It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of programmed Mk ultra victim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Many of you have most likely heard of Cathy O'brian and her book titled Trance Formation of America.

She discusses how she was used and programmed to be a sexual slave for many of those in the upper echelons of the government as well as the entertainment industry.

The implication of the CIA as well as their connections with "some" in the Vatican is clear .

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I will try to put up excerpts that are not to graphic and upsetting, but I suggest you read the pages linked to truly understand the scope of this problem.

Early the next morning, deep underground in the NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center mind-control lab near D.C., Bill Bennett began preparing me for the program. NASA uses various "CIA designer drugs" to chemically alter the brain and create exactly the mindset required at the time. Huntsville, Alabama’s NASA drug of choice, "Train-quility," created a feeling of absolute, peaceful compliance and a sensation of walking on air. The drug administered this time was sufficiently similar to Tranquility to create total compliance. The beating I had endured the night before had rendered me helpless, anyway, and I could barely crawl up onto the cold, metal lab table as the drug took effect.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

About Dick Cheney and his "most dangerous games"

Dick Cheney, then White House Chief of Staff to President Ford, later Secretary of Defense to President George Bush, documented member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Presidential hopeful for 1996, was originally Wyoming's only Congressman. Dick Cheney was the reason my family had traveled to Wyoming where I endured yet another form of brutality--his version of "A Most Dangerous Game," or human hunting.

It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," as well as traumatize the victim for ensuing programming. it was my experience over the years that A Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men and dogs. In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly raped and tortured.

Bryce Taylor was another victim of CIA mind control.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

(lots of info in^^^ this ^^link)excerpt below

Her ’owner/handler’ was comedian Bob Hope and she was ’loaned out’ to many famous and well known entertainment personalities in order to oblige them to be beholding to and manipulated by Hope and his Illuminati pals so they could be used as "worker bees’ to help usher in the Luciferian, New World Order.

www.henrymakow.com...

"Bryce Taylor relates that she and Michael Jackson and members of the Jackson family accompanied Bob Hope to a location where they were filming up-and- coming talent for TV. Reportedly Bob Hope sponsored the young Jackson boys.

Bryce Taylor writes: "Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup." Reportedly, Brice Taylor and the Jacksons were victims of CIA mind control.

As I was reading about Mk ultra, and how the programming was rampant in the industry, and how these top people had access to any young stars trying to "make it"..it made me wonder how many of our entertainers have been subjected to humiliation and degrading acts all in exchange for the big times..maybe not totally programmed, but definitely used, or traumatized (its what these creeps seem to enjoy the most..the trauma, and the power)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
As I was perusing some old music video's I came across one by the Animals, and I got the strangest feeling watching it. They looked like they had been subjected to something traumatic or sad before their performance on this show..(it was on a variety show) .Look at the bass players expression at the very beginning. These guys are breaking into the industry, and it seems they should be a lot happier being on this variety show. It reminded me of what Bryce Taylor had said she saw happen to the Jackson 5 just before they performed on the Ed Sullivan show.

the video I'm talking about..by the Animals

I could be reading waaaaay more into this than what is reality , but it struck me as odd...so I thought I'd throw it in the thread.

edit: now that I watch it again, I think I may just be being influenced by thoughts, and reading way too much into it..so I apologize for that..if I am.

If I'm right..hmmm..

edit on 3-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I read Trance-Formation a few months ago and I'm reading Thanks for the Memories now. Talk
about a rabbit hole. Both O'Brien and Taylor are pretty clear about what these guys are after...
the NWO. I think everyone should read up on MKUltra and Monarch programming. It certainly
does give one a clearer picture of just how evil these people are.

Cathy O'Brien also talks about George Romney, Mitt's father, former governor of
Michigan, who was deep into the NWO and Monarch programming. This definitely
needs a second look. And a third.
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

Another interesting note is that Brice Taylor claims that both Zacharia Sitchin and Budd Hopkins
frequented the illuminati parties. Kinda sheds a whole new light on the Nibiru b.s......

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Have you read Access Denied by Cathy O'Brian and Mark Phillps?

That's another I would like to read.

