It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of programmed Mk ultra victim

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Read Lauryn Hill's blog.

It seems to me Lauryn Hill wouldn't play ball with TPTB...so they found a way to punish her...and also I am thinking she may have had to make a deal with them in order to save her loved ones.

I have read the book about Cathy O'Brian and also the book by Bryce Taylor and I was appalled.

After reading those 2 books I got to thinking...why are these 2 women allowed to write so openly about what happened to them? Why are the famous people disclosed in their books... not going after them and/or suing them?
Then I thought...because it is true...and TPTB really don't care who knows...because they figure...what can we do about it.

edit on 4-7-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Appreciate all your input, as well as the added info.

What I hate about bringing awareness to this type of problem, is that you can become a target for surveillance, as well as be subjected to being discredited through manipulative underhanded tactics. Oh joy..
. After they have the secret cameras installed in your place , they can do whatever they want with the pics of you coming out of the shower, on the toilet, etc. Not a great feeling , when you feel like you have zero privacy, by people who are ruthless, and vindictive.

It does not surprise me at all that they set up Fritz Springmeir with the conviction of bomb threats to discredit him.

Since I searched this topic yesterday, I now have a white bar with squares in it that you can see through that flashes on very quickly at the top of my screensaver when I start up the PC. This just started since searching this topic and posting, as well as the odd call yesterday when doing the search, and the scrambled letters with punctuation coming up when hitting enter. I had to be persistent in that search.

I'm not trying to fear monger anyone here, just trying to be honest, because I do think there are more serious repercussions for speaking out about this type stuff.

They may not care if people know, because they know little can be done about it and its hard to prove , but they can and will screw with your life if they want to, and make you out to be the "criminal".

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

After reading those 2 books I got to thinking...why are these 2 women allowed to write so openly about what happened to them? Why are the famous people disclosed in their books not going after them and/or suing them? Then I thought...because it is true...and TPTB really don't car who knows...because they figure...what can we do about it.

Great points, and I have wondered the same. They could be being used for ulterior motives as well, sort of as a finish experiment to fish out Mk victims that are aware they have been programmed, and are going through the measures of trying to deprogram themselves.

Bryce Taylor also said that Cathy just had a new handler now which was Mark, and she said they never seemed to have money and she gave them close to 30, 0000. That makes me wonder if Mark isn't kicking some back to the CIA or some kind of fund.??

I honestly think if they are letting them speak out about it, there is some reason for doing so, that is to their advantage.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Why are the famous people disclosed in their books... not going after them and/or suing them?
reply to post by caladonea

I think a big reason they wrote books about their experiences, aside from trying to warn us,
was to protect themselves. By putting the story out there, if something did happen to them
it would surely give their stories more credence a raise a lot of questions. Also, suing them
would give their books a heck of a lot of publicity. Something these monsters definitely
do not want.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I am not a scientific buff or have an in-depth knowledge of medical/human bio-science. But from what I have learned our "current" technology that the general population has access to is not the actually technology that is available to any alphabet agency of the government. I do believe we are kept in the dark from the advanced technoloy of today. I think we are held back by about 50-75 years. We are basically held back from knowing how advance true technology has become; I believe I learned that here on ATS within a few threads.

Are we so niave to believe that if "they" are using cloning capabilities to create animals....I think it is safe to say that a few or more humans have been cloned. Maybe you should take a look at the links I supplied for further confirmation of an alleged clone.

Below is another interesting subject about a successful young lady who seemed to have a marathon conversation with herself. From what I have read - I believe that there were more that just one Catherine Waldergraves speaking. Clones? Sounds like it to me. You can look on Linked In to see that this person was/is a highly educated proffesional so I find it interesting that she suddenly "goes off her rocker" and has a 15+ hour convo with herself - or maybe she wanted a way to record what was possibly happening to her. Essentially realizing that the gen population would believe it is too far fetched for her to have been cloned.

Karin Catherin Waldergrave ATS thread - I did not include her facebook link

edit on 4-7-2012 by mcsandy because: to add another link to possible cloned subect by MK ULTRA

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I would not doubt if there is a troll here. I have read of confessions of paid shills - on a thread here and their tactics; descriptions of how they infiltrate specific forums - ATS, godlikeproductions, yahoo chat rooms and other unique sites to counter the truth from shining through especially when there isn't hardcore tangible evidence only people placing the pieces together as we so often try to accomplish here.

I believe there is even a thread recently about our ips having some sort of blackbox capability to trace those who may be falling awake and breaking from the heard.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My favorite MK Ultra character is Sonya Blade.

FYI.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

My favorite MK Ultra character is Sonya Blade.
reply to post by AkumaStreak

LOL! Don't you mean Mortal Kombat?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Are we so niave to believe that if "they" are using cloning capabilities to create animals....I think it is safe to say that a few or more humans have been cloned. Maybe you should take a look at the links I supplied for further confirmation of an alleged clone.

