It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Beats the War Drums as Talks with Iran Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"We only have a very limited time left," an Israeli general told me in a background briefing recently. "We have to the end of the summer. Our plans won’t be affected by the American presidential election, and even if we get a President Romney it won’t make much difference. It will take up to six months for him to get his team in place – and by then it may be too late."

www.theweek.co.uk...

Obama's prolonged talks with Iran won't do much difference. Israel is planning to attack Iran towards the end of summer. Hinting that, a President Romney being in the White House will make no difference to Israel's plans since Iran has NOT in anyway, agreed to any terms but their own twisted desires!
edit on 4-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
We should all Expect an increase of Rhetoric amidst Propaganda,

which is simpler for the mass sheep to accept?

the US attacked Iran, or the US was forced to Aid Israel within their Attack,

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
"We only have a very limited time left," an Israeli general told me in a background briefing recently.

Well then have at it and send YOUR soldiers to war. Keep our American troops out of the israeli STENCH!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
those war drums have been beaten to within inches of their lives,time for a Gibson flying V with an overdrive pedal and a Marshall stack.,playing Seek and Destroy and For whom the bell tolls.
That should wake up the neighbours.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Worry not about WHO's soldiers will bear the brunt.They will be israeli ones.

Israel will attack Iran this month or very early August.They will HAVE to end the war before autumn.If they will start it in September there is not enough time to finish it.They need 2-3 months of clear night skies, and in Middle East that is July, August and September.

If they don't attack until August 15th, only the US can attack afterwards.

And the Israelis KNOW well that the US will NOT do it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What is this supposed time limit you guys are talking about? The end of the world will happen or what? Why are they running out of time?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Either use the condom or go home.

geez.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Boring, this crap has been going of for decades. Don't get all wound up over more posturing and chest beating by these pair of neanderthal nations.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Israel came from a book and I hope they find there way back to that book in the pages of history... My hatred for that evil country is like nothing else I have felt...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
please dont go shoot up a Mall, all thats going to do is help make gun control stronger. that makes prices go up on ammo. try the stealth aproach plan on going to work use cash instead of plastik stay out of the light.you cant fight the man with force there are to many...if every one went to work got off the plastic the all amercan way spend more than you have will only make you a slave buy a gun& blow your brains out..some of use are trying to feed our family i cant wate untill your kind gos nuts ill get to set back in the woods and stop working for the man.and do a little more fishing & hunting.....the USA cant wate to get there feet wet with irans oil,were broke let Israel start it so we dont look so bad when gas hikes $5.00

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by 12voltz

I think a more fitting song would be holy wars.. The punishment due ;D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They have been saying there is little time left for the last 3 years. Nothing new or different here.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
stfu Israel!!!!!! first they said any time by june 2012, then they said as soon as the baghdad talks fail, then after moscow talks fail, then after some other talks fail, now its by summer, then it will be the US doing the dirty work sometime by 2013 or if Obama is relected then its late 2012

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that Israel loses so badly the Sampson Option goes into effect. And when the bombs go off in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, etc the world will finally know just how evil Israel was. I also hope we lose every single ship we have over there. If someone finally gives the US a serious black eye then maybe we might be a bit gunshy about attacking other countries. It breaks my heart every time our government goes to another country and kills a lot of people. A proper ass kicking is sorely needed. The bully on the block never stops until he gets beaten. We need beaten and badly.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
seems like you are all mostly anti israel

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by falconspeed

Israel is the new Germany. You can't be a lover of freedom and support Israel. I say death to all fascists everywhere. No matter what religion they are.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Lets see: Israel has been "beating war drums" for the last 5 years and folks on ATS salivate for an attack every time yet nothing happens. Hmmmm.

top topics

join