It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experimental Election for non-existant ATS Regent Voting has begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For those who noticed the unofficial experimental election thread started a few weeks ago for the imaginary office of ATS Regent, the voting has now begun.

We were moved to Below Top Secret and have continued our "campaign" over there as to not interrupt actual political debates.

This was the original thread, started by the great bunny beezer and we got up to over 70 pages!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In order to vote, you look at the summations made by candidates here in threads with (summation) in them and stickied to the top. Your vote is counted if you "flag" the thread. Of course, with this setup, you can vote for more than one candidate but can only vote for a candidate once:

Now of course, if you want to vote for the GREAT PURPLE NINJA CHITEN!!... you can just click right here and flag the thread!!
Vote Purple Chiten!

Thank you for your attention, please don't respond here as it would disrupt the flow of the forum, but feel free to come on over to the first link posted and follow the election or use the link for general chit chat regarding our election experiment!

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012 - Click the picture

edit on 3-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Never trust a talking chicken, especially purple ones...They bite...er peck.

Vote for this guy by clicking the link in my signature.

edit on 3-7-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Never fear fellow candidates, I gave the link to find all the summation threads and how to vote for the one of their choice

That's just the kinda chiten I am

new topics

top topics

join