Cloning technology is not like the movies. Clones are produced in vitro and incubated in surrogates. Accelerated aging would lead to a host of problems by itself like muscle atrophy and improper development. Of course we are talking accelerated aging, not accelerated growth. Developmental issues already arise in people who do not produce the proper levels of hormones over the teenage stage in human growth, years that are needed for humans to develop properly. So this idea that a clone can be dropped in an incubator and come out a fully grown adult in a few years is fantasy.

There are no clones that are produced without having to go through normal developmental periods.

To get two people of the same age; one cloned and one as the mother they would have to be produced at the same time. This really limits the idea of being "replaced" with a clone like in an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie...

Essentially, a clone that is the same age as the mother (source material) would have to be produced at the same time. And while you would have a clone (a genetic match), it would be independent of its mother (source material).

-

In other words, if you were a clone, and of the same age as the source material you were taken from, you would have to have been cloned when your mother (source) was a fetus.

So essentially, when you were born, one or multiple clones would have to have been produced and developed naturally.

That would be ignoring the fact that cloning in complex organisms has yet to figure out some genetic problems like the one where a programmed gene (for lifespan) remembers it's previous lifecycle and tends to cut the clones off short.

-

Basically, the whole clone issue is very science fiction. Is is theoretically possible for a cloned human to exist? Yes.

Is it likely that there are clones wondering about us without knowing their origins? No.

edit on 4-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

ETA:

The chances of clones being produced in the past 5 or 10 years grows significantly because there have been a number of IVF doctors who had the means, the curiosity and perhaps the lack in morals or ethics, as some have publicly stated their wish to develop human cloning.

In the future I think the chance increases greatly. As the only thing limiting human cloning is oversight, and surely not human curiosity, which tends to trump most everything that holds us back.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I just have a hard time believing the government spent time on programming sex slaves, When they can be readily bought for a few hundred bucks.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by mcsandy

Cloning technology is not like the movies. Clones are produced in vitro and incubated in surrogates. Accelerated aging would lead to a host of problems by itself like muscle atrophy and improper development. Of course we are talking accelerated aging, not accelerated growth. Developmental issues already arise in people who do not produce the proper levels of hormones over the teenage stage in human growth, years that are needed for humans to develop properly. So this idea that a clone can be dropped in an incubator and come out a fully grown adult in a few years is fantasy.

There are no clones that are produced without having to go through normal developmental periods.

To get two people of the same age; one cloned and one as the mother they would have to be produced at the same time. This really limits the idea of being "replaced" with a clone like in an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie...

Essentially, a clone that is the same age as the mother (source material) would have to be produced at the same time. And while you would have a clone (a genetic match), it would be independent of its mother (source material).

-

In other words, if you were a clone, and of the same age as the source material you were taken from, you would have to have been cloned when your mother (source) was a fetus.

So essentially, when you were born, one or multiple clones would have to have been produced and developed naturally.

That would be ignoring the fact that cloning in complex organisms has yet to figure out some genetic problems like the one where a programmed gene (for lifespan) remembers it's previous lifecycle and tends to cut the clones off short.

-

Basically, the whole clone issue is very science fiction. Is is theoretically possible for a cloned human to exist? Yes.

Is it likely that there are clones wondering about us without knowing their origins? No.

ETA:

The chances of clones being produced in the past 5 or 10 years grows significantly because there have been a number of IVF doctors who had the means, the curiosity and perhaps the lack in morals or ethics, as some have publicly stated their wish to develop human cloning.

In the future I think the chance increases greatly. As the only thing limiting human cloning is oversight, and surely not human curiosity, which tends to trump most everything that holds us back.

Cloning very could be like Resident Evil. Mila Janovich (I think that is how you spell her name)

Isn't disinformation 90% truth 10% fiction?

Shilling insight you have and you have spoken so now it is absolute???

I guess we should continue to believe the government has never worked with aliens. UFOs cant possibly exist nor did any anstronaut actually see flying saucers in space because we here on GAIA have yet to travel like the Jetson's to the ISS. Roswell - all in the loon's minds- a bunch of whacks, we arent of a universe silly we are here by our heavenly created who gave us his only son Jesus. Denver airport is just a really cool man cave - a gentlemen's club "downstairs." HAARP - Honor Asinine Aristocratic Representatives of Politics or maybe something more remedial...Hardly Anyone Around Representing the Population is really what that stands for
. SETI for sheite and giggles, so much $ - maybe the sats are for powering all of our microwaves & cell phones.

Your insight leaves me less than wiling to continue our dialogue - these threads are for consideration of others views - not validation of one's inferiority over another person's opinion. The key word opinion....and my comments were to further expand on where my opinion comes from relating to the OP.

edit on 4-7-2012 by mcsandy because: typo - lighter flavor of my distain

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
I just have a hard time believing the government spent time on programming sex slaves, When they can be readily bought for a few hundred bucks.

