It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Manchester (UK) ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hello everybody. This is going to be my first thread so don't be harsh on me especially for the grammar part as I am not native to England.
So, the thing is I am new to this country, maybe 5 or 6 months. Things are going good so far, I found a job, I have a nice place to stay, everything is going well. The only bad thing I can think of is I guess the weather, and probably most of you will agree with me on that.
I want this to be a general thread, let's say so, so my question to you is: Is there something interesting going on in Manchester, any cool places to go, any haunted mansions, you know out of the ordinary places?
I am looking forward for your replies.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hi you could try ordsall hall in salford theres been a manor on that site since 1250 and been lots of ghost seen there and also salford.gov has a live ghost cam set up. I also have to agree the weather has been terrible seeing as it is suppose to be summer. services.salford.gov.uk...
edit on 3-7-2012 by mad bloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Try going down to HMP Styal women's prison behind Manchester airport and watch the lesbians kissing each other during yard time, though the fence ! Lol only joking !!!

All the action is going down in Liverpool !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mad bloke

Cheers mate, sure gonna follow your advice, but first I have to figure out when will I be off from my work place.
Anyway ,thanks again

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FawnyKate

The lesbian thing seems to be an interesting offer, maybe a little bit to cheeky for my taste though
, but hey, one may never know....

edit on 4-7-2012 by leopayaso1987 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I moved a short while ago and Manchester is now pretty much one of the main city's for me to travel to so I'll be following this thread quite a bit I imagine. It would be really cool to come across some interesting conspiracy/paranormal/alternative stuff to check out when I'm next there.

Thanks for this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dang...

Guess my suggestion was not valid... And a bit much for certain peoples sensibilities..

You could always look on the G-mex centre website.. Also.. Manchester and surrounding towns are great places to go out.. keep away from Salford.. Bit rough there.. Ramsbottom is cool.. So is Bolton.. And Bury .. Have plenty of good memories from those places..

If you are willing to travel.. You could visit the Lake District which is not that far from you.. Its BEAUTIFUL.. You cannot visit the UK without going there! Then there is the historic cities of Lanacaster, Chester and of course Liverpool.. Many a good nights out in those places too..
edit on 4-7-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

top topics

join