It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7/7 London Bombings Brilliantly Exposed as an Inside Job

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This video was posted on YouTube on 29th Hune, and goes into detail about how the 7/7 London bombings were a blatant inside job:

This video has been specially made to mark the 7th anniversary of the 7th July 2005 London bombings. It includes some of the new footage released by the enquiry into the bombings held in 2010/11 and the subsequent release of more disinformation about what is supposed to have happened that day.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

haven't seen many on the subject...putting my headphones....will comment.

thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
As much as I accept much of his analysis exposing discrepancies in the official story, the weakness of my old Cambridge friend Nick Kollerstrom's thesis on what really happened on 7/7 is that he still thinks the four bombers somehow agreed to cooperating with MI5 (or some level of the British security establishment) by posing as terrorists in an exercise. This notion that they were involved in an anti-terrorist exercise that suddenly went real has always been ludicrous, given what we know about their anti-British attitudes. It is the only reason Nick can come up with for why they travelled to London both that day and nine days earlier in an apparent dry run. Unfortunately, it is utterly unbelievable that they were just a bunch of young Muslim men who were assisting the police. This will continue to be the Achilles heel in his scenario unless he can offer a more plausible reason for both their rail trips.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Interesting video.

some of the points I already knew about.

Like the emergency response training happening right when the real event happens.

very convenient that.
Mass confusion by the emergency response services as they would get confused dealing with a training scenario or the real event.

It's like the twin towers, If it really were a terrorist event wouldn't the terrorists time aircraft crashing into the towers when fully occupied with workers ?
Say 11am in the morning.

By definition of terrorism, you'd want to inflict maximum pain and suffering to the most people possible.

and why the date of 7/7 , could it be because the UK and America write their days and months differently.
9/11 for the UK means the 9th of November not the 11th of September.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

There are people who believe that the folks pulling the strings ascribe to an ancient tradition of numerology. This is entirely possible, but I have no clue.

Regardless, if it is true, the numbers would have meaning and would tell us about their school of thought. 7 is an important number, a very sacred number, to ancient esotericists. 9 and 11 were similar.

Of course, all numbers had meaning to esotericists. It was a religion based on mathematical understandings and relations. LIke I told someone earlier, it was the first time we had a religion of science. Today we have a religion of science as well. The difference is, the current one is atheistic and seeks to exclude God, elevating man in the process. The ancient science religion sought to understand God, and place man in the proper context.

Regardless, that is my 2 pence.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
As much as I accept much of his analysis exposing discrepancies in the official story, the weakness of my old Cambridge friend Nick Kollerstrom's thesis on what really happened on 7/7 is that he still thinks the four bombers somehow agreed to cooperating with MI5 (or some level of the British security establishment) by posing as terrorists in an exercise. This notion that they were involved in an anti-terrorist exercise that suddenly went real has always been ludicrous, given what we know about their anti-British attitudes. It is the only reason Nick can come up with for why they travelled to London both that day and nine days earlier in an apparent dry run. Unfortunately, it is utterly unbelievable that they were just a bunch of young Muslim men who were assisting the police. This will continue to be the Achilles heel in his scenario unless he can offer a more plausible reason for both their rail trips.

Good point. I think the two gentlemen in this video really do a great job of exposing lots of anomalies, especially with their pack of cards idea.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
oh dear

'A former British intelligence agent, jailed in 2002 for linking the British government with paying an Islamic militant group $160,000 in a failed assassination attempt on Colonel Mu'ammar al-Qadhafi of Libya, said this week the recent London bombings have all the earmarks of an inside job just like 9/11.'

more details here

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
this list hasn't been updated in a long time, and a lot of you will complain about the alex jones stuff, but it's a wealth of information...

