It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Reverb - a compilation of powerful speeches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I wanted to create a video compilation of all the best rants and speeches that I have ever seen. Over the years I have watched and heard many powerful speeches by different people, so I set out to collect them. I only intended to make this film roughly 10 minutes long but my collection of videos kept growing. Eventually I had about 30 clips. What started as a small project turned into film more than an hour long.

I have compiled all the best speeches that I could find into this film, and it makes for brilliant watching. Of course it includes the well known "Mad as Hell" speech & the infamous Charlie Chaplin speech. It also contains some funny but powerful rants by the legendary Bill Hicks & the brilliant George Carlin. Also has some seriously powerful speeches by Ron Paul & Dennis Kucinich, two great congressmen.

There's also speeches by a bunch of other well known figures and also some virtually unknown people. And a few eye-opening speeches by children, including the "girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes". For those wondering, the first clip is the "Laughing Man" video which appeared on hacked Facebook accounts. It's essentially a big compilation of all the most powerful and epic rants/speeches that I have come across.

It's emotional, moving, powerful, gripping, insightful and informative. Well worth the watch.

BTW, the video apparently is not available to watch from Germany (sorry). The video was only uploaded a short while ago, and it has no views except my own, yet I already have like a dozen copyright claims. What is the dealio with that... YouTube must scan the video for copyrighted materials or something. My fair use of those materials makes the video ok, but unfortunately it's not viewable from Germany, they must have different laws or something.

I'll be back in a few hours folks. Watch the vid and get the thread rolling for me.

edit on 4/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not a single reply? Man that's disappointing, I spent a lot of time on this. Oh well I guess it's too long for most people to watch. For those of you who do watch it please don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

new topics

join