It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Brazilian jet sonic boom video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
after watching the Brazilian jets sonic boom video on full screen i noticed a 'object' or light in the video, Im surprised no one has noticed this on this forum .. its right at the beginning around the 3 second mark. I started a new thread as its a separate subject from the strength of tempered glass in the other thread. could it be a distant jet? or genuine UFO? thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

I see it at 2 seconds but not sure how to capture the paused screenshot. Definitely a white dot but could be anything from a floating plastic bag to the nubian mothership. we need zoom x 100 to find the truth
edit on 4-7-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
after watching the Brazilian jets sonic boom video on full screen i noticed a 'object' or light in the video, Im surprised no one has noticed this on this forum .. its right at the beginning around the 3 second mark. I started a new thread as its a separate subject from the strength of tempered glass in the other thread. could it be a distant jet? or genuine UFO? thoughts?

www.youtube.com...

I didn't notice anything, really. If you refer to that small pixel that appears at the mark of 3 secs, I believe it's the jet reflecting the sunlight. It probably turned left after the "boom" and reflected the light back, that's all.
edit on 4-7-2012 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
bird.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Simply the jet reflection.

Nothing to see here ...

Or maybe this was a drag race between the UFO and the jet ... Who won? Was it a photo finish?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
after watching several more times slowed down i agree its probably a bird #ting itself from the noise.

sorry for wasting peoples time. d'oh

peace x

top topics

join