Thanks for th elink, and you're correct it is a deep rabbit hole,and one I sometimes fear exposing.

Searching for Cathy's books the search bar scrambled what I was searching with a bunch of extra punctuation type letters after I hit enter. It happened twice, then as I'm reading about it, I get one of those weird computer generated calls about winning air miles .

Just being paranoid about the call, but the timing was odd, considering I rarely get them.

edit on 3-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: because I suck at proof reading

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seriously guys.

Cathy O' Brien and her husband are snake oil salesmen.

They are selling lies backed up with....

wait for it....

NOTHING.

They have not one iota of evidence to support their claims.

The only book that I know of that approaches this topic from a reasonable stand point is Programmed to Kill by Dave McGowan.
Cathy O'Brien makes people who question illegitimate government behavior look like idiots.

I would do a bit more research into this before letting adrenaline get the best of you.
edit on 3/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Cathy O'brien is a brave, brave woman. Did you watch the video where she goes to the gynecologist and they show her mutilated vagina which was carved to look like a face? Crazy.

On the most dangerous game....remember the Dick Cheney hunting accident where he shot a guy? Those guys look forward to the next "human hunt" with a bloodthirsty impatience.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Cathy is off in la la land.

So are the majority who believe MK Ultra to be anything more special than a bunch of scientists doping each other and their subjects with limited results.

Not to say nothing came from it though. When was the last time you saw your Dr. for medicine?

It is believed that 44 American colleges or universities, 15 research foundations or chemical or pharmaceutical companies, including Sandoz (currently Novartis) and Eli Lilly, 12 hospitals or clinics (in addition to those associated with universities), and 3 prisons participated in the MKULTRA program making it the most elaborated colluded yet secretive programs of the CIA and perhaps the most damaging of all!

rakeshvanamali.wordpress.com...

The bottom line is that what they were doing was not nearly effective as they had hoped, and it was built off some pretty lofty goals to begin with. Once you enter the Cathy Obrien's domain, you can't formulate a thought without it somehow relying on every single CT buzzword that has come about in the passed ten/twenty years.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have become more of a voyuer in ATS rather than a participant due to the constant aggression that most people feel they need to let loose when speaking on streamline ATS subjects. I liked the cerebralness of the beginning ATS posters.....WITH THAT SAID...I thought I would add a little intel to this subject regarding a facebook friend that claims to be a clone and subject to some pretty horrific experiences. I have followed him for sometime and he talks about the Queen a lot and the Illuminati as well as Vrill.

I have include the links to his facebook page - you can find another forum (or FB group rather, that gives more insight to his experiences) He has some pretty fascinating tales and comments of Putin and other "ppl of stature and their sick orgies, sexcapades, rape of children and the abuse of the music industry as the Illuminatti's vehicle to send out messages and to control the masses, subliminally I assume from what I have read.

**on a side not this thread brings to mind another thread about Nelly Fratado and her "big hoops" song and its message. I will try to find that thread and edit.

Clone - Donald Marshall Group Page

Katie Perry video about mind control and monarch (uhm!)

facebook of Donald Marshall
Pro Board Forum about Donal Marshall - Illuminati Clone- claims abuse by the Queen

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Cathy O' Brien and her husband are snake oil salesmen.
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I don't believe that for a second. Too many other victims have come forward with similar stories.
Why would someone put themselves in such a vulnerable position for a little attention or a few
bucks? (You can download Trance-Formation of America for free, incidentally).
Their stories are so crazy that most people just don't want to believe it. Yet, if you've done any
kind of research on MKUltra or Monarch programming at all you'd know already their stories
are not at all far-fetched. This sh*t is going on and has been going on for a very long time.

Labor Day 1989 in Northwest Iowa a co-worker's wife sat me down and told me her story,
which was damned near identical to Cathy O'Brien's. Perhaps that experience more than
anything is what tells me Cathy O'Brien is no snake oil salesman.

edit on 3-7-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Another nugget of knowledge:

The head of the MK Ultra program was "Wild" Bill Donovan.