London Bombings Data Page

Terror Expert: London Bomber Was Working For MI5

Claim: 7/7 Bombers Planned To Drown Tens Of Thousands

7/7 Final Final Word: British Intelligence Inside Operation

Leaked MI5 London Bombing report may be disinfo

Latest footage of London Bomber: More evidence of a frame up

De Menezes Shooting: All the facts point to a cover up

7/7 Mastermind was working for British Intelligence

Bombing Mastermind Aswat Works for MI-6

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack

New Developments In London Underground Exercise Story

London Underground Exercises and the Magically Exploding Terrorists: Important Questions

London Bombings: Electrical Surge Connected to Menezes Shooting?

Brazilian's family claim police altered their story

Alex Jones Bullhorns Downing Street, British Parliament

Video: Alex Jones Bullhorns British Parliament Building

Calls for Leading Muslim Cleric to be prosecuted for saying "Al Qaeda does not exist"

Oxford Law Prof alarmed at "police’s Mossad-style execution" of innocent ’suspect’

London Bombing Aftermath: The Spin Continues

Bomb Was UNDER The Train Says Eyewitness Closest To It

UK Channel 4 Whitewash London Underground Exercise Story

License To Kill: Police Murder In Broad Daylight and Nobody Batters an Eyelid

Prison Planet.com Under Attack For London Bombing Coverage

Another Phony Al-Qaeda Group Claims Responsibility For Latest London Bombings

Scotland Yard Knew Of Second Bombing Attempt

More Explosions in London: Psy-ops in Progress

Bait And Switch in New London Attacks

How did Greenspan Know about the London Bombings Two Days before?

UK boy wrongly labelled as bomber

Latest Evidence Closes Case on London Bombings

Who shorted British pound? Currency fell 6% in 10 days before London terror attacks

London Bombings - Web of Deceit: Peter Power, The Terror Drill, Giuliani and The CIA

Another U-Turn: "Military explosives" now become "homemade material"

Iran cleric says UK could have bombed own capital

Another Contradiction in the London Bombings

London Stagecoach Employee Says Bus Bombing Suspicious

Documents and explosives, a few simple questions

London Bombing: Ex-Mossad Chief Reveals Too Much?

Staging the London Bombings in Ten Easy Steps

Exercises: Peter Power responds

London Patsies: A Replay Of The Pristine 9/11 Passport

The Convenient Malfunction Of The London Bus Camera

Londoners Suspicious Of Station Closures Before Blasts

Explosive used in bombs 'was of military origin'

A Warning To The World

Video: Bombing Exercises In London Underground

Same-time-as-attack underground bombing exercise in London a chilling coincidence?

Bomb Scare Suggests Blair Knew and Did Nothing

Attack On London: Blair Plays The Terror Card

Report: Israel Was Warned Ahead of First Blast

Netanyahu Changed Plans Due to Warning

See No Evil: Spinning Netanyahu's London Terror Tip-off

Phony 'Al-Qaeda' Responsibility Claim a Proven Hoax

Israel Orders Officials Not To Speak To Media About Bombings

Clarke set to rush through emergency arrest powers

Blair 'to reject bombs inquiry'

See Through Clothes Body Scanner To Be Deployed at London Underground

German Parliament Debate Putting Troops On Street Patrol

U.K. Wants Massive EU Monitoring of E-mails, Cell Phones

The London bombings: rounding up the unusual suspects

Terror Expert Backs Up Claim Of Netanyahu Warning Before First Blast

Website that carried al-Qaida claim has connections to Bush family

Ex-Mossad Chief Calls For World War After London Attack

Confusion and Contradiction: What Really Happened In London?

What's Behind the London Attacks?

Stratfor Consulting Intelligence Agency: ’Israel Warned United Kingdom About Possible Attacks’

Hume's "first thought" on hearing of London attacks: It's "time to buy" futures

Target London: Cui Bono Revisited

London Bombing has the Scent of an Inside Job

Cui bono? Stupidity Versus Logic in the Latest “Terror” Attack

London Terror Mystery: What did Bibi know – and when did he know it?

BBC Says Bombings Will Unite People Behind Government

Who Knew About London?

