It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-130 fly-by over my house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

He explained the dates already. My pics are like that too. As soon as the camera turns on and the date thingy pops up I get rid of it as I have never successfully managed to set the date yet, so the date is whatever the darn thing is set at inside and will stay that way till the day I die. I guess he is in the same situation.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by KawRider9

im not saying your lying
just saying the EXIF data on your camera is showing something different.....the settings on your cam could be all FUBARD and need to be adjusted.....
now you know and you can fix it......trust me this will help if you happen to capture something of importance like a UFO or ghost or whatever.....EXIF data will be important.

and i doubt they cared you were taking pictures (nor do i believe they saw you)....ive lived on military bases for a crap load of years and have taken a zillion pics of jets flying around....i dont live on base anymore and i still take pics of jets when i see them fly over....along w/ choppers....
edit on July 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Absolute BS. So, your set date and time comes up every time and you're supposed to waste the precious sighting, if you ever had a camera on hand when it occurs, to try and set the date, and then when you accidentally slide over to the day, and get back to the month or whatever the heck its like (as happens to me when I try to set it, it all goes away). And all of this is way more important than trying to snap a picture if you could.

I think trying to snap the darn picture which normally doesnt happen, and telling people the dates is far more important than blowing it all.

The one time I actually set the date on the camera, it asked me again for the date the very next time I turned it on, so its been opinion for years that they should not have date options on cameras to begin with, so much easier.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If I ever need to prove myself again, after I take a pic of whatever I'm taking a pic of, I'll snap a screen-shot of ATS to prove I'm not fibbing on the dates...

I'm to fricking stupid to figure out how to set dates and times properly on this damn camera.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthworthy
Hi, I am from around the Normal area and see these AC-130's all of the time as well. They are always practicing their attack/landings over here and I hear them every week. I constantly go and chase them in my car. There was about four weeks where I would speed out to the country and they would chase me down turning their belly like they were shooting. Around week 6 I started going around corners fast and reaching about 120 mph so I felt like I really had their attention. They would range from around the height of your picture to around 20,000 feet. The first time they swooped down on me made me jump because you literally can't hear the plane until it is on top of you..truly a Death From Above. No worries here my friend, just an exercise. Speaking of which I think they come here tomorrow or friday

That is not good, target practice and tactics for controlling and targetting civilians? Or what? I would be chewing people up the list of command.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by Unity_99

If I ever need to prove myself again, after I take a pic of whatever I'm taking a pic of, I'll snap a screen-shot of ATS to prove I'm not fibbing on the dates...

I'm to fricking stupid to figure out how to set dates and times properly on this damn camera.

I suppose if a person was wealthy they may have idiot proof ones where you can speak the date in, that would make it a little more easy. But after I finally got it to work and then the next time I turned it on it asked for the date again, I just click the arrow down and pass, I am a stressed out enough person as it is, and spend all my time seeking calm, meditation, peace, and like to sungaze with a camera.

And most crafts, ie night time ones, would not turn out more than an orb anyway. The thing I saw last night for example, I had my camera outside. And you couldn't take that and have it show up. It had just gotten dark, not pitch black yet, not sure I feel safe anymore in pitch black anyway, I prefer the sun to shadow.

But, overhead there was a darker shadow directly overhead. It was very large and perfectly symetrical about this size and shape. Just a perfect shadow. The bottom wasn't a staight wide section though. It had to points on each side at the bottom, with a perfectly symmetrical invert triangle. A shadow against the dark sky could never be picked up by my camera. Plus I just spent time saying in my head, no need to be over my property, maybe you should park over the moon or something. It creeped me out.

For the most part cameras are akward things and dont take the kind of shots you want them to. (for a novice with novice equipment) With these shots of this plane, that was a really good job.

If a person is going to be tagged by a plane that does circles over their property and uses a spotlight on them its a good thing to take the pictures.

www.soupmedianetwork.com...
edit on 7-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There's nothing alarming about C130's flying close to populated areas.
This time of year they do that all the time, and my country only have 6 C130-J-series.

They are just training on tactical flight, and thats it.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join