It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be celebrating my independence from satan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I needed to find a way to get through all the false pretenses of the fourth of july.
I wanted a reason to look my boys in the eye and say thank god we are free.
Other than perpetuating the lie that we still live in a country free from the taxes unjustly imposed on us i had nothing to tell them then in that moment i realized that no matter what oppression comes to us that we will always be free from satan if we have jesus as our savior.

So tomorrow i will be cooking some more than likely gmo food and popping some made in china fireworks in celebration of satans failing last and very pathetic attempt at rising above god.He will fail in the end and in the meantime i will be celebrating mine and my families independence from a very sad and lowly angel that has his days numbered just as the hair on my balding head.
May god bless you all.

To all the haters flame on
edit on 3-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Isn't it great that you live in a country where you are free to do as you choose?

That's important...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think you should focus on what you want instead of what you don't want.

You actually said and thought of satan more times then if you would have a good time with friends and family.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

It has been a very long time since i was free to do what i choose without breaking the rules or the law of the land.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

It seems that i have always known what i don't want but have never had a solid grasp on what i need.
We want what we want until what we want is ours.that's from train calling all angels.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Screw the 4th liberty is dead whats to celebrate?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The Declaration Of Dependence - (For Download & Printing)

My Declaration Of Dependence

When in the course of one’s life he or she comes to the end of themselves, and when
it becomes apparent that “in my flesh dwelleth no good thing”, it becomes necessary to
rely entirely upon Divine Providence and the glorious person of Jesus Christ.

I therefore declare total dependence upon my Father’s love for me and His solemn Word
as recorded in the Holy Writ - the book of Genesis to the book of Revelation.

From this moment forward I lean upon the everlasting arms and draw my every ounce of
strength from the fountain of Life Himself, Jesus Christ. It has become readily apparent
that “without Him I can do nothing” and that all my former confidence in man and my own
strength has been absolutely futile. I thus resolve to turn over my every care, my every
worry, my every fear, my every frustration, and my every dilemma to the Lord Jesus,
walking by faith and not by sight for the rest of my life.

I declare independence from trusting in my own performance to make me right with God.
I declare complete dependence upon the Lord Jesus and what He did for me on the cross
as my only right-standing with God.

My Declaration Of Dependence

edit on 4-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That's beautiful and is basiclly the path i choose long ago that has carried me through and will continue to guide me.
cheers to you

edit on 3-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

You are very fortunate that you have a loving family to be with...everyday you can celebrate that!

And...how blessed you are to have the freedom of choice to believe spiritually as you want to.

I hope an pray that you enjoy your day tomorrow...for your riches are love, family and your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
So tomorrow i will be cooking some more than likely gmo food... To all the haters flame on

Throw the HATERS on the barbie!

edit on 4-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

join