It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie or TV series Ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Zombies are dead. Vampires suck. Ghosts should disappear. B-movies deserve an 'F'.

Are you tired of the same ideas getting played over and over on the silver screen?

Well, here's your chance to come up with something new, or a movie idea with a totally different spin on the old stuff (and I do mean TOTALLY different).

Who knows, maybe some Hollywood writer will pop in and catch your idea.

I no longer care about making money on my story ideas. I just want to see some great horror movies.

Though I do enjoy the TV shows, Walking Dead and Falling Skies, but how long will they last?

We need to send Hollywood some new ideas before all the current stuff ends.

I will post my idea in a few.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

How about a horror movie, where it starts out showing corrupt politicians in a city called.......oh I don't know, Washington D.C., and the people are suffering so bad, that the founding fathers of our country and their troops come back to destroy the corruption in our government????

Call it "Spirits of 1776"!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a tv series showing the initial rise of AI before the machines took over in the Pre-matrix..... kind of a i-robot/matrix/end of the world survival series would be good.

animatrix

(not cartoon tho with cgi and real actors and actresses)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

TO REIGN IN HELL

Even good people sin and die, and end up in Hell. John Doe dies and wakes up in Hell. He doesn't remember his life on earth, or the sins that brought him to such ruin.

Life in Hell is a surreal reflection of 21st century earth, with cities and societies where people need to work in order to survive. Though no one can die twice, if you don't play the game you end up being cast into the desert of the dead, where hunger and thirst are still very real - and eternal.

In the cities there are mobsters, madmen, and of course, Satan himself. These evil beings wreak havoc on those that just want to spend eternity in peace until they are all finally thrown into the fiery pit that will end their existence.

John Doe manages to find a job and some good people. Good people that are frequently abused and tortured by the evil ones (Satan loves the smell of fear and pain).

When Doe decides that something must be done about the evil ones, he comes to this conclusion in a sudden burst of rage. That out-of-control rage sends cars flying, causes fire hydrants to burst, some lowlifes start bleeding from the eyes and ears.

John Doe has power.

Talked into using that power by the good people, Doe slowly amasses an army to stand against Satan and his legions. It's a war like Hell has never seen.

Plagued by nightmares, all through the story John Doe slowly recollects pieces of his life on Earth. He remembers secret conversations with a man dressed in robes. He hears the man saying, "In order to steal your way into Hell, it must look like you have betrayed me."

John Doe is Judas Iscariot, sent to Hell on a mission to save the truly repentant. When he gathers the good people about him, the sky opens a portal into heaven. An army of angels fly down to finish the final battle of good against evil and to bring Judas and his followers into heaven.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It would probably end up as a "b" movie ........'The Melon Heads" Here is some history about them, I live in Trumbull CT. and when I was in High school (the early 70's" you were dared to go down Dracula Drive.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How about a TV series centred around someone/a family that don't have TV. Should be interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The scene opens with Michal Jawarski sitting at his computer just about to post his 100,000th post on ATS. It's December 21st 2012 11:48 pm and his post was an "I told you so" post. He hits "reply", watches his post come up on the screen and closes his laptop. He smiles, stands up, and walks outside to look at the night sky. Its a cloudless sky and the Milky Way is clearly visible with the moon, he notes, at about a 62% first quarter in its phase. The air has a chill, but it's not as cold as it has been, so he decides to spend some time looking at the dark rift through his telescope.

At first it was a single point of light where light should not be. As he watched it seemed to be getting bigger and brighter and coming his way. As he looks up to see it with his naked eye he realizes it is indeed coming right at him and at the last moment, dives to the side to avoid being hit. There is a flash of light and a loud crashing thud as it hits his telescope and then the ground. He gains his composure and looks for what had almost hit him, he sees a trench dug into the earth with a hot glowing sphere about the size of a bowling ball at its end.

After some time, its heat seems to dissipate, but that glow, that eerie glow, doesn't seem to be fading at all. He gathers his courage, and approaches it. As he gets closer it begins to levitate to his head height and a being of light is projected in front of him. "Is this an alien?" he thinks as it begins to speak. Its voice is soft and inviting although he does not understand what it is saying but he soon realizes it is going through the different languages of Earth attempting to find the one Michal will understand.

When it comes to English, Michal reacts in understanding and the vision continues to speak in English. "You have been randomly chosen, You are the one" it says, to which Michal replies with fear and excitement in his voice, "I am the one? For what?". It replies, "Every 36,000 of your years a new god is chosen to walk among men, Inside this vessel, you will find a center ring and 12 rings surrounding that one in the center. Yours is the center ring as you are the chosen".

"I'm to be a god on Earth?" Michal interrupts, "Yes", the vision continues, "All the rings give their bearer the power of immortality and eternal youth, as long as they remain on the finger, your ring encompasses the power of all the Earthly elements, where the other 12 are single elements unto themselves. There are 3 with the powers of Fire, 3 with the powers of water, 3 with powers of air, and 3 with the powers of Earth." "Who gets the other 12 rings?" Michal asks, to which the vision replies, "You are to choose your council, just as, what you call the Egyptian gods, did."

With that the vision vanished and the sphere dropped to the ground and split open. Inside were 13 purple crystals each holding a ring. Michal stands there staring at them, pondering what to do next, knowing HE will alter the course of Human history. He bends over and takes the center ring and places it on his finger. A surge of energy flows through him and the ring re-sizes itself to fit. He feels the power of the Universe flowing through his body, and the realization of limitless power and ability become known to him.

Who shall be my council he thinks. With this thought he realizes his choices will dictate what kind of council he will be creating. What is it I wish to do? He thinks, With this power I could take over the world and do things the way I want it done. A smile comes across his face and he vanishes, teleporting to the first of the council of 12 to present their ring.

top topics

join