It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a message about the future of Internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This new FIOS commercial seems to be saying something about the future of internet.
What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just hype and if anything is coming it will be more regulations. Also look at .28 where it says when the revolution is suppose to occur . 6/18/2012.

I guess it wasn't much of a revolution.
edit on 4-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

The future of the internet would require better power sources. Most people's FIOS here is down from the last Dercho.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Your avatar scares the crap outta me!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A local ISP in *your region* won't mean didly squat to the rest of the world not in *your region* so it's just advertising to the local market.

The internet won't change unless verizon buy the entire world. And I don't think they're that ambitious..

Most likely it's the equivalent to our NBN. Means nothing. One day when we get fiber to the node -- we'll never get fiber to the home where I live -- we might experience the speeds they're touting but all of this at the moment down here in aus means higher prices for the same speeds as it is with the current hardware in the exchanges.

Did anyone notice the internet speed up on the 18'th of June? I sure didn't, so therein lies your answer.

edit on 4-7-2012 by mainidh because: cant use angle brackets in posts? rofl.. silly...

new topics

top topics

join