Its not about programming just for sex.thats only one small faction of MK. From my understanding the Luciferian or illuminati families that have been for generations go through some sort of programming as children, and advance. Its called teaching and training. This is a mean to create super soldiers, super athletes, super spies,etc.

From this link below leads to many others .some of which are listed as well.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

CIA , Governmental, and Scholarship Programming

spiritual programming

Governmental Programming:

Governmental programming will involve the person being trained to take leadership positions or administrative positions in the government. They may be trained to network with others in governments, both local , national, and international. The Illuminati's stated goal is to infiltrate, and eventually cause the downfall of, all major governments in the world. Government operatives are taught to do this by: infiltrating local political parties running for leadership both locally and nationally working for top leaders, as administrators, financial advisors funding governmental races and backing the person sympathetic to the Illuminati, or putting their person in to win, creating political chaos and unrest with operatives trained in dissension. The people selected for governmental programming are usually highly intelligent with native charm, or charisma. They are also skilled people manipulators. These abilities may be enhanced through programming, encouraging the person to project a "persona" that will draw people to them.

edit on 4-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I believe in mind control and all that jazz, I also know to take everything with a grain o salt.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I believe in mind control and all that jazz, I also know to take everything with a grain o salt.

Thats understandable, but sometimes the grains of salt do add up , and can become the hour glass.

If I hadn't has some strange conversations regarding this with people, and witnessed some strange things myself, along with those red flags and clues that were leaked when I was paying attention,I'd be much more skeptical myself.

I totally understand where you are coming from , and respect your choice, through your own wisdom, to take it all with a grain of salt, as well as anyone who feels the same.

Mine is based on my own wisdom, gained through some personal experiences , and my intuition as well as common sense that tells me there is much more truth to it than there is fiction.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Your response triggered my memory of Jesse Ventura's show on TRUTv..

Confessions from an MK ULTRA survivor:

Confessions from an MK ULTRA survivor:

In an attempt to bring MK ULTRA out into the open for public awareness and finally government acknowledgment internationally, the following appeal has been drafted by Duncan O'Finioan and the survivors of Project Talent (MK ULTRA program) asking for justice and recognition.

Appeal to:

President of the United States Barack Obama
Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-Moon
United States Congress
United States Senate
United States House of Representatives
Respective Governments of Great Britain, Australia, Canada, France, Russian
Federation, Amnesty International

Greetings from the Survivors of Project Talent.

We, the survivors of MK ULTRA and all of its sub-projects -- Project Talent being
one of them -- are coming to you, the leaders of the free world, for redress. We
request action on this matter post-haste, as we have waited long enough for our
respective governments to take notice of our tortures, trials, and tribulations
that were forced upon us as children by the same said governments.

We ask for recognition of all that was done to us, all that is still being done
to us, and recognition of duties that we performed for our respective countries
in the name of freedom and national security.

We request our files be shown to us. We request public recognition for all that
was done and is still being done. We request apologies from same said
governments. We request face to face meetings with the highest officials of our
respective countries in order to discuss this matter on a personal level. We
request Congressional hearings in the United States to address this subject. We
feel this is very little to ask in lieu of what was done to us, and what is
still being done to us.

Quick google search for written text rather than youtube video of series & clips
edit on 4-7-2012 by mcsandy because: link

edit on 4-7-2012 by mcsandy because: correction: graphing external text

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Because while we are supposed to believe in all the crazy happening in them, and all the people who are so powerful... Somehow the "whistleblowers" are allowed to continue exposing them...

I believe that's because most of the population thinks that CTists are "crazy" and "delusional." They don't have to kill whistleblowers anymore. All they have to do is get people to think they are crazy. Problem solved. No one listens to crazy people.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Cloning very could be like Resident Evil. Mila Janovich (I think that is how you spell her name)

Based on what? The fact that you watched it in a movie so it must be possible. I can provide scientific papers on genetic engineering/cloning and the like, but would you read it or simply throw it out as "shill disinfo".

Nothing so far has suggested we can accelerate the growth of a clone to catch up with something that has already developed naturally for 10, 20 or 30 years.

The closest natural thing to what you are suggesting is Progeria which wouldn't be very useful in the terms of aging clones.

Can you provide any reality based evidence to even suggest the likelihood of your claims? Or do you only rely on Hollywood movies and crazy online ramblings?

Gigantism would be a reflection of artificially trying to speed the growth process. As someone with pituitary malfunction or who is giving artificial growth hormones, will develop (grow) at an expedited rate. Unfortunately, the mind does not growth evenly, leaving 10 year olds in the body the size of a pro athlete (but less functioning because of growth abnormalities).

But please, indulge me... Do tell me how you suggest it is possible. Wiithout the T virus and all...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well this is just the icing on the cake.

A hundred dollar purchase in the third world trumps a million dollar program designed to enslave local children dunnit?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's not that I don't believe I just don't believe personal accounts, they always seem so fake, like if you were government property, your no going anywhere...never less exposing them on it and living.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A sad truth....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join