It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland might jail UK Bankers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If Scotland can try these criminals, I'll put on a kilt myself and play a bagpipe singing Pòg mo thòin in Gàidhlig at them.
*Note to self, learn the bagpipe*

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Might want to refresh your information.:Strangely, one group of the CIA’s own, a Middle East team who had knowledge of CIA illegal drug and weapons operations, was not warned. CIA agents Charles McKee, Matthew Kevin Gannon, Daniel Emmet O'Connor and Ronald Albert Lariviere died in the explosion of Fight PA-103. At least one source from within the government has claimed that McKee and his team had complained about CIA weapons shipments to Syrian terrorists as well as about the large quantities of drugs the CIA was facilitating for shipment to the US. Higher-ups in the CIA had allegedly tried to stonewall their demands for answers (as has been the case in several other documented cases involving drug operations in the military and the DEA). In frustration they were flying home on their own accord, against orders, to present evidence to Congress. It is my opinion that the CIA likely considered them a substantial threat, and chose to eliminate them before they could reach the US.
If true, this is a story that will never see the light of day in the mainstream press.

Source with more details :worldaffairsbrief.com...

<< 1   >>

join