Fox News' Brian Kilmeade: London terror attack near G8 summit "works to ... Western world's advantage, for people to experience something like this together"

MI5 downgrades terror threat to UK businesses

FLASHBACK: MARDID BOMBING - Madrid Bombers Linked to Spanish Security Service

Madrid Train Bomb Suspects Were Police Informants

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think a lot of this can be ignored, the one important aspect to focus on and spread is the admission by Mr. Powers live on TV that day stating that his "group" were conducting a drill that is impossibly similar to the actual events unfolding.

This is the smoking gun.

Everything else can be ignored and left for a later date. People need to know about that drill and there needs to be more media and discussion about that single thing. As mathematically calculated, it would be completely implausible that the same thing would happen on the same day, in the same locations.

That man should have been taken into custody immediately, his staff arrested, his company seized and every line of text, every graphic, every instruction and every plan, along with every communication him and his company had with anyone for a decade before, should have been scrutinized.

IMO, that man and his company running the "drill" were suspect number one, and they have NEVER been asked about their involvement.

Edit:
Here's the video of the admission -

edit on 4-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I think a lot of this can be ignored, the one important aspect to focus on and spread is the admission by Mr. Powers live on TV that day stating that his "group" were conducting a drill that is impossibly similar to the actual events unfolding.

This is the smoking gun.

Everything else can be ignored and left for a later date. People need to know about that drill and there needs to be more media and discussion about that single thing. As mathematically calculated, it would be completely implausible that the same thing would happen on the same day, in the same locations.

That man should have been taken into custody immediately, his staff arrested, his company seized and every line of text, every graphic, every instruction and every plan, along with every communication him and his company had with anyone for a decade before, should have been scrutinized.

IMO, that man and his company running the "drill" were suspect number one, and they have NEVER been asked about their involvement.

Edit:
Here's the video of the admission -

edit on 4-7-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

Many interesting points raised here.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

One of the links that caught my eye on that list was the following:

Bomb Was UNDER The Train Says Eyewitness Closest To It. (Cambridge Evening News | July 25 2005)

When paramedics arrived, they confirmed that the woman on top of him was dead and carefully moved her body. Mr Lait said the middle-aged woman had blonde curly hair, was dressed in black, and could have been a businesswoman.

He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums.

Tube survivor Bruce Lait

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

edit on 4-7-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: formatting

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Totally agree with you - it is unfathomable that nobody in the 'intelligence'
service thought to question the company owner and employees. Unless they were told not to.

Several key points relating to the issue are examined in the following article, with an exposition of the whitewashing of this unfathomable coincidence by the mainstream news peeps.

UK Channel 4 Whitewash London Underground Exercise Story

edit on 4-7-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There is a very sad and wistful final comment in the following incisive article:

The London bombings: rounding up the unusual suspects

And it reads as follows:

And so, perhaps we should consider, as proposed, some new suspects to be rounded up for the London bombings, for this latest crime against freedom and democracy. Let us not be myopic or parrot the media, and rush out to bomb Iran, Syria, and god knows who else. Let us think and see clearly. The War on Terror lives. Yet bin Laden is a will of the wisp, a ghost in the desert sand. And the dead, at home and abroad, long for a justice they have not found, like the World Trade Center's memorial to honor them. And those who preach most vociferously on behalf of protecting us continue to ravage the earth and its people mercilessly.

Seriously - I never knew how twisted the 7/7 story was until today. I can't believe I never researched this before. I suppose I wanted to believe what I was being told by the media and the government. Shame on me.

