It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt presses for release of blind sheik...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Did anyone actually expect this entire cluster F*&K in Egypt and the Muslim Brotherhood to go any differently?

We have Mubarak, now dead, rest his soul, who was at peace with Israel for all of these years, RIPPED from office by what I believe was a US FUNDED coup, and then, the KIND AND FRIENDLY Muslim Brotherhood, who Obama said were "our friends" and interested only in "peace" now asking for us to release the one man who is the reason we are at war with Islam.

SOURCE

Did anyone really think that the new Muslim Brotherhood (MB for short) to be sympathetic to the USA when in fact, their entire existence since the 1940's has been for revolution and Jihad?

How do any of you who think otherwise sleep at night?

What a damn shame this is. And what a charade our government is conducting upon this Earth.

In Cairo, President-elect Mohamed Morsi proclaimed to hundreds of thousands of supporters in Tahir Square on Friday that he will gain the release of Rahman, who is in a federal prison in North Carolina after having been convicted of masterminding the bombing that killed six and unsuccessfully plotting to blow up other landmarks, including the United Nations.

Are there people in this world stupid enough to believe that the Radical Islamists are just our friends now that they are in power in what USED TO BE a friendly Egyptian state?

The Brotherhood's credo was and is, "God is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations."
SOURCE

It is said that “Revolutions are started by intellectuals, carried out by fanatics, and the fruits harvested by rogues.” This was clearly illustrated in Egypt: The massive demonstrations in Tahrir Square were the work of students, merchants, and an assortment of other groups. The Muslim Brotherhood did not join the people; they wanted first to see how it turned out. But with the exile of their nemesis, Hosni Mubarak, they found their courage and jumped on the wagon. Even then, in order not to frighten the people, they “promised” NOT to seek a majority in the Parliament , and NOT to field candidates for the presidency. We now know that they broke both promises.

Some experts, and the Obama administration, accepted and even reinforced the subterfuge of the Brotherhood and their false and calculated modesty.They rationalized that the Muslim Brotherhood
controlled only 25 to 30 percent of the population and thus, couldn’t win the elections, even less the presidency. We now know they were wrong on both counts.

SOURCE

Today, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (MN-06) and Congressmen Trent Franks (AZ-02), Louie Gohmert (TX-01), Tom Rooney (FL-16) and Lynn Westmoreland (GA-03) sent letters to the Inspectors General of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Department of Defense, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the Department of State. These letters seek answers about the U.S. government’s involvement with the Muslim Brotherhood, a group that calls for "civilization jihad."

SOURCE

Really Mr. President? And the first place you spoke publicly after you were first elected was where?

“The Muslim Brotherhood is one faction in Egypt. They don’t have majority support in Egypt, but they are well organized and there are strains of their ideology that are against the U.S., there’s no doubt about it,” Obama said. “But here’s the thing that we have to understand, there are a whole bunch of secular folks in Egypt, there are a whole bunch of educators and civil society in Egypt that wants to come to the fore as well. So it’s important for us not to say that our own only two options are either the Muslim Brotherhood or a suppressed people.”

To avoid such scenarios, Obama said that the U.S. must make sure “that we get all the groups together in Egypt for an orderly transition and the one that is a meaningful transition.'
-- February 1, 2011, Barack Hussein Obama.

Please, anyone in ATS land, tell me how this is supposed to end peacefully? Has the entire world gone insane? Am I the only one who sees this and what is yet to come?

....pounding my head on my desk.
edit on 3-7-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

yup ,,that gonna be tricky,,arming drug dealers and letting that pice of # go,,,
maybe Egypt will put him on trial for, murder of innocent,,sorry liberation,,, of the wrong, infedel?
Under Muslum Law.
u know some "fine print" where Mohamed,, shows he "failed in his duty",,
ie he is not dead?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
already posted at least once

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
politics, i thought was about compromise, what does the new President of Egypt offer?

what do we need with a man near death anyway? will the blind man live longer in the new Egypt or in our prisons? I think in our prisons to be honest.

send them the near corpse, he can share a hospital room with Mubarak...and pay a premium price so your people don't quickly consider you to be an impotent leader is how i'd respond.

but the media will try and spin this as if a nation on the edge of the abyss has something worth caring about. what do men care about chirping birds?
edit on 3-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
will these guys ever get it?

one after the other, they just never cease acting as morons.

why does the new president of egypt think his career will end up different than his predecessor?

i guess he'll have to be wheeled into a courtroom on a stretcher near death before he understands that playing politics is worse than having AIDS.

top topics

join