It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'ready to fire missiles at US bases'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Even the first gulf war the US went in with about thirty other countries, talk about being a bully. Second Iraq war similar thing. US always needs its bitches like Britain, france etc to go in and fight up on poor countries.

lol lol lol us always need its bitches

seems like evryone else is bitches cause they do nothing but cry

if they werent bitches they would do something

but they just let us keep rolling all over them

russia wont do shi

china wont do shi

and u wont do shi but cry
edit on 5-7-2012 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I love the fact that the people in power of these countries are pretty safe from attacks and not in the military. yet, they are so ready to send troops to die or in this case lob missiles at places where innocent people will definitely get killed.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What a brilliant tactic:

The US vs. Iran scenario has been running around since the 70's ... over thirdy years.

The US says: Iran are religious fanatics, want to kill all Jews and are trying to make the Atom bomb. We need to kill Iran. We can nuke them, and invade them as much as we like ... let's go kick butt, and save jews. Let's lock down Iran and not sell anything to them.

Iran says: We can shoot down all American bases. We will oust the Jews from the middle east.

But behind the scenes: Iran has never been able to get as much goods as before. It's Atomic reactors and atomic research is thriving, even with added accelerator items directly from the US. The US attacks Iraq, because he thinks Saddam has scuds with Gas in them. Gas, which was sold to them by the US, and which has a shelf time of 10 years ... which ran out, after 13 years of isolation since the first gulf war. Iran isn't even "arming" themselves against the Jews. They just recently agreed to the US-killing-syrias-president scenario.

And what? You guys are what ... blind? deaf? or just stupid? can't read between the lines?

Did it take the US 30 years to decide to attack Iraq over a bunch of Scud missiles?

The United States, along with it's allies NATO ... destroyed Lybia, Iraq and now Syria. All "modern" nations in the middle east. None of which were any "threat" to the western world. In doing so, they have "cleaned" the path for muslim extremists in the middle east.

You guys can't read between the lines?

If you guys can't read this "simple" scenario ... then you are about as dumb as anyone can get.

Russia and China, did not agree to the US destroying Syria just out of "thin air". They agreed, because they aren't enemies. That's why the US and it's allies are in Afghanistan, finishing what the Soviets couldn't. And the US isn't attacking Iran, because the US isn't Iran's enemy ... in fact, they are "aiding" Iran to become the de-facto ruler of the muslim region.

An empire, needs to place landlords around it's empire to do it's bidding. Since the US intends to rule the entire world, it needs to place key countries in every region to do it's bidding. And then it makes up a bunch of romantic stories about non-existant conflicts so that you and I stay glued to our TV screens, instead of going outside to demonstrate and threaten the system they are creating.

edit on 5/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Looks on the map that there are a few formally soviet countries as well. Whats to stop Russia from joining in to score points toward re aquiring the countries they lost? Nothing but oil and if Irans goverment is crushed. maybe the russians will ask to run the country in exchange for its turning a blind eye.

Possibly... Remember not long ago Obama was talking to Russian leader and said;"When I win I will have more..." I can't even remember exact wording now......I'll blame it on my Topamax

But in other news;
July 4, 2012, 18:20

Vladimir Putin congratulated President of the USA Barack Obama and all Americans on Independence Day.
In his telegram, President Putin noted the new opportunities that have emerged over recent years for steadily developing Russian-American relations, and expressed confidence that, based on the principles of equality, non-interference in domestic affairs, and mutual respect for each other’s interests, the two countries would achieve big results in their cooperation.

Mr Putin gave a positive assessment of his meeting with Mr Obama in Los Cabos, where the two leaders reiterated their desire to continue advancing Russian-US cooperation in a broad range of areas, including trade, economic and investment ties, and also continue their dialogue on other issues in the interests of maintaining international security and stability.

edit on 5-7-2012 by RobinB022 because: source

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
reply to post by diddy1234

who r u kidding. usa is a the war corporation owned by england. if anyone is calling the shots it is england.

Bull Shyte, IF there is someone "pulling the strings" over America, it wont be the country we left in the first place.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Darkness is winning FOR NOW, SMH It seems this IS the WAY of EA*RTH WAR. IMAGINE IF EXAMPLES ARE BEING SET ON HOW THINGS ARE TO BE DONE HERE.

edit on 7/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

u r delusional.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Dizrael

u r delusional.

I may not be correct,but i think it says in the T and C that we are not supposed to post such short,"One liners" with no discussion of the topic at hand. If you think that the person you reply to is delusional please explain why you think this is so. If not it falls into personal Insult territory which only belongs on 4 chan, or youtube.