Read some of the stories at the following link:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thw othewr side of a co perating with the police in a terror drill, may be that they were sucked into reall doing the deed by some poser who works for MI3, 0r 4 0r 5 0r 6 pick a #
The FBI is KNOWN to have actively ASSISTED the 1993 WTC bombing by
providing the bomb, and making ssure it woud work properly....(they had the bomb maker in their control)
yet the 1993 bombing went off as planned....
Why?
These are all social engineering on a scale of which we are onl dimly aware.....
The mega projects which get undertaken require such immense sums and utter control of the public perception that only the very biggest and most covert of agencies can carry them off.....
But they DO happen .............................REGULARLY......
Think of much of the news as GOADS Sharp jabs to move a sluggish but powerful beast, on top of which these scions of industry and royalty,business ,and politics all ride....
Naturally they then must do what is nessessary to move the beast in the desired directions.....
This is done in thousands of small ways, in the news, and the movies etc...
But BIG movements require a certain level of inertia be raised, in order to perform more drastic, (and swift) alterations of reality (as we see it) and carry out furthat acts of contro etc....
This is where such horrible acts come into play.....the larger and more ferverent the result desired, the more dead, maimed, and wounded one needs to produce, and the STORY is the meme that carries the kernel of direction to the movement.....get it?
The insertia is begun for these sharp jabs long in advance of the events....The propaganda, the speculation, the suntle mental preparations which can only be carried out when you have a large chunk of the contriol of the medias of a segment or the whole of a population.....
Even smaller scenarios are enacted before the MAIN event....to WARM UP the " TARGET AUDIENCE"

I ask you.....What kind of human being does it take to participate in killing other innocent men women children,?
Either, the duped or co operative bombers, whoever the hell they are.....
Or the MI5 agents who planned and orchestrated the bombing, ....what ha[ppened to them?
presumably they had mothers and fathers once.....
What kind of mental abheration does this to a human being....makes them capable of the unspeakable?
This is the root of the problem, somebody has to implant this stuff into these people....

sorry for bad spelling as my key board is acting up.....,

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good Lord in Heaven.

S+F OP

The things this video brings up are incredible-

- Tube boss Bob Kiley, ex CIA and member of CFR

- Trains in the official story were actually cancelled that day

- Terror Drills (called Osiris) at the very same time as the real bombings

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
This notion that they were involved in an anti-terrorist exercise that suddenly went real has always been ludicrous

Quite. Especially given the nature of the 'exercise'.

Makes you wonder whether people also think that in order to hold a fire drill you have to light a real fire
Still, never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.

And if you run with patently ludicrous conspiracy theories, it does of course divert attention from any possible real conspiracy....
(not that I'm suggesting there was one, just keeping my mind open)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This is the smoking gun.

It's the smoking gun that shows people don't bother to do their research

Crises management exercises take place at a desk. And take place most days of the year for one company or another (or, at least used to - they became very popular after the IRA bomb attacks on the City).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

This is the smoking gun.

It's the smoking gun that shows people don't bother to do their research

Crises management exercises take place at a desk. And take place most days of the year for one company or another (or, at least used to - they became very popular after the IRA bomb attacks on the City).

I think we can safely say that the anomalies mentioned in the video point directly to an inside job.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

I think we can safely say that the anomalies mentioned in the video point directly to an inside job.

Only if they are correct (and we know at least one - the co-called 'exercise' - is a deliberate (or ignorant?) misinterpretation of the facts) and if no other possible explanation exists

I'm not saying one way or the other, but don't believe something just because you want to believe it.

And anyway, what was the point of it of it was an inside job? Unless maybe the likes of Peter Power orchestrated it to boost trade? Makes more sense than a lot of conspiracy theories I've seen! (not that I am suggesting in any way he, or anyone else involved in the lucrative field of crises management, was behind it!)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Does this look like the aftermath of a real bombings to you?
WTF are the people casually hanging around comparing notes for?
What would you do?
(Have you seen what is written on the side of the bus?!! -
This is all some kind of joke.)

And what the hell is this? A bomb cannot do this, can it?
I am pretty sure a buzz-saw can though.

Was this a staged event (as mentioned in your long list)?
It sure looks like it!

Damn!

And I have just finished reading The Truman Show Thread.

Fact is stranger than fiction.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join