It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I realize Al Qeada isn't big on anniversaries, but the USS Cole was bombed on October 12th, 2000 and the Bali nightclub bombings were on October 12th, 2002. Just something to keep in mind as we get closer to the Presidential Election.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I hope that you are wrong but I think something WILL happen BEFORE the elections.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
since my birthday is october the 11 maybe i should party hardy and see what happens,ill probably just sleep all day on the 12th miss the news and wake up with a hangover.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Let me be perfectly clear, I am not predicting anything. I just thought I would point out the date. I'm sure with a little digging, other dates would have similar significance.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
Let me be perfectly clear, I am not predicting anything. I just thought I would point out the date. I'm sure with a little digging, other dates would have similar significance.

I don't think anyone was taking it as a prediction, but rather as a good attention to detail, and a potential heads up. Many people believe that something will happen before the elections. While to me, Oct. 12 seems too far before the elections (I would guess week of 25-29 if I were a bettin man) I am also not able to predict another persons actions, or reasons for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't see anything happening that day.

I hope so anyway.

I personally think that the terrorist are using more numerology than "anniversaries" to carry out attacks...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
When you say numerology, do you mean, dates that correspond with numbers of importance to them, or dates that would have a "pre-ordained " higher chance of success based on numerologic workings.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
October 14: Ramaden begins at Sundown

I think we should be concerned with their Ramaden. It is a very important holiday for them.

new topics

top topics

join