It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an epiphany Assumptions are a form of mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Would you say that assumptions = thought energy= mind control?

I was sitting in my room after a maddening day. A girl I thought was a friend ended up causing a bit of strife based on assumptions and fear. After calming myself a bit with a substance, I pondered on how thoughts manifests. Then a conversation with a friend made me realize. That assumptions is a form of trap, that tries to lure us through baiting.

When ever assumptions are placed unto a person, they are basically imposing their thoughts, their energy unto that person. It then attempts to manifest.

I went through this experience, and had I not been awakened, I would have fallen unto the trap. Its as if the assumer literally shifted into a whole other world where he/she experiences a certain reality, while the awakened victim observes from a higher reality, looking down at the person who keeps going in circles. Its like watching a helpless mouse circle around its cage. But what got me more curious was that throughout the morning and through the day, i felt as if an invisible hand was grabbing my head.

So, if thought=energy=manifestation, what if, two opposite forces of equal magnitude of thoughts collided ? It creates chaos. This is what happens a lot in relationships with the people around us. As we try to live up to their expectations and ultimately failing. It creates the dance...of duality

We tend to feel that we lose control when other people impose their thoughts on us. In reality, they are trying to manifest something of of us that we are not. while we try the best to resist, Maybe this is the reason why, i stay away from people who assume and feared judgements.It was actually their thought patterns that i feared.

This made me think about the ego. The Ego is not within you, it is actually outside of you. The outside being the world, and the worlds expectations of YOU. Encase yourself in a bubble, and all you have left is you.

Their thought patterns ultimately effects the people around them. It is manipulative. And we feel encased in a prison when we fall unto other peoples traps. The ego is not you, but rather the mirror projection of other peoples thoughts, which ultimately becomes your own thoughts implanted by others.

Think of a lasso whip being the thought of assumption, where the cowboy tries and rope the bull. That's precisely what assumptions do to a person. By reacting, you are basically being roped and enslaved into someone else's pattern.

Expectations is also a form of assumption. You are assuming the person will act a certain way, which then tries to manifest itself. It is up to you not to fall into the loop.

Just something I thought about, as i pondered unto what assumptions actually means and why i became so damn defensive over it the past few years

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What took you so long to reach this conclusion? You probably assumed that there was no such thing as mind control. It's all a slide and a fnord. These things are real. Turn off the TV. Burn the radio. Throw away the cell phone. Cut your DSL line. Freedom is hard. Do all those things and your damned ears still ring.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You mentioned manipulation. There is a manipulation technique called (forced teaming). "Forced teaming is not about coincidence; it is intentional and directed ,and it is one of the most sophisticated manipulations." (Gavin De Becker)

People using forced teaming are professional manipulators; they find a supposed shared purpose with the other person or an experience - and really there is none.

Let's say I am walking to my car with 2 bags of groceries; just as I get to my car I drop a bag; seemingly from out of nowhere a man appears... picks up the bag and says something like "we need to put the groceries in the car"; or "now we've done it" or " now we are a team". Right away this stranger is overly friendly; acts like they know you and keeps using the word (we)...he is using (forced teaming) techniques.

I am just thinking how too often in life do people assume the people (strangers) trying to help them have good intentions; when they really don't. Many criminals will smile, be good mannered, and use the (forced teaming) techniques to quickly get close to their mark.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Flagged for fascinations' sake......- Will definately come back when I have a minute.
Bless you

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everybody has what scientists call "Optimism Bias" that we are BORN with an inclination to look on the BRIGHT side of things. Unfortunately, there are those who want to justify fear and hatred.
edit on 3-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Interesting. You are "assuming" this is true...therefore, youre under a form of mindcontrol yourself. Right?

Thank you for telling us. Great youre admitting that.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Politicians (for example) use the forced teaming quite often. Such as 'we need change', 'we are in this together'.
And quite often use other Neuro-linguistic-programming techniques (using word and sentence structures to influence the acceptance of their suggestions, along with body-language to re-enforce control and weaken the thought process of others).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
reply to post by caladonea

Politicians (for example) use the forced teaming quite often. Such as 'we need change', 'we are in this together'.
And quite often use other Neuro-linguistic-programming techniques (using word and sentence structures to influence the acceptance of their suggestions, along with body-language to re-enforce control and weaken the thought process of others).

Exactly, it's like you are commanded to do something, commanded to follow something. they too know the power of thought, and ideas.

Glad someone else was able to see this.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not to sure if I understand this. Is it similar to when a person's words have influence on you with the words they speak and for some reason you can't help but agree with them? With that thought processed in your mind, it may never leave and makes a person's mind wonder about it, changing them in a way they never noticed...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RainingDreams

It actually works like a frequency where it penetrates our brain and into the subconscious. It starts programming you according to those thoughts. . It is similar to the law of attraction.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Oh okay thanks for explaining it. Makes a little bit more sense. Assumptions do seem to somehow sink into your thoughts. Kind of a crazy concept to think about and how we can be trapped so easily if we aren't careful. Thoughts truly have some sort of unexplainable power as well the way they manifest into different creations and outcomes.

new topics

top topics

join