It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creature from the Ditch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My PS3 has a lame text limit capacity, so I can't really give you the whole story. Instead i'll give you the link. It was an interesting read and the witness describes a creature unlike anything I have ever heard of in my life.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So the guy saw this?

Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm thinking it was this:
Cool stories on that site, but I think most of them are just stories. Could be wrong though.

Or...............THIS:

edit on 4/7/12 by Stonesplitter because: pic

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Or maybe something like this.........?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4/7/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I forgot to say that I never thought they were true, just an interesting read. Probably almost everything on the website could just be bogus stories. But still, I really enjoy reading them. Sometimes I wonder why they just don't start publishing books of their "true tales". They could really create some best sellers off these.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hmm I could just imagine the worst type of creature visualization in my head at this moment. Like a demonic looking creature or a mutation. Although we don't know if that story is true or not, if it were to be true, I would be afraid to experience it myself and probably run before I even looked at it for two seconds.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
Or maybe something like this.........?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4/7/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

There was a show on The Dead Files awhile back where the medium, Amy Allen, saw a creature like the one in your link in the basement of the house she was investigating. I tried to find the video to post, but there are too many to go through. Anyway, it looked just like that thing!

Maybe these creatures really do exist!

top topics

join