It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help humanity..The WORLD.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
When YOU look back at this date..Please remember what it actually stands for..This is not a speech about YOUR available freedoms that were gained through hard sacrifices just for you to be here, BUT FREEDOMS that are not available to YOU or slowly being taken AWAY for future generations...Will you sit back and watch our laws, rules, or CONSTITUTION fall for a political 'power' gain.

FACT: Each year we see a decrease in OUR rights.

Please remember,
WE are, and are born FREE in the USA ( as HUMANS we should ALL be FREE).
WE should be in control.
WE should make peace.. Push and shove until the right person is in charge.

Too many fakes, lies and deaths for us to continue to sit still. Don't be fooled.

Remember,
YOU did not personally vote for destruction,
YOU did not personally vote for killings of innocent CULTURES over oil when their is too many new technologies available to us to help with our "decreasing resources".
YOU also did not VOTE for the loss of your RIGHTS.

If you did vote for all the above..You should be in jail for Treason.

Stop being such a ZOMBIE... HELP do something about OUR FUTURE. If not, this country will FAIL like every other dynasty/world power/super power, etc...

OUR children, grandchildren, etc will be NOTHING.

Please share/flag if you care. No one will think of YOU less if you don't. (If they do, they are people in power that want suppression)

REMEMBER...YOUR VOICE, TEXT, EMAIL, SHARES, LIKES matters and so does YOUR countries.

With OUR available FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, and any other social medias available to US..WE should have no issue with controlling the madness and taking charge for the positive..

Please help to spread the word.

YOUR IN CHARGE.

WE are supposed to be, BY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW/RIGHT in charge.

Please... let's do the right thing for OUR children and grandchildren.

Share/flag..Please. This is only the beginning

Please show HUMAN to HUMAN that you understand...WE need help, and YOU are here to offer YOUR support and POWER

Just saw this article..

Great info/thread to go on if you dont understand: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by TotallyFEDup88 because: I wanted to

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

This is the way the IRA does it. This video motivates me to think. What if this were the american milita.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I know its your day and all ,but the world is bigger than one country
It's actually pretty good on this side of the Earth.
edit on 4-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Freedom is a thought it can not be given or taken away. You are born free everyone is. Fear is what takes away freedom. Fear is were the real fight is.

Yoda was right all along it took me 30 years to see it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I like that statement....but the only issue is..

What if IT fails.

Isn't that gonna be facing fear face to face? Im not ready for that, and don't want to be.

I don't wanna see or even know my descendants will know fear, face to face daily.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The only thing to do with fear is face it. The hard questions must be asked. We need to listen to the message not the man or women saying it.

When we give up liberty for security we deserve neither. You have the right to do anything as long as it does not infringe on another's right to do the same.

I have said this in a couple of threads but I think the message is very sound and goes for all men and women not only in this country but everywhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Good? For how much longer will IT last though.

Are you comfortable dying knowing YOU were just OK and survived only to leave behind ruins for future generations to fail? (AMERICAN OR NOT).

Are you ok with knowing you were apart of the group that caused the big failure?

Are you okay with being apart of a failing society and ruin OUR WORLD..Or to be apart in destroying a chance for peace or to even know what true peace is, before we destroy ourselves? (Too many ways to describe WORLD failure right now)

Not being rude or trying to argue but this is not MY day...This is OUR day. American's day. I wanna help out the WORLD as a whole.... but I will go 1 country at a time. Cool?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Thank you for understanding.

It is not the voice of the person to trust. It is your own voice that should be trusted. Always.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Very true and man is very fallible. We invest so much in the man the message gets lost, it is twisted and arrogant.
edit on 4-7-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No problem but doing my best to be not part of the problem by not relying on or being a burden on the system.
If everyone lived half as efficiently as me ,the problem would be halved.But that aint gonna happen in my lifetime.
Happy independence.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

Militia- or irregular army, is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ordinary citizens[2] to provide defence, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service. It is a polyseme with multiple distinct but related meanings. Legal and historical meanings of militia include:
Defense activity or service, to protect a community, its territory, property, and laws.[3]
The entire able-bodied population of a community, town, county, or state, available to be called to arms.
A subset of these who may be legally penalized for failing to respond to a call-up.
A subset of these who actually respond to a call-up, regardless of legal obligation.
A private, non-government force, not necessarily directly supported or sanctioned by its government.

The video reminds me of a dream I had awhile back about regular citizens being left in charge and it was like heaven. Everyone knew to watch out for each other and the community.

Unfortunately we would be called terrorists if we did this now.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

If only we truly understood OUR true message..

I feel it is slapping us in the face daily, but not everyone gets it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Well personal truth is subjective. But I do feel we all have certain common truths and rights. Freedom is a birth right. Just like breathing.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

This thread was not made only for americans.

I do believe strongly that no matter where you live..WE should all have the same rights.

I breathe the same air as you and as everyone else does. WE are the same and deserve the same.

Why does their have to be restrictions or laws on life? (besides murder, crimes and other horrors).

I always think of this amazing read:

www.goodreads.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am about to hit the sack I will check out your link tomorrow.
I agree all people are born free. Fear has brainwashed us all.

Individual rights are the must important thing that is why democracy is very bad. It will always lead to a oligarchy. We are a republic ruled by laws. We just need to enforce them. And should start with the monopoly laws.
edit on 4-7-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
reply to post by slapmyface

Militia- or irregular army, is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ordinary citizens[2] to provide defence, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service. It is a polyseme with multiple distinct but related meanings. Legal and historical meanings of militia include:
Defense activity or service, to protect a community, its territory, property, and laws.[3]
The entire able-bodied population of a community, town, county, or state, available to be called to arms.
A subset of these who may be legally penalized for failing to respond to a call-up.
A subset of these who actually respond to a call-up, regardless of legal obligation.
A private, non-government force, not necessarily directly supported or sanctioned by its government.

The video reminds me of a dream I had awhile back about regular citizens being left in charge and it was like heaven. Everyone knew to watch out for each other and the community.

Unfortunately we would be called terrorists if we did this now.

What I liked about the video/idea, is that we could and should do this. Leaders would not do things to violate a peoples rights, or ignor there voice. I feel that we could learn a lot from the IRA or "PIRA."
They Would be called terrorist, but not everyone will call them terrorist. If I know what I am doing is right, then I would give my life in duty to the cause, I have no problem being "jesus" in terms of self sacrifice for a greater cause, a rightious cause. I will see all my fellow patriots in prison or in death.

new topics

top topics

join