It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about your problem, i will try to be Mr Wolf (pulp fiction) of suffering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yup you read it, i had a lot of problems myself, i faced a l dot of deep suffering and desperation for a long time and i survived, i learned how to deal with suffering and with the causes of suffering.

So if you are tired of it all wishing to get away from existence and you believe me, go ahead i think i can help.

I am not a professional, my working area is law, but my life path taught me some hard lessons.

Also my native language is not English so forgive me bad English.

Message me in private or post it here, as you wish.

Cheers
edit on 3-7-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OMG this thread will be my biggest failure here on ATS, nobody needs help, i am glad for that

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
OMG this thread will be my biggest failure here on ATS, nobody needs help, i am glad for that

You mean that call from Obama hasn't come in yet....I sent a message to the WH as soon as you posted this thread. He needs all the help he can get...

Des

edit on 3-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Your original post was at 20:04. This one is timestamped 20:25. I guess ya kind of missed the life lesson on patience, eh?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

No, it's more the "sharing personal problems in a room full of random strangers on the internet" thing that's stopping people.

Personally, I was expecting the infamous "GROW THE F*** UP!" rejoinder. It certainly seemed like a punchline was waiting...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

lol patient? I usually get answers quickly from the new topic watchers

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yup put me on the phone now

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Ok but people are hidden in internet Ids and there is the option of the private message. But hey, i felt like doing this, its done

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Ok but people are hidden in internet Ids and there is the option of the private message. But hey, i felt like doing this, its done

Maybe you should have started a thread that said. *Tell me your best friends problems, I'll fix them*...then people could write to you about themselves, but not really...know what I mean...

Des

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Maybe i will try that next time...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

But there ways to expose a problem without exposing your private life.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

But there ways to expose a problem without exposing your private life.

I think the likes of facebook have burned enough people to make them wary of posting private matters in an open forum...but I could be wrong.

Des

edit on 3-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Maybe you are right but people should enjoy the anonymity of the internet...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Don't take the lack of reponses to your offer personally - I like your intentions, I think it is honourable.

Many people are jaded and burnt out at the moment. Exposing their souls on an internet forum is not such an easy thing to do for most members here. There is little trust of others. Maybe even the thought that you have an alterior motive of some sort ?

It is sad I know - I created a thread not so long ago offering unlimited loving energy to those who were willing to receive it. I got one negative reply
Pretty much sums it up I think.

If you were offering something materialistic like a free week-end in Paris then you would be very popular.

Peace Out - Love and Light - Ned

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Please post this in the religious section.... you will get lots of replies from people that DO need help.

Second line says the same as the first.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

I don't agree. A lot of people in pain search for answers and they don't go to religion, they go to philosophy, metaphysics and psychology. I was one of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Mickierocksman

I don't agree. A lot of people in pain search for answers and they don't go to religion, they go to philosophy, metaphysics and psychology. I was one of them.

I agree with this, i would never dare go to the religious forum for help with any of my problems. Seems going to those forums for help would just create more problems for me, that's just my opinion though.

new topics

top topics

join