It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran 'ready to fire missiles at US bases'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Iran is prepared to launch missiles at US bases throughout the Gulf within minutes of an attack on the Islamic Republic, according to a commander of the country's Revolutionary Guards.

In an apparent response to reports that the US has increased its military presence in the Gulf, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards' air force said on Wednesday that missiles had been aimed at 35 US military bases in the Gulf as well as targets in Israel, ready to be launched in case of an attack.

"We have thought of measures to set up bases and deploy missiles to destroy all these bases in the early minutes after an attack," said Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, according to the semi-official Fars news agency

Iran "ready to fire missiles at US bases"

I have said before that I think an attack on Iran will come soon, but it seems that Iran thinks the same thing if these reprots are true. It could just be more propaganda by the MSM to get the people on the side of TPTB. As we have been speculating the attack could easily come at any time. Do you think these reports by Iran are true? Do they have the capabilities they claim to have?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Report:

US ready to completely destroy Iran if it fires missiles at US military bases.

What a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Its impossible for US/Israel/Iron-Dome/Euro-Missile-Shield to defend against thousands of missiles pointed at the US Green Zone in Iraq, US Aircraft Carrier's and Tel-Aviv.

It will be an utter mess.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
While i think that Iran has somewhat of a military, i think they are all talk. They even start to let one of those missiles rip, and they will be obliterated.....and they know that.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
what's the best way to get solidarity before an attack ?

post loads of news stories about Iran this and Iran that.

Everyone jumps on the bandwagon and then when America (or more so Israel) orders Iran to be flattened then most Americans just say oh well instead of asking questions.

Divide, dumb down and rule always seems to work.

Unfortunately us brits seems to go along with what the American administration want to do.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If they are attacked Iran is quite capable of striking back. Like Iran told Israel if you attack us we have 11,000 missiles ready if something like that happens.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm in the Uk.
At the weekend I was walking through a local park where they were holding some kind of event. As I got closer I realised it was a recruitment drive for the army. They had life size dummys dressed up in full HiTec gear, they looked just like something out of a computer game. The realy worrying thing for me was the very large crowd of people attending this event.

Something is going to happen soon or they wouldnt be recruiting.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
We've pissed off so many countries in that region,whether we were right or wrong, Russia and China can back anyone they want over there, and we won't do crap.

Obama has made it clear we "reluctantly" support Israel.

That's the general consenses over there.

It's ALWAYS been a keg of dynamite there.

I just don't see a missle to missle exchange happening. I hope I'm right,but I'm wrong a LOT.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
While i think that Iran has somewhat of a military, i think they are all talk. They even start to let one of those missiles rip, and they will be obliterated.....and they know that.

You really don't know anything about Iran's military do you? Iran is ranked 12th in the world and for a country that doesn't have nukes that's pretty damn good. If they had nukes they would easily be in the top ten.

GlobalFirepower.com

Go and compare Iran to Israel if you were to take Israels nukes out of the picture you will see how easy Iran would walk over Israel.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The sad thing is, nobody on ATS is paying much attention any more. Look how few stars and flags are garnered by those that post updates on the developing scenario..

The rhetoric has gone on just long enough to pique interest, then for that interest to die off (it's a 'now culture' after all - the media whores have done their jobs nicely).

Therefore, when a major exchange does happen in the ME, everyone will be caught off-guard as we roll into WW3 - the bombs will be dropping on the UK/ USA/ other 'privileged western nations', before we know what's happening...

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Are people freakin stupid? "if attacked"? Can people not read? The us would do a lot more if attwcked

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

considering the utter defeat Israel suffered in the hands of the Iranian trained hezbollah,I will partially agree with you.But Israel's civil defence and WMD can enable it to win middle eastern nuke war,though it would not survive a battle with Russia.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

By utter mess you mean there will be US casualties. Iran China, Russia they will be a sad mess, I will feel very bad for the civilians of those countries they will get the brunt of the pay back.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Russia have a massive civil defence ,scalar weapons ,UFO cosmosphere,HPM weapons.They will make sure that USA will cease to exist if USA dares to attack Russia.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

There are always events like that, and always will be. It doesn't necessarily mean that there is war imminent.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We heard the same thing about Iraq just before the first Gulf War. We know how that turned out.

I'm not saying that it wouldn't be a huge mess with different results with Iran, but just that we need to keep an open mind.

I just keep thinking about how we were told before it started that we would need hundreds of thousands of body bags to bring our dead troops home.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
The sad thing is, nobody on ATS is paying much attention any more. Look how few stars and flags are garnered by those that post updates on the developing scenario..

The rhetoric has gone on just long enough to pique interest, then for that interest to die off (it's a 'now culture' after all - the media whores have done their jobs nicely).

Therefore, when a major exchange does happen in the ME, everyone will be caught off-guard as we roll into WW3 - the bombs will be dropping on the UK/ USA/ other 'privileged western nations', before we know what's happening...

I hope I'm wrong.

Its not as sad as it is expected when everyday for the last oh...3 years have been littered with threads of imminent WWIII Iran related issues...albeit legitimate they are simply too numerous to be on defcon 1 every day its burnout really and its all been discussed to death and personally I think people are just waiting now...

This "developing scenario" has been "developing" for so long now there is a bore with it for me personally...we all know its a high potential issue that will erupt and really at any second could be the new "shot heard round the world"...

If the world really is going to go into a potential nuclear WWIII I have way better things to do before then, and one of them isn't concerning myself with what is most likely 100% propaganda aimed at people with less than half a braincell left in their head...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

In explaining Russia's rationale, General Yuri Baluyevsky, the Russian Deputy Chief of Staff said at a press conference in June 2002, "Iran does have nuclear weapons. These are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers... As for the danger of Iran's attack on the United States, the danger is zero." General Baluyevsky's extraordinary briefing implied that Iran had acquired its fissile material from another source so there was no reason for Russia not to complete the nuclear reactor at Bushehr. He concluded "This co-operation will continue." (The cooperation, aside from nuclear reactors, included the delivery of Russian Kilo-class diesel- powered submarines, Mig-29 fighters, Sukhoy bombers a global navigation system and satellite-launching assistance
www.edwardjayepstein.com...

Results will be good for american military.It will lose hundreds of thousands of troops.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Damnit, I've posted this pic before, but to heck with it. I'm posting it again, just cause its that good!

Who the heck knows what to believe, the jerks in high school never grow up, they just posture and piss about in governments sending the good in the world to the bin. So frustrating!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join