It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'ready to fire missiles at US bases'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Oh yes, the US is tiny and weak. They have no power and no weaponry to speak of.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

When did I claim that?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
reply to post by VoidHawk

There are always events like that, and always will be. It doesn't necessarily mean that there is war imminent.

I've not seen one of these events before in this particular park. Something I picked up on as I was passing was how annoyed some of the parents and children were having been decieved into thinking this was an event for young children.
The parents were wrong though, because it WAS an event aimed at both teenagers and children.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"Russia have a massive civil defence ,scalar weapons ,UFO cosmosphere,HPM weapons.They will make sure that USA will cease to exist if USA dares to attack Russia. "

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

with the west and israel constantly threatening to attack them , what do you expect them to do ?
the west went into iraq to save the people from their oppressive government and look how it turned out for them .

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
as a current member of the military. thinking about how much ISNT said about what were ACTUALLY doing over there. its a bit freaky. thinking any time, at the drop of a hat, "oh by the way, get your mo-bag here tomorrow 0300"...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

that does not mean that Russia is invincible.Russia is much better prepared to survive a nuclear war.USA will not survive.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

that does not mean that Russia is invincible.Russia is much better prepared to survive a nuclear war.USA will not survive.

Of course.

THE WHOLE POPULATION OF MOSCOW can fit into underground bunkers.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Of course.

THE WHOLE POPULATION OF MOSCOW can fit into underground bunkers.

Yes,there are 12000+ bunkers in Moscow capable of accomodating more than 20 million people. Not a wonder that NATO aims 1000+ warheads at Moscow.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It doesn't do any good to have a bunker if the ground and air are contaminated for decades.

Just because they have that many bunkers does not mean that they are stockpiled and updated to protect that many people.

You have to eat sometime.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Is Iran ready for what will certainly be the most hilarious response in human history?

I love a good laugh on the holidays.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Nuclear fallout is far easier to handle.Fukushima has spewed large amts of plutonium into the jet stream.But human race still copes and survives. Nuclear fallout is very clean. And Russia has grain storage bunkers capable of storing food for several years.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nuclear fallout is far easier to handle.Fukushima has spewed large amts of plutonium into the jet stream.But human race still copes and survives. Nuclear fallout is very clean. And Russia has grain storage bunkers capable of storing food for several years.

You do know that we have Nuclear bunker busters on ICBMs now because the fact russia has bunkers to hide in correct? And we have the same amount of tech they have so its not a un equal fight either. why dont you post about the stuff thats counter to what russia has? I know why because you are playing favorites.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

didn't you hear?

the first nation to launch a strike is the one that gets annihilated.

its the biggest game of chicken ever.

its known that someone needs to attack for survival, but everyone is still holding. so its hard to determine who's lying.

the initial attack will be nothing compared to the immediate and irrecoverably catastrophic response.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

do the math .1000 warheads for moscow.12000 bunkers for civilians and hundreds of bunkers for military ops.

Also give source for bunker buster ICBM's

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by damingus
While i think that Iran has somewhat of a military, i think they are all talk. They even start to let one of those missiles rip, and they will be obliterated.....and they know that.

You really don't know anything about Iran's military do you? Iran is ranked 12th in the world and for a country that doesn't have nukes that's pretty damn good. If they had nukes they would easily be in the top ten.

GlobalFirepower.com

Go and compare Iran to Israel if you were to take Israels nukes out of the picture you will see how easy Iran would walk over Israel.

Listen rookie. I know alot more about the worlds military than you will ever know so dont question my knowledge. I would put you to great shame.
And i was talking about the US military, not Israel. Iran is threatening to take out US military bases in the region. And like i said, they decide to spark just one those, they will be taken out before they have lift off

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

We Iranians have a saying, = Iranians Bark and Afghans Bite...Iran my fathers country likes to pump itself up, like most Iranians that come to the US...I cannot count how many I know and cousins that drive new BMW M3's or Mercedes and still live at home with their parents...

MarineSniper

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

do the math .1000 warheads for moscow.12000 bunkers for civilians and hundreds of bunkers for military ops.

AH it seems they have stopped the development of ICBM nuclear bunker busters. Still if the warhead is set for ground burst on a standard nuke its possible to heavily damage the area and possibly collapse a bunker And you say do the math correct? Unless russians are willing to live in their bunkers all the time a good portion of them will not make it into those shelters in time. 30 mins.

You have 30 mins to evac and make it to your bunkers...IF they detected the launch in time. It would most likely be cruise missles to hide under the radar so as to surprise them.Moscow would be the target hit first just because its done that.

Or hell the CIA could just plant nukes all over moscow weeks before a attack and just detonate them before a attack starts. Im sure there are alot of unhappy serbians and others that would do the dirty work to take down their would be oppressors..

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by yuppa

I have a question.

How many of those people would be in the bunkers when the nukes go off?

That's what makes a bunker useful, advanced warning.
edit on 4-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join