It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pawn in the Game, William G Carr, 1955- exposing the International Bankers NWO plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is pure logic, because to have a dispute — a quarrel — a fight — a revolution — or a war, there must of necessity be two individuals, holding opposing ideas and opinions which they intend to make the other party accept by force of arms if argument and negotiation fail. Furthermore, my studies and research convinced me that from the time of Christ right down to the present day, the men who have been the “Secret Power” behind national and international intrigue have always used their wealth illegally to obtain the power and influence to put their secret plots and plans into effect.

They have used usury, bribery, corruption, graft, illegal methods of traffic and trade, slavery, assassinations, wars, revolutions, prostitution, drugs, liquor, and any and every other form of licentiousness and vice to bribe, blackmail, or in other ways force unwilling humans to do their bidding. These “tools”, be they Jew or Gentile, Freemason or otherwise, have been, without exception, liquidated by one method or another if, after serving their purpose, they were considered to know too much.

Carr takes the view that the 'Secret Powers' are 'Agents of Satan'. I don't know what to believe, but here is his final take on the matter and it does make sense in many ways-

Considering these facts, I became convinced that the top conspirators did not belong to any one race or nation; they were “Agents of Satan”, doing his will, and serving his purpose, here on earth. The one and only purpose of the Devil is to win the souls of men away from Almighty God. The men who plot and plan wars and revolutions have done a great deal to bring about a Godless world. This reasoning enabled me to understand the evil genius of these men. They could not move nearer to their totalitarian-materialistic goal without fomenting wars and revolutions. They must of necessity destroy the civilization founded in accordance with the Divine Plan of Creation before they could impose their evil totalitarian ideology upon the peoples of the world.

HOW DURING WW2, BRITISH GOVERNMENT WAS CHANGED ONCE AGAIN DURING A WORLD WAR BY THE SECRET POWERS-

Captain Ramsay tried hard to Convince Mr. Neville Chamberlain that it was against the best interests of tile British Empire to allow the international conspirators to involve Britain in war with Germany. He was right. He did not convince the British Prime Minister, but he at least impressed him sufficiently so that when he went to Munich he compromised with Hitler and returned to England waving exuberantly his famous umbrella, and a paper which he said was an agreement “Guaranteeing Peace in Our Time”.

Immediately this announcement was made, the Press, controlled by the international bankers, started an anti-Fascist campaign of hate. The controlled Press damned Chamberlain as “An old woman willing to buy Peace at any price.” They lampooned him with his umbrella. They accused him of being Pro-Fascist. Their agents in Moscow burned Chamberlain in effigy in the public squares.

History reveals that Mr. Chamberlain was ousted as Prime Minister in May 1940 in much the same way Asquith was ousted in 1913. Churchill assumed office as Prime Minister May 11th,1940. He ordered the R.A.F. to start bombing German cities and towns that same night.

Since the war it has been proved that the real reason Churchill bombed German cities, contrary to the agreement, was because the Western international bankers wished to give Stalin a definite assurance that they were sincere in their desire to carry out their suggested policy of peaceful co-existence between Eastern Communism and Western Illuminism. The bombing of Germany brought about immediate retaliation and the people of Britain were subjected to an ordeal the like of which had never been experienced since the dawn of creation.

Nazi War Lords decided they must first attack Russia and defeat Stalin, and then turn their military forces against Britain and the Americas. They launched their attack against Russia June 22nd, 1941. Immediately this happened both Churchill and Roosevelt announced publicly that they pledged their respective governments to support Stalin to the limit of their resources. Churchill, ever dramatic, said he would shake hands with the Devil himself if he promised to help him destroy German Fascism. He referred to Hitler as “That monstrous abortion of lies and deceits”.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

This action was calculated to remove from Stalin’s mind any doubt, he might still have regarding the honesty of the intentions of the Western internationalists to divide the world into two halves and then live in peaceful co-existence. Roosevelt and Churchill then proceeded to provide Stalin with unlimited aid. They borrowed astronomical sums from the international bankers and paid them interest on the loans. They then charged the principal and interest to the National debts of their two countries so that the tax payers paid for, and fought, the war fomented by the Illuminati while the bankers sat back and made hundreds of millions of dollars out of the deal.

They were all the quotes I took from the book when I read it. Thanks for reading if you got this far.

As mentioned, there are both truths and potential fabrications, but a lot of the work by Carr makes so much sense. Not only that, but if you take each section, you can do research to back a lot of it up. Maybe we could discuss some of the sections in this thread?

I'll leave it for now with two videos of US President Barack Obama. Bear in mind the 'Secret Powers', those who infiltrate and dictate to governments through blackmail, threats and bribery-

(go to 5:40 minutes in to when the Israeli PM is talking, I find it petrifying to be perfectly honest).

