holding certain beliefs (in the absence of action).
reply to post by Liquesence

Well, I just finished a few years of psychology and any belief the government wants to target, will also be considered a mental disorder, they add new ones all the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.terrorismanalysts.com...

OK, I need a continent, but an island will do.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
F them. It is their job to be pricks. It's ours to be the enemy of the pricks. OR

They could act like loyal countrymen and lay off the Nazi crap.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Whew! Left Liberty lovers are safe!

DHS needs to gtfo of our country.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wait but liberty means freedom, right? So if you love freedom you are a terrorist? But I thought terrorists hated us because we are free? So how does that work?

My head is spinning just thinking about that!

edit on 4-7-2012 by mee30 because: just noticed i put freeman when i menat freedom lol

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
This is absurd. I want to say so much but hey I'm not a terrorist.

then let me say it for you:
This country has gone to hell. We the people should not sit by and watch this happen to ourselves. What about our children, and theirs. What kind of country are they going to have to look forward to growing up in. Maybe we should give the statue of liberty back to France now, say "Sorry, we don't need this anymore!" We have let the government get too big for their own good, and now they know that we are to scared to push back with any amount of resistance to what they are pushing on us. So now because I respect individual liberty, I'm labeled a terrorist. Because I believe in the sovereignty of this country, I'm now labeled it's enemy. These were things taught to me by this country while growing up in it. It's almost as if they conditioned the people to be terrorists to it's own country over the years to eventually do this very thing now to us. Really? What has this country come to? What we really need to do, is shut the Federal Reserve down, with physical force if needed, then kick all of these jack boot thug politicians out of the offices they hide in, and make them account for their despotic unethical, un-American ways. They are the ones who are now tearing this country apart from the inside out. So this fourth of July, I want everyone to remember tonight if you are out celebrating, or watching the fireworks.................. WITH LIBERTY, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. And remember what that means to you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Then call me a terrorist. I already call myself a "Freedom Fundamentalist". The very notion of the existance of the DHS makes me want to spit in disgust. It is nothing but the modern equivalent of jackboots.

Screw them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'll go a step futher.
If you AREN'T on one of these lists....YOU MIGHT be a traitor.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ANOTHER list.
Guess we know how they spend their time and our money.
Wonder how they classify themselves? Freedom loving Americans or Fascist follower?
To me this is one more example of how America is turning in to the same sort of dictator lead, third world country we're suppose to be "liberating". Do they want someone telling Them what they can or can not do? Do they want someone groping Their kids at airports? [They probably don't get that treatment because of who they work for]
Things like this make me want to scream with rage, because I know it's only going to get worse and my kids and [eventually] grandchildren, have to grow up with this crap. If I could say one thing to all Americans, It would be : Get off your ass and take back our country!

Now, you can add me to your list.
edit on 4-7-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

damn Skippy.

couldn't have said it better myself.

I am not a violent person. But I am down to rid this country of traitors......by any means necessary....I am sure we are all willing. Hell we love our country and our people. All it will take is a single action on their part that is "too far" "too much"

Then we go to war for our country and our people.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...
JFK was the only one that ran this country with good old Mob values, he wanted americans to work hard and keep his money in america,,,,, our puppets we have working for us now couldnt change thangs if they wanted to ,they wouldnt want to endup worm food.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If only SOMEONE would let the word be know that "our terrorist" aka freedom loving Americans have the support of Fellow Americans. I am sure they would feel a little more motivated to step up and do whatever it takes.

I want any American Freedom Fighter here to know I support their "terrorism."

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
c'mon....get a grip people....they define terrorists as:
"the threatened of actual use of illegal force by non-state actors, in order to obtain a political, economic, religious or social goal, through fear, coersion, or intimidation"

if you have opinions, on how our government should operate or behave that's fine...if you go out on psuedo-military training runs with camo, assault rifles, and guerilla warfare tactics, that's a whole different thing.
and...they talk just as much about left-wing terrorists, as they do about others
when you go to a political rally, openly carried sidearms and rifles, and ranting about the government taking away your rights...guess what?...you're are going to be watched.
if you threaten to harm people, or destroy property...guess what?...you're going to be watched.
calm down, put it back in your pants, and work with people on a political level.
the real enemy are people with the most wealth, why? they have the most influence, and they have the most to lose. if...if... right and left....work together in a rational manner, we can affect change for the betterment of everyone, without firing a shot

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
please dont go shoot up a Mall, all thats going to do is help make gun control stronger. that makes prices go up on ammo. try the stealth aproach plan on going to work use cash instead of plastik stay out of the light.you cant fight the man with force there are to many...if every one went to work got off the plastic the all amercan way spend more than you have will only make you a slave buy a gun& blow your brains out..some of use are trying to feed our family i cant wate untill they go nuts ill get to set back in the woods and stop working for the man.and do a little more fishing & hunting...watch out what woods you hide in when all # hits the fan,make shure you at least have somethang worth killing over, hehe

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The only people who have a political voice ARE: The RICH and The one wishing to become rich. By political voice I mean, The politicans who get it done.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa please dont go shoot up a Mall, all thats going to do is help make gun control stronger

Please tell me that you dont think guns are the only way a freedom fighter might work. I would think they would have put more thought into how they fight for this cause, considering the circumstances. The idea of shooting up a mall is "so hollywood"

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

Classic psychological projection.

This is psychopathic behaviour.

The government knows damn well THEY are the real terrorists.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join