It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'ready to fire missiles at US bases'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It is possible to get to the bunkers in less than 3 mins.Clearly you haven't seen Moscow's civil defence drills.Cruise missiles can be intercepted by S-300/S-400's and the Cosmospheres if Dr.Peter Beter was right.

Or hell the CIA could just plant nukes all over moscow weeks before a attack and just detonate them before a attack starts. Im sure there are alot of unhappy serbians and others that would do the dirty work to take down their would be oppressors..

Serbs view USA as the oppressor and Russia as friend.CIA and GRU have bio/nuclear weapons deployed in Cities in Russia and West respectively.The real problem according to Russian govt is biostealth viruses created by West.

Also Moscow has perimeter AI system meant to launch the nuclear and bioarsenal in case of nuclear and biological detonation detection in cities.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The only imput I have to offer is that this would not be a smart move by Iran. I can see how an all out onslaught may sound like a good idea at first, but, they need to think about the retaliation that will ensue.

It'd be suicide...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Nuclear fallout is very clean.

Uh, really?

I bet the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki wish you would have been there to tell them that in August of 1945.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by yuppa

do the math .1000 warheads for moscow.12000 bunkers for civilians and hundreds of bunkers for military ops.

Also give source for bunker buster ICBM's

I have a question.

How many of those people would be in the bunkers when the nukes go off?

That's what makes a bunker useful, advanced warning.
edit on 4-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

20 million people,my estimate is that 2-5 million will die in the massive nuclear assault on Moscow considering NATO has to aim a 1000 warheads with 700 of them aimed at command bunkers like Ramenki and Chekhov outpost. USA has no civil defence capability for its people.Losses in West will much higher.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Most of the deaths in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were due to nuclear blast and heat not fallout.Bunkers are excellent to shield against those.

edit on 4-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Losses in West will much higher.

And?

I thought maybe the Cold War may have enlightened everyone.

There are no winners in a massive nuclear war.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It is possible to survive and win a nuclear war.Its much more difficult to win a biological war .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They have every right to defend themselves.

I hope if the US/Isreal/whoever do attack them, they get blown to ^!#*ing smitherenes.

Nothing tells a bully to back off like a good swift kick to the nuts.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Most of the deaths in Hiroshima and Nagasaki were due to nuclear blast and heat not fallout.Bunkers are excellent to shield against those.

It is difficult to determine how many died during the initial blasts and how many died a few hours later due to radiation exposure.
That is what the experts say, anyway.
Apparently, there weren't a lot of census-takers waiting with clipboards to take an accurate count of how many wandered around sightless and deaf before succumbing to radiation sickness.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Of course they have set up national defense. Big bully countries are after the oil. One could call this a threat to the US, or just normal defense measures. It all depends on how much propaganda you are willing to believe.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It is possible to survive and win a nuclear war.Its much more difficult to win a biological war .

This is why I am surprised that we did not have a nuclear holocaust occur during the Cold War.
There are people that believe that there are winners in a massive nuclear war.
Who wins?
The ones that die in the initial blast?
Or the ones that get to live in the aftermath?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the ones who live in the aftermath.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

the ones who live in the aftermath.

Yay!
We won the nuclear holocaust!
Since the ones that live are the winners by your definition, there would be winners on both sides.
Yay, we won!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
SIgh. different forum same trolls who never are wrong. Im done responding to the russian shill. If anyone else wants to be my guest. He aint worth the time or effort.

Russia has always been in a game of 1 up-manship with everyone. The Russian reversal is proof of this. S-300 and s-400 missiles have a blind spot and thats below 100 ft or 50 ft. And I dont see how There is a AI system in place to launch all the missiles Blindly as you say. Since no proof was given i refute your claim. Dr strangelove is not reality(yet)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Listen rookie. I know alot more about the worlds military than you will ever know so dont question my knowledge. I would put you to great shame.

Gotta love those kinds of posts. An ATS anonymous expert but who really knows or ever will.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Everyone has propaganda, it's just that the Russian still happen to believe it.

Russia is tough,very tough.I have alot of respect for Russia and her people but..... I don't think they are ready to fight someone that vastly outguns them on almost every level. Russia has around 3k fighting aircraft while the US has 18k. Russia has 250 ships in its navy the US has 2,300. The US yearly military budget is around 700 billion dollars, the Russian spend about 60 billion.

edit on 4-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: I can't spell

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
what's the best way to get solidarity before an attack ?

post loads of news stories about Iran this and Iran that.

Everyone jumps on the bandwagon and then when America (or more so Israel) orders Iran to be flattened then most Americans just say oh well instead of asking questions.

Divide, dumb down and rule always seems to work.

Unfortunately us brits seems to go along with what the American administration want to do.

Agreed, ive been so puzzled there has been so many anti iran threads, and attention on medias... Isnt it puzzle'ing too you that they wanna obliberate iran?... I mean have any of you ever been there!?!?! from what ive heard and seen its quite a place... Not as "extreme-islam" as TPTB wants you to think... Actually Also mohamar gadaffi has done insanely much for Libya as far as i understand... And the only terror stuff they have said he was part of was, the berlin bombings in some discoteque, and a airplane hijacked by the IRA... After that they made sanctions on libya. They would remove the sanctions if he admitted he was part of it.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Johnkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...
JFK was the only one that ran this country with good old Mob values, he wanted americans to work hard and keep his money in america,,,,, our puppets we have working for us now couldnt change thangs if they wanted to ,they wouldnt want to endup worm food.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by zonetripper2065

Russia have a massive civil defence ,scalar weapons ,UFO cosmosphere,HPM weapons.They will make sure that USA will cease to exist if USA dares to attack Russia.

cmon man you dont believe this right?

if usa ceases to exixst so will russia and everyone else for that matter

you make yourself sound silly

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

As scouts they said we would go down at 50% having read a bit I disagreed and stated it would take a month.
I left in Sept 90.These guys were #4.
If its conventional, we do that.We win.
Free thinking will always prevail over fear of failure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join