Irans really going to have some problems since alot of those bases now are not actually US bases at all. Its a shame their leaders have not figured out we dont really care what they say,but actions are more constructive.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

England colonized America. District of Columbia is the corporate headquarters for England's war machine. England is calling the shots on Iran.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
knowing obama is reluctlantly sorta siding with israel, brings a small bit of relief because, if he is any hesistant or reluctant hopefully he will think wisely if Israel goes full on and we dont back them, let Israel be wiped out and the world will settle to a calm. I.M.O
edit on 5-7-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

England colonized America. District of Columbia is the corporate headquarters for England's war machine. England is calling the shots on Iran.

Not even close, ENGLAND is a fallen country trying ot pretend it still has the weight to help let alone stabilize its falteriong economy. England best hope we stick around to help them also. look how the European union is slowly separating into economic circleing the one country germany who brought themselves up and kept it going, the vultures of Eu lol not even close.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

no, england colonized the 13 COLONIES. America had this little thing called the Revolutiouary War, you may have heard of it, its what made us kinda the boss of ourselves.

so you are wrong, england did NOT colonize America.

you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
knowing obama is reluctlantly sorta siding with israel, brings a small bit of relief because, if he is any hesistant or reluctant hopefully he will think wisely if Israel goes full on and we dont back them, let Israel be wiped out and the world will settle to a calm. I.M.O
edit on 5-7-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

you cant be that naive can you? Eventually Iran wants to rule the world but the middle east first. He owns the Med he can cut off alot of the oil needed to fight against him. Israel is the thorn in the side of those plans right now. If they are gone and we have to pull out they will wish we had stayed. The world will never be calm until Islam is the religon of every man woman and child and the rest are slaves. Hope you enjoy tattered clothes and chains because thats where a world like that would be heading.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Lol. What? England isn't a country any more. It is now called 'Great' Britain and it is still a major world player.
Britain is also the house of the Illuminati bloodline (The Royal Family) and they have one of the world's most powerful armies.

If you knew anything you would know that the USA hasn't won a war without Britain's help.. The one war you guys were on your own in was Vietnam and look how that turned out.

Also, the British military has a higher standard of training to their American counterparts.

No, I am not waving 'my flag' because I despise Britain and it's Imperialist ambitions.

Slan abhaile.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by lbndhr

Lol. What? England isn't a country any more. It is now called 'Great' Britain and it is still a major world player.
Britain is also the house of the Illuminati bloodline (The Royal Family) and they have one of the world's most powerful armies.

If you knew anything you would know that the USA hasn't won a war without Britain's help.. The one war you guys were on your own in was Vietnam and look how that turned out.

Also, the British military has a higher standard of training to their American counterparts.

No, I am not waving 'my flag' because I despise Britain and it's Imperialist ambitions.

Slan abhaile.

I actually believe Brittian will rule over europe eventually,they along with germany seem to be a more economically wise countries ( unlike america i know i know) and i also believe in the end they too will not side with us. Im leaning on we have a few world powers getting ready to jump on each other to take a leadership roll, yet all the while not realizing the final result, earth collapse. Nuclear-biochemical warfare, whatever type catasatrophic war the result will be a tattered earth with few inhabitants, it wont matter who is in control now will it?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Is Iran ready for what will certainly be the most hilarious response in human history?

I love a good laugh on the holidays.

I think jaws will hit the floor all over the world when our response is delivered
dont know if you have seen this but, its funny the second time too

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've noticed a pattern on these Iran threads. In almost every case during a U.S. attack on Iran the U.S. somehow manages to attack Russia while they're at it and these threads break down into who would win a nuke war between the U.S, and Russia.
How does this keep happening?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! Ive seen this exact same news from Iran in 2010, 2011 and now 2012. So what else is new?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Obviously if one is not allowed the other should not be allowed, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander! A nuclear free world is a much better platform to argue for than a "I can do it but you can't platform"!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
How exactly will Iran fire these missiles when they wake up one morning and their entire air force and military is destroyed?

I bet 5 years ago or so when Iran posted the videos of their missile launches all of you bought it hook line and sinker. You were probably so proud Iran had a legitimate missile system in their country, but you probably swept it under the rug when the press found out Iran had doctored the photos.

You all want the USA to lose to Iran so bad, but it won't happen.

You all believe every statement that comes out of Amadinejads mouth and ANYthing that comes out of the western media is a lie or a conspiracy.

Everything else is a black ops, 'America faked getting attacked so it could invade....'

Lets be honest, when we want to make a glass factory out of the entire country of Iran, Obama could make it happen just as fast as he can yawn.

Iran destroying anything we have is almost as funny as Germanicus claiming Russias military and soldiers are better than the United States.

Keep dreaming....
edit on 7/6/12 by BODYBAGxPAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join