It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in 'care' abducted raped and beaten : UK news SKY/BBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
There was a possible further story today , after announcements made yesterday .
OP edited. See links below

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3-7-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: its way way above top secret /

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is truly horrific!
Could this be the breaking news you are speaking of?

news.sky.com...
edit on 3-7-2012 by brandi9748 because: Checked for spellling

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
While I do agree it's terrible, how did this go unnoticed or investigated for so long?

So is the solution to open large detainment/care houses for all the kids? All run by the Govt. of course.

hmmm..

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brandi9748

It s related but I am not sure yet , I meant sky tv news . That has yesterdays date on the article , but it could be aforerunner to further news today / used by investigators . Could be a spinned away , by what came to my ears just earlier people should/could be spitting mad , if its another ring involving local politicians/care home staff/the doctors and nurses who sign them out and in and off . the social services who took them in the first place .
I say , another case of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

No i dont think it is actually , sometimes tv does come before/after/without net
Its revelant though , certainly

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

"We are setting out urgent, immediate steps to protect children in care and address all the weaknesses. These are big changes to a system which has been letting down too many children."

a case of yesterday's news today ?

"However, action is also needed to protect those children in care now."

Hopefully I am not / wrong . When child protection measures become the instruments of child abuse .

Multi-ethnic , as the commissioner said , that is what it is about within the system . Go - government children's minister , and Sue Berlovitz . They can keep multi-ethnic this is still england
Set the police dogs on em , and the anti-terrorist brigade , we dont care about the banks.Thanks for replies /link , we'll see what washes out

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

"We need to be sure that by clustering vulnerable children together in certain areas of England we are not putting already desperate children in even greater danger of being preyed upon.

This is about where it s at , the news report i only just heard half of is at i think - there were children being / recentlymoved.

That would involve councils/ crossborder co-operations / ###

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its the children minister's constituency/s , and coastal resorts. /

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk... I think this is a link to what your discussing. Something very wrong in Britain at this time

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by astra001uk

Last month a report by MPs revealed up to 10,000 children went missing from care last year.

too right , that'a why not to miss it .
From what 's been said in the bbc link , i think arrests / something has gone down today , apart from the announcements yesterday .

EgMs Berelowitz said: "Children have told me of being abducted, threatened, serially raped and subjected to other forms of violence resulting in them feeling worthless and losing all sense of self respect."

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

This is global epidemic. This is happening to our children right under our noses, by our "so called" leaders, police, priests, politicians, teachers, and in many cases, our very own neighbors. Society, as a whole, is either unaware or in many cases choose to ignore it.

I am a single mother of a 12yr. boy. I've felt that I had to make it known to him that there are sick people (many of authority) who traffic and torture our children daily. I never wanted to have this conversation with him, but I feel he needed to know this reality. My son is in a different state twice a month, as he races motocross on a national level. He loves it, he's great at it and he gets to travels the country. I felt he needed to be educated on this topic, not only for his own safety, but the safety of his racing buddies. It's the new sick and twisted reality we now live in.

If you get a chance check out "The Pedophocracy" by David McGowen & The Dutroux Affair. wikispooks.com... This made me sick to my stomach & truly feel ashamed that I live in a world with such sick people.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yes saw some thing about this on the news. A childrens care home, in the same street as a hostel for criminel pedo perverts. No one knew any thing about it in the system? Social servise workers? Probation officers? Child care officials? Schools? Move endangered abused children from thier homes and send them to the other end of the country. Isolated frightened and alone. In a care home, just down the street from the local perverts hostel? The mind boggles.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by brandi9748
reply to post by ZIPMATT

This is global epidemic. This is happening to our children right under our noses, by our "so called" leaders, police, priests, politicians, teachers, and in many cases, our very own neighbors. Society, as a whole, is either unaware or in many cases choose to ignore it.

I am a single mother of a 12yr. boy. I've felt that I had to make it known to him that there are sick people (many of authority) who traffic and torture our children daily. I never wanted to have this conversation with him, but I feel he needed to know this reality. My son is in a different state twice a month, as he races motocross on a national level. He loves it, he's great at it and he gets to travels the country. I felt he needed to be educated on this topic, not only for his own safety, but the safety of his racing buddies. It's the new sick and twisted reality we now live in.

If you get a chance check out "The Pedophocracy" by David McGowen & The Dutroux Affair. wikispooks.com... This made me sick to my stomach & truly feel ashamed that I live in a world with such sick people.

rr
Im a single mum of a 13 year old daughter and a 20 year old daughter. Ive not had the conversation that you speak of but i feel i need to. Shes a lot older and worldy wise than i was at 13, in fact i can say that applies to her older sister as well, as my eldest seemed a lot more innocent at 13.
Even though i try to be positive, the wickedness and evil of this world brings me further down each day. In fact i could honestly say the only joy i seem to have from this world, is from my children, my pets, nature and the possibility of something better after this. And to make things more complicated, my youngest seems to be turning into me, with an interest in mysterious, spiritual and conspiracy topics, and general dislike of human beings. Do i think her life would be easier if this wasnt the case? yes. Would i want this? no, i dont think so.
Sorry that was a bit off-topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

That sounds like the case in Rochdale , do look at the links if anyone didnt ie

Last month a report by MPs revealed up to 10,000 children went missing from care last year.

Its worse than that , by a lot . They're dead . How many went in 2009? or 10?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Huh, I hate humans.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I thank you for bringing this information , that would explain alot of ground i covered , even , on my own .
Without the b*s who wouldnt listen or a link like that . ?Did you read the books?
I didnt understand the reference to special forces /f%ing well bring them all on
I am very glad for there being people who keep a handle on what is true , or not , and the way things really are really does churn mind and stomach sometimes. And sometimes not . 'Witnessing' against it is more than half the battle I think , there will be still so many children who are under this rule

edit on 4-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: sick of my own rhetoric too

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

It is best to warn the kids in no uncertain terms .

What the fifth estate would do if ...

It is easier to deal with , Jamie Olivers and a Scottish girl's blog of her school lunch? if you remember the recent story.

The fifth estate aka _________

will grow teeth one day , rather soon now
edit on 4-7-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

join