It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yeah okay. whatever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
so yeah. was talking with someone on the phone last night and they said something and i brought it up and now they're saying they never said it and now aint talking to me. seriously? all they said was, 'we gotta learn to trust each other' and it caught me off guard at the time, so i texted today saying yeah i trust ya unconditionally blah blah. and they're like 'huh? i never said that.' and i reminded when they did and now nothing. zero. zilch.

I just do NOT understand people. it was the most inane thing too. aoighaoerihanoirohirhgoaierh < --- my frustrations.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Dont let him control what you feel....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just makes me feel like an idiot. A true freakin idiot.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Selective amnesia. And there ain't no vaccine for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think that this particular person decided to be difficult to get along with. Your post is rather vague, but I've dealt with this sort of thing.

Don't sweat it, move on from it. People do things with different, or rather strange reasoning.
edit on 3/7/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I try not to be an emotional puppet, someone comes and presses my emotions buttons and i react... no no no, i control what i feel, not others, thats what i am saying, you dont really need amnesia.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's just annoying. I KNOW what I heard. ugh.

Something stupid to me to result in not talking to someone cuz of it. I could see if it was something massively major or totally evil.

I do not understand people at times, heh.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

When they were talking to you, were they mentioning odd things, like rhyming words or using really bad metaphors that didn't quite make sense?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
reply to post by Klassified

I try not to be an emotional puppet, someone comes and presses my emotions buttons and i react... no no no, i control what i feel, not others, thats what i am saying, you dont really need amnesia.

No, I meant the person sarra1833 was talking to, and referenced in her OP, had a case of "selective amnesia" because it was convenient at the time.

But I understand what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Haha no. It was a normal awesome conversation. Nothing out of the ordinary at all.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh, OK.

I've just been studying up on schizophrenia recently and I guess I'm seeing possible symptoms everywhere.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Kinda like when you buy a blue car and then see blue cars everywhere where prior to said purchase you never saw a blue car?

Understandable

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I say develop amnesia yourself. Call em up and start talking like nothing ever happened. If it's a stupid thing let it go. Time is too short to worry about being right if they said it they know they said it why waste time and energy in a negative direction. If you know your right who cares who else knows it (trust me he knows it) If there is some sort of issue it will come up again. When it does just stop and ask them to repeat what they just said. Sometimes people have things that they are thinking/worrying about in the back of their head and it slips out maybe before they were ready to deal with it so they deny it but it will come up again or they will have worked through the issue internally and you will never hear about it again. Best of luck to you. Hope you get whatever outcome you are looking for in this situation.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense to me. I think you nailed the issue. I wonder if he DID speak without thinking. Lord knows I've done it a few times in my life time. One of those literal, "Oohhh did I say that outloud" kind of things...... I wonder......

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think i dated "part of" a schizophrenic for a couple weeks in may. She never said weird crazy stuff or rhyming inane crap. But the girl i fell in love with had a british accent and was awesome. Her normal self had a pennsylvania accent and was a beyotch. Never remembered what her british self said.

I even think she was some sort of mind control victim.

Regardless, people suck...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Have you considered that they might have been drunk?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He doesn't drink at all, just like me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
On my old phone if the memory was full it would place new messages ontop of old messages, but it didn't erase the original name.
This meant that when Mary sent me a message the senders name would be John.

Could it be your phone?

EDIT:
Just reread it and realised You sent the text

edit on 3-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Kinda like when you buy a blue car and then see blue cars everywhere where prior to said purchase you never saw a blue car?

Understandable

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join