It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'ready to fire missiles at US bases'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

As scouts they said we would go down at 50% having read a bit I disagreed and stated it would take a month.
I left in Sept 90.These guys were #4.
If its conventional, we do that.We win.
Free thinking will always prevail over fear of failure.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes you are right, some strange preperations do seem to be going on, but I have a feeling in my bones that we are looking at the wrong area (Middle East) I keep hearing that Russia is quite upset about the equipment America wants to put near Russia's border.
I fear that yes war is brewing between NATO and Iran & Syria, but I fear we will if that does happen find a second front in Europe on the Polish border with Russia, we could get in really big trouble if that does happen because we would be too thin on the ground.
Which ever way 2012 goes it looks rocky in lots of places, putting money on where WW3 starts is like the National horse race.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
this war has already started; they are just softening up targets before a full on air assault.

but it probably won't be more than that.

a ground invasion will cost the u.s. hundreds of thousands of casualties.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Gotta love it. News story after news story about the devil that is Iran. The last time we declared was was ww2. Hmm something is very wrong here. Our news is government run at this point they might as well combine them all under one tag like the BBC.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
wait, they mean gulf bases ?

awww

that's cute

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Governments that use it's people as pawns are just plain evil. We let a select few in government decide a countries fate. All these countries are putting innocent human lives at stake for the sake of their own evil agendas. We've been conditioned to kill and fight for kings, dictators and politicians for thousands of years. When will the people of the world rally and demand an end to wars, and an end to human suffering?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I agree, it'll be pretty hectic.
missiles flying everywhere back and forth
bombs being dropped
suicide bombers driving cars into bases and buildings
jets flying above

Hitlers Polish adventure comes to mind, everything posible will be destroyed

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
From what i Know if Iran decides to fire missiles at the U.S. It will be the worst time for them. America created the atomic bomb a very long time ago. The technology America has now is so powerful it is almost magical. From what i know, The U.S. has the technology to completely destroy an entire country and kill everyone in it with in a few days. Not even using nuclear weapons, the united states can do this. The united states has not used its full force since ww2. If Iran decides to fire missiles, well lets just say their country will no longer exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Russia have a massive civil defence ,scalar weapons ,UFO cosmosphere,HPM weapons.They will make sure that USA will cease to exist if USA dares to attack Russia.

cmon man you dont believe this right?

if usa ceases to exixst so will russia and everyone else for that matter

you make yourself sound silly

I am curious why he sounds silly.
He says Russia has "civil defence ,scalar weapons ,UFO cosmosphere,HPM weapons" Do they have them? or at least most likely to have them. Am I missing the silly part?
Only other thing he says is if America attacks Russia, Russia will end them. That seams like a logical response from Russia or anyone under attack imo & I can't see where he says Russia will NOT get flattened. So again I missed the silly part.

Same deal with previous posters, Americans seem to think that Iran or Syria shouldn't launch any counter strikes at all while they are being shot to hell. WTF is up with that cause it looks likes arrogance taken to a whole new level.
Can someone tell me why someone who is under massive attack, would not respond with counter strikes because you threaten to do what you are already doing.
Team America: If you don't shut up I will punch you in the face.
Iran/Syria: But you are already punching me in the face.
Team America: Yeah well we will keep punching you.
Iran/Syria:That was your plan whether we retaliate or not so might at least kick you in the balls, not like it makes a difference to the outcome on our side kind of changes things for you though.
Try posting on the topic IF AMERICA ATTACKS Iran/Syria they would be stupid not to defend themselves with what ever capabilities they have.
How much damage will they inflict is what I would like to know, how many US/NATO/Enemy bases are within range and what are the type of missile they will be hit with?
I have said it before if I was in charge I would consider any country that provided any aid in attacking me a legitimate target not just the Allied base used to launch the strike. Threaten these people and use them to rein in NATO.
I would make it plain to the world that I will launch everything I have & I mean everything as quickly as possible and cause as much suffering as possible before you get me.
I have nothing to loose, What ya gonna do about it kill me twice?
Now the US might not care it only looses expendable bases/men etc but someone like Turkey might think hang on we are getting the raw end of the stick here & the Turkish people might not be ready to suffer Armageddon on behalf of the US & without the assistance of these countries America looses a lot of clout in the area, with these countries in full opposition of the US America looses any chance.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
im sure Iran will defend it self if attacked JUST like any other country would

i can see Iran as the victim rather than the aggressor ..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

You know if those bases in those countries are attacked Iran will draw them in as well. You are not just attacking a american base you are attacking another nation as well. Then Iran will truly be surrounded on all sides.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Israel is going to get us all killed.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

What country that keeps going into other countries and covering them in depleted uranium and white phosphorus for no good reason? What country launches drone strikes within the territory of other nations and kills crowds of people that have nothing to do with any aggression against it? What country invades nations based upon what it later says was faulty intel and ends up handing those countries over to the very people that it says were the enemy in the first place? What country has citizens so stupid as to allow this to go on over and over and over again?