(Research the AIPAC to understand the context of this video).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Really good thread. It's a shame it hasn't received more attention. Put in all your work and effort into the thread and it barely gets noticed, not even by the people paid to troll here!

The Rothschilds deserve nothing less than the entire worlds attention gazed right at them, and into their history.

Sorry I don't have much more to add, I rarely post but this thread hit the spot for me. If anyones interested I would recommend youtubing "The Money Masters" by Bill Still and the Thrive documentary, they are also interesting.(don't know how to embed videos, otherwise I would have)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Excellent post. S&F

Just finished reading.

I know the banksters are evil, corrupt sociopaths, but I didn't know their underhanded and deceitful plots go back hundreds of years. Thank you op for posting this.

These evil criminals can't be allowed to achieve their goal or we're gonna find ourselves in a global totalitarian regime, and picking up the bill along the way for the privilege.

They look human, but they are a cancer - soul-less, destructive and foul.

What a legacy for future generations eh?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
How deep does the rabbit hole go? Have the people "at the top of the pyramid" been plotting against humanity for hundreds of years, or thousands?
I have heard that the Rothschilds are bankers for the Vatican, and the Vatican has existed for quite some time.

There was a poster named ProtoplasmicTraveler who made a really good thread called All Roads Lead to Rome. That they created or atleast hijacked and manipulated the 3 abrahamic religions to further their plot for world domination. The end goal was to use these religions to divide and conquer humanity. The biblical prophecies seem to be coming true, is it divine intervention, or was it part of the plan all along??

As much as I want to delve deeper into the secrets and conspiracies, eventually I just quit thinking/reading about them because it seems utterly hopeless. I can't even convince my own father that there just isnt something right about all of this. I don't think humanity progressed to this point without being directed somehow, the wars, the propaganda, thousands of people starving on a daily basis, chemical additives in our food and water, it's overwhelming how precise and calculating these "Powers That Be" are if indeed all this was a part of the plan.
I know it seems farfetched, and I have provided no links or proof of my claims, it is just what I believe to be a possibility given all that I've read and seen.
And no matter how much thought I put into it, there just doesn't seem to be a good enough solution to reverse and undo what they have done. Once something as destructive and deadly as a nuclear bomb came to existence, I don't see how they will ever be overthrown. If they feel threatened at all, if they can't have the world, no one can. What can we do?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This is a very fascinating thread, thank you for your time and effort OP!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Notadisinfoagent
How deep does the rabbit hole go? Have the people "at the top of the pyramid" been plotting against humanity for hundreds of years, or thousands?
I have heard that the Rothschilds are bankers for the Vatican, and the Vatican has existed for quite some time.

There was a poster named ProtoplasmicTraveler who made a really good thread called All Roads Lead to Rome. That they created or atleast hijacked and manipulated the 3 abrahamic religions to further their plot for world domination. The end goal was to use these religions to divide and conquer humanity. The biblical prophecies seem to be coming true, is it divine intervention, or was it part of the plan all along??

As much as I want to delve deeper into the secrets and conspiracies, eventually I just quit thinking/reading about them because it seems utterly hopeless. I can't even convince my own father that there just isnt something right about all of this. I don't think humanity progressed to this point without being directed somehow, the wars, the propaganda, thousands of people starving on a daily basis, chemical additives in our food and water, it's overwhelming how precise and calculating these "Powers That Be" are if indeed all this was a part of the plan.
I know it seems farfetched, and I have provided no links or proof of my claims, it is just what I believe to be a possibility given all that I've read and seen.
And no matter how much thought I put into it, there just doesn't seem to be a good enough solution to reverse and undo what they have done. Once something as destructive and deadly as a nuclear bomb came to existence, I don't see how they will ever be overthrown. If they feel threatened at all, if they can't have the world, no one can. What can we do?

Some great questions there, I don't think we'll ever known in this life what the answers are.

I have no doubt evil and I mean true evil is at work keeping mankind divided. I've done far too much research and see too much happening RIGHT NOW that tells me this is a true and real agenda. How far it goes back, and who or indeed 'what' these evil forces are, I simply do not know.

I was going to go on but I'm sorry friend, I simply cannot provide the answers!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Excellent post. S&F

Just finished reading.

I know the banksters are evil, corrupt sociopaths, but I didn't know their underhanded and deceitful plots go back hundreds of years. Thank you op for posting this.

These evil criminals can't be allowed to achieve their goal or we're gonna find ourselves in a global totalitarian regime, and picking up the bill along the way for the privilege.

They look human, but they are a cancer - soul-less, destructive and foul.

What a legacy for future generations eh?

Not just future generations, but us too!

I agree it is amazing how far back this 'hidden hand' goes.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

History will tell you jews are not friends, they pretend to be

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join