It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

So, in your eyes......

The people who witnessed Flight 93 and Flight 77 are lying
The people who pulled wreckage of Flight 77 out of the Pentagon are lying
The people who identified the wreckage of Flight 77 are lying
The people who gathered the wreckage of Flight 93 are lying
The people who identified the wreckage of Flight 93 are lying

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Thanks, Switch. That's all we;re saying, that because there is doubt about what was reported about that day, and because the stakes are so high, it should be looked into. There can be no good reason to believe otherwise, and anyone who deems it unwise is involved in a cover-up. So all of you who continually work so hard to justify the OS, are part of the organized effort to get away with murder.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

And in my eyes George Bush is lying, Dick Cheney is lying, Lucky Larry is lying, Rudy Guiliani is lying....

Is that so hard to believe?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1
Wans't there a movie about an alien race that would take the people out of doomed airliners just before they crashed?
I don't know what to think of this, to have angels (spirits) you have to have a dead body right?

The EVENT was the show. they also had a celestial sphere come into EA*RTH space thru a portal activated from EA*RTH, smh... 9-11 I just keep to myself as 1 is disgusted about the whole way it went down. MAKES 1 trust in GOD ONLY sometimes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by donmega

I worked on a crash of a C-130 where six crew members died.
and im sure u worked on crash sites where C-130 where crew members ,,survived as well,,for instance,
a recent incident where a C-130 went down,, fighting fires in Colarado,, a Col. and 3 crew were killed,
but two are ok,,that was a tragedy as well,,
my point is each crash site is different,,
Flight 93,,of course was tragic, sensless, and still has a stink too it.
but thats just how i see it,, dont make it right or wrong,, just how i see it is all.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Yes, we know. The only people who aren't lying about 9/11 are DRG, Gage, Jones, and yourself. Thanks for the input

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think they are called "Exotic Beams".

If the Boeing Aircraft had the 3,300 pound depleted uranium counterweights in its wings, the impact and fire could have created criticallities causing "Exotic Beams".

Pretty much short lived dirty Neutron beams from the criticallity event. Remember "Depleted Uraniun" isn't 100% depleted. There's still some pretty hot stuff within that hasn't totally been depleted out.

There is no such thing as 100% fully Depleted Uranium. I think the things she saw were from the nuclear critical event in the crater.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
People have stated that when a jet fires it's weapon system they also send a signal that jams all radar. This also effects other electrical systems. Even cars in the area were affected by it.

www.youtube.com...

John Fleegle heard engines roar over his head and felt the ground shake under his feet as the lights flickered in his office. He stepped outside and saw a big ball of fire in the air. However, when he got to the supposed crash site of Flight 93, he saw a second plane still flying overhead. While telling his eyewitness story, a retired Air Force officer explains that the reason his lights flickered was because the radar frequency was zapped as the plane was shot down.

edit on 7/5/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

The reason why the lights flickered should be obvious from the image below.

I'll come back later and explain it to the truthers who are not smart enough to figure it out for themselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Gee, since the dancing Israelis did not show up until after the first tower was hit, maybe they were just like the rest of the people in New York.

Double gee, now why would you say they turned up after the first tower was hit? Were they expecting a second airplane or do they enjoy filming smoke?

Seems a lot of people were "filming smoke" that morning. Or do you think a burning WTC Tower was not worthy of attention ?

We are not talking about a lot of people, we are talking about Israel spies "documenting" the 9/11 false flag, carrying explosives and lots of currency in their white vans.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by vipertech0596

And in my eyes George Bush is lying, Dick Cheney is lying, Lucky Larry is lying, Rudy Guiliani is lying....

Is that so hard to believe?

That every single person involved in the event that doesn't support conspiracy claims is lying? That the people who found and gave back personal effects at each crash site are lying? That the civilians who collected passenger flesh and body parts and identified them through painstaking science are lying?

Yes, it's ludicrous to believe, and the product of damaged reasoning abilities. What possible reason would they all have to lie, and what sort of complete moron would set up a conspiracy where they needed tens of thousands of people to willingly lie?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Except, they were not carrying explosives either. And im pretty sure they didn't have a lot of "currency" on them either.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
People have stated that when a jet fires it's weapon system they also send a signal that jams all radar. This also effects other electrical systems. Even cars in the area were affected by it.

www.youtube.com...

John Fleegle heard engines roar over his head and felt the ground shake under his feet as the lights flickered in his office. He stepped outside and saw a big ball of fire in the air. However, when he got to the supposed crash site of Flight 93, he saw a second plane still flying overhead. While telling his eyewitness story, a retired Air Force officer explains that the reason his lights flickered was because the radar frequency was zapped as the plane was shot down.

edit on 7/5/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

The reason why the lights flickered should be obvious from the image below.

I'll come back later and explain it to the truthers who are not smart enough to figure it out for themselves.

If I was you, I wouldn't comment about the intelligence of others.

BTW, the screen capture of yours shows in the background a electric pole with the cables cut. Surely that would cause a black out and not lights flickering

Explain that you Muslim witch-hunter.

To all the other sensible people, you can test the effect of microwaves on electric lights by holding a lamp about a foot away from a microwave that is being used. It will flicker.

I think it also does the same on flashlights.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Except, they were not carrying explosives either. And im pretty sure they didn't have a lot of "currency" on them either.

You are not sure of much or pretty about it too so our exchange is a dead end.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are not sure of much or pretty about it too so our exchange is a dead end.

Until you actually do some honest research somewhere other than conspiracy sites, you are right. Its pretty useless to talk to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I doubt if I would believe someone if they said they were angels but I might believe someone who said they were "like angels". How would anyone know what an angel look like to say that these beings were definitely angels. People with confidence state things definitively but it doesn't mean what they say is the truth or even close to real. Confidence in people seems to be respected in society and people tend to believe what a confident person says more. This is a big problem with the present world.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
TO be fair, there were many famous pychics that went to ground zero and said it was odd that there were no spirits and that the angles prob took them all away when the incicdent happened.

Why? Was their deaths more special then someone else?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If I was you, I wouldn't comment about the intelligence of others.

BTW, the screen capture of yours shows in the background a electric pole with the cables cut. Surely that would cause a black out and not lights flickering

Explain that you Muslim witch-hunter.

To all the other sensible people, you can test the effect of microwaves on electric lights by holding a lamp about a foot away from a microwave that is being used. It will flicker.

I think it also does the same on flashlights

Silly Truther, my microwave has a light built right inside it so I can see the popcorn pop.

Do microwave lightbulbs have special radiation shields ?

Val McClatchey's lights flickered and went out. She lived beyond the break in the line.

The Indian Lake Marina's lights flickered and came back on. The marina was before the break in the line.

All of the evidence indicates Flt 93 crashed in Shanksville. Some people are just too dimwitted to put the facts together.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A lot of what we heard on 9/11 and after that day were lies. Some of it was just people getting things wrong.

I trusted the government and media before November 22, 1963. After that, no I have not trusted them.

Anyone can read the books of Jim Marrs and find out how crooked things are in the old U.S. of A.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Stories like this must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Either what this woman is saying is true and there was no or very little debris and no bodies but lots of fairy lights OR it was a made up story to hide the fact that NO plane crashed that day BUT using the idea of Angles and thereby implying God was involved/there,would somehow set the victims family members at ease and thereby stop them asking funny questions.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You stop calling people names. What is wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourself. That is against the rules and very rude. How could you be so childish? When will you grow up? Now get back to the subject and sit up straight.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join