When you figure out the answer to the above you will know the name of the real terrorist.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

who r u kidding. usa is a the war corporation owned by england. if anyone is calling the shots it is england.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

You know if those bases in those countries are attacked Iran will draw them in as well. You are not just attacking a american base you are attacking another nation as well. Then Iran will truly be surrounded on all sides.

The point of war is to attack the enemy is it not, any country who provides logistics/support to an attacking force is the enemy and should be treated as such.
Countries need to be reminded of this you cant expect to allow bombing raids to be instigated from your territory and then get upset if someone holds you partially accountable it just doesn't work like that.
What does Iran have to fear from drawing these countries in it already surrounded & If NATO unleashes a full assault on Iran a couple of others throwing their 2c in is hardly going to make much difference.
On the flip side Iran throwing it's 10c into places like down town Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, or the UAE makes a HUGE difference to them.
The most dangerous man is the one with nothing to fear or loose if you accept your fate and know death is coming then what do people like that care who they take with them the more the better, people seem to have trouble understanding you can't kill someone twice so there is no threat in it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
My pc thought it was worth saying twice.
edit on 4-7-2012 by WorkingClassMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Even the first gulf war the US went in with about thirty other countries, talk about being a bully. Second Iraq war similar thing. US always needs its bitches like Britain, france etc to go in and fight up on poor countries.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by buster2010

We heard the same thing about Iraq just before the first Gulf War. We know how that turned out.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't be a huge mess with different results with Iran, but just that we need to keep an open mind.

I just keep thinking about how we were told before it started that we would need hundreds of thousands of body bags to bring our dead troops home.

We did hear the same thing about Iraq, but you have to remember the source. Bush Sr. and Cheney were in full control of the propaganda machine fresh out of the Iran Contra affairs with Reagan. They had all the pawns in place for an easy attack on a nation who had a lot of forces struggling to survive in the dessert without supplies. When we showed up they were handing their guns over to our troops in exchange for food and water. Their troops were happy to see Americans.

The same will not be true in Iran. This time around they will be supplied and have a healthy hatred for the American Terrorists. They will be supported by nearly all neighbors who are tired of the tyranny forced upon them from the West. There is a huge difference this time around. We are starting a world war this time. I do believe this has been the intent all along. I also believe it has taken an entire generation to see it to fruition.

I think if GHW could have served 3 terms we would already have been bombed. Notice how those who supported him are on the bandwagon to impeach Obama for doing what GHW did every other week. These people are not stupid, they are hate filled warmongers with a mission to eradicate Muslims or anyone who thinks Christians suck. If you are offended by that then you are part of the problem.

I loved my country when it did not interfere in other countries. I loved the fact that we could be free as individuals to think and act as we liked within the laws. I liked the ability to assemble in front of a public building without facial recognition software sending an e-mail to homeland security. I liked not being tracked by my cell phone. I liked being able to speak my mind about an unfair and unconstitutional war perpetrated by scoundrels and liars without being called unpatriotic by jerks who never served a day in the military.

Now everything is different. I expect retaliation. I expect karma to creep up on us for the deeds we allowed to happen. I will suffer for the deeds of these warmongers because I allowed it to happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Looks on the map that there are a few formally soviet countries as well. Whats to stop Russia from joining in to score points toward re aquiring the countries they lost? Nothing but oil and if Irans goverment is crushed. maybe the russians will ask to run the country in exchange for its turning a blind eye.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Iran is not going to do anything. Any talk by Russia or China is just that...talk. And the U.S. plan of action is to wait because Iran is VERY CLOSE to a state of Civil War in which 92% of the Iranian population is desperate for REAL DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS...not the ballot stuffing JOKE that was the previous Iranian Election.

The U.S. has no intention on Bombing an Iranian Population that is 92% Pro-Democracy as well as 70% of the Iranian Population being under the age of 30 years old. This is why if anything is going to happen...it would be done by the Iranian Old Religious Guard which...in the midst of discovering that it's own population is about to attempt an OVERTHROW OF THE IRANIAN GOVERNMENT...these Old Crazy Religious Fanatics may want to go out in a Blaze of Glory by attacking any U.S. Interests rather than face the HUMILIATION of being THROWN OUT OF OFFICE BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

It is at that moment and ONLY that moment that Iran might possibly do something STUPID. The U.S. is the only reason that Israel has not Bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites as the United States knows that such conventional Bombing of Nuclear Sites would throw up Radioactive Materials into the atmosphere which would most likely Poison the Entire Middle East. The U.S. has gone so far as threaten Israel with complete cut off of aid as well as if the U.S. Military was to detect Israeli Jets on a Bombing Mission traveling toward Iranian Nuclear Sites...it may be even possible that the U.S. Military may intercept those Jets before they could carry out their mission.
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join