Are you guys aware that he was a member of the Knights of Malta?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

If you want to accuse people of raping children at least have some credible evidence and not crazy stories. I believe in free speech and am not one to cry slander, but simply accusing people of things like this is outrageous and borders on some pretty rotten behaviour.

George Bush is not the most loved person in the world (I get it) but simply because you tie George Bush, NASA, CIA, MKultra, Rape, and a bunch of other buzzwords into a paragraph, does not give it any legitimacy or proof.

In fact, these convoluted conspiracies contradict themselves. Because while we are supposed to believe in all the crazy happening in them, and all the people who are so powerful... Somehow the "whistleblowers" are allowed to continue exposing them...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Yet, if you've done any kind of research on MKUltra or Monarch programming at all you'd know already their stories are not at all far-fetched.

So.. then tell me.

Where exactly did you find this treasure trove of information about MKUltra and this supposed "monarch mind control program"?

Fritz Springmeier? The church lunatic?

I am not saying that bizarre stories do not exist. They most certainly do.
As well as some pretty nefarious characters... Retired Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino comes to mind.

However, very little information exists about MKUltra... Well, I should say very little valid information.
99% of the stuff that you read on the net is someone's fantasy.
Unfortunately its all been reposted so many times that people mistake it for legit truth when it is far from.
The supposed "monarch program" is an internet fantasy.

Do you really think that female rock stars with butterfly tattoos is evidence that it is real?

Correlation is not causation mate.
Just because Cathy O'Brien has a carved up vagina does not mean that some underground group of goverment satanists did it to her.

Never speculate beyond the data.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

It would be reduntant to link all the photos and videos because it's all here in other threads. No one is speculating beyond the data. These people put out movies, tv. music etc that contains EVERY SINGLE point laid out by springmeier 20 years ago.

Every piece of symbolism, right down to the stars taking their "one eye" photos wearing mickey mouse ears. Ever heard of a fembot? Check out Robyn and her song of same title.

Remember Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez? Why do you think she was called "left eye" and always covered one eye? Maybe if she was alive today you could tell her that hollywood conspiracies don't exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
I have become more of a voyuer in ATS rather than a participant due to the constant aggression that most people feel they need to let loose when speaking on streamline ATS subjects. I liked the cerebralness of the beginning ATS posters.....WITH THAT SAID...I thought I would add a little intel to this subject regarding a facebook friend that claims to be a clone and subject to some pretty horrific experiences. I have followed him for sometime and he talks about the Queen a lot and the Illuminati as well as Vrill.

I have include the links to his facebook page - you can find another forum (or FB group rather, that gives more insight to his experiences) He has some pretty fascinating tales and comments of Putin and other "ppl of stature and their sick orgies, sexcapades, rape of children and the abuse of the music industry as the Illuminatti's vehicle to send out messages and to control the masses, subliminally I assume from what I have read.

**on a side not this thread brings to mind another thread about Nelly Fratado and her "big hoops" song and its message. I will try to find that thread and edit.

Clone - Donald Marshall Group Page

Katie Perry video about mind control and monarch (uhm!)

facebook of Donald Marshall
Pro Board Forum about Donal Marshall - Illuminati Clone- claims abuse by the Queen

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by mcsandy

If you want to accuse people of raping children at least have some credible evidence and not crazy stories. I believe in free speech and am not one to cry slander, but simply accusing people of things like this is outrageous and borders on some pretty rotten behaviour.

George Bush is not the most loved person in the world (I get it) but simply because you tie George Bush, NASA, CIA, MKultra, Rape, and a bunch of other buzzwords into a paragraph, does not give it any legitimacy or proof.

In fact, these convoluted conspiracies contradict themselves. Because while we are supposed to believe in all the crazy happening in them, and all the people who are so powerful... Somehow the "whistleblowers" are allowed to continue exposing them...

YOU ARE THE EPIDOME OF MY FIRST FEW WORDS....maybe the booze???

Secondly I rarely add the quote material but to clarify - I NEVER said what you are implying and thought I would share the person who ALLEGES very extreme abuse of many that also relates to the OP. I did not say the things in your first and second paragragh.

