AfterInfinity for the YOLO Party (You Only Live Once)

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Since it's pretty obvious that nobody rises from being dead for a few days (hush, Christians) I think it would be a very good policy to treat everyone as you would treat yourself (masochists, take a walk). We only live once, so where's the fun in being a one-off-er when you're always fighting?

If it isn't hurting anyone, leave it be.

If you want to be an idiot, do it, but make sure you don't hurt anyone in the process. Yes, this includes killing yourself. If you're dumb enough to do it, by all means...just don't use explosives.

Never solve anything with violence unless absolutely necessary.

If circumstances have rendered an individual crippled in any sense, be kind enough to help them, or let someone know who can. We'd want the same for us, wouldn't we?

No trash talking. Everyone knows a trash-talker, and it never helps the situation any. Be polite and respectful at all times, and you've won half the battle.

Now, I realize this all sounds like T&C's...and hey, maybe that's a great idea. Anyone who breaks these rules gets to be put in a similar position where karma is put in fast forward, and they most likely will see exactly what they did wrong. If they don't, deport them. There's plenty of other places that hold high stock with douchebags.

Well, that's my campaign speech. You only live once; why ruin it for everyone (including yourself) ?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

i dig the stuff you're talking about here. only beef i would have with it is the term "Y.O.L.O." i mean really, we have all been saying that for a long time but when drake and lil wayne say it, the world has to believe it.

they used to teach us that back in school, a gym teacher that is.....the GOLDEN Rule as he put it.

anyways S&F, good luck!
edit on 3-7-2012 by johnnycashed because: forgot something Whoops!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
YOLO

Is no damn reason to act like a damn fool.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You will need to make another thread with Summation in the title for people can vote for you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

i cannot vote for a " party " with such an ambiguous acronym - its soo , so easy to confuse you with the ` other ` YOLO [ you obviously like owls ] party
they even have a cool tee shirt

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That makes it easier for me to create a secret society that uses symbolism to seduce the populace into following my every desire...and when in doubt, just use owls.

top topics

join