Their are many threads that can be linked into the subject. But I have never seem a mention of this guy so I thought I would add to the MIX. I found the info that he has posted to simulate many other "theories of conspiracy" here and thought it would be a great add. I don't live here to gain s&f 's nor do I care to slighted just because you want to put words into my commentary that I did not say.

What is the deal - maybe not enough human contact? v Maybe your BOOZE Party doesn't bring out your best self nor one to have DIALOGUE with.

again....my first sentence!!!
edit on 3-7-2012 by mcsandy because: spacing....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I realize there is much controversy over the validity of the claims, as well as this is a topic that has been hashed about quite often.

I just wanted to put out fresh awareness of this issue to those who may not be informed, without bringing up a thread with pages and pages of posts, that may seem daunting for new members.

I thank all the members who added links to this thread, providing more info for research.

There are so many much more intelligent well informed members that I on this board, and I appreciate when they share their knowledge and provide extra info.

Some of the best teachers are found right here on ATS, concerning things they just won't teach you in school, yet are important to be aware of and informed about.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I couldnt agree with you more. It is just unfortunate to those - such as myself that may not have a lot of time to delve into all of the rabbit holes of all things "ATS," and it is great when subjects that may have been covered are brought up....by those that seem to not live, breath, eat, sleep ATS.

I appreciate having new approaches to classical conspiracies.

edit on 3-7-2012 by mcsandy because: oh btw ... gave you s&f just in case you care....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardwired

It would be reduntant to link all the photos and videos because it's all here in other threads.

It would be redundent because every single bit of information about project monarch found on the net can be traced to Springmeier.

You do know that Springmeier went to Federal Prison for something like ten years for making bomb threats right?

I am sure that you will use this to further reinforce some paranoid fantasy about satan and the government.

Do you know that Springmeier also made claims that this underground satanic clique likes to harvest adrenochrome from live victims before they sacrifice them?
He claims to have exposed this, but in truth he simply saw Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and his paranoid mind thought that the "elites" were putting some kind of hidden message in the movie.

The evidence that you supposedly see in movies and television is no different than a paranoid schizophrenic taking a rorschach test.

You see whatever you want to see and you are obviously paranoid.

CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

It would be reduntant to link all the photos and videos because it's all here in other threads.

It would be redundent because every single bit of information about project monarch found on the net can be traced to Springmeier.

You do know that Springmeier went to Federal Prison for something like ten years for making bomb threats right?

I am sure that you will use this to further reinforce some paranoid fantasy about satan and the government.

Do you know that Springmeier also made claims that this underground satanic clique likes to harvest adrenochrome from live victims before they sacrifice them?
He claims to have exposed this, but in truth he simply saw Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and his paranoid mind thought that the "elites" were putting some kind of hidden message in the movie.

The evidence that you supposedly see in movies and television is no different than a paranoid schizophrenic taking a rorschach test.

You see whatever you want to see and you are obviously paranoid.

CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a BOOK written around 1971. Where do you suppose Hunter Thompson found out about adrenachrome? The FILM version of this book was released in 1998, two years after the first printing of Springmeier's first Monarch book.

Springmeier has said himself that he was set up and never made any bomb threats or anything. He also had no criminal record prior to this.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

First of all, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a BOOK written around 1971. Where do you suppose Hunter Thompson found out about adrenachrome? The FILM version of this book was released in 1998, two years after the first printing of Springmeier's first Monarch book. Springmeier has said himself that he was set up and never made any bomb threats or anything. He also had no criminal record prior to this.

It makes total sense he would be a target of a setup.

I knew this thread would bring out some great info, as well as disinfo, and it inspires me to read more on the subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

By "You" I do not mean you specifically. I was referring to the OP materials if you (specifically) chose to read it. You (specifically) chose to add to this thread and the OP, which was what my post was addressing. You (Specifically) are supporting a thread, and the source material, which makes many allegations without providing adequate proof to back up such claims.

I thought I would add a little intel to this subject regarding a facebook friend that claims to be a clone and subject to some pretty horrific experiences.

I won't even touch on the clone thing...

edit on 3-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join