It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH Negative blood type

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would like to re-post the thread about the RH Negative blood type..

I am hoping people will have their say and experience as an RH Negative blood type and also any who is or who is not RH Negative could give some opinion on this also

Funny how scientists put it down to a random mutation though...

But what mutation could cause such a massive change in blood?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Go on....you have my interest....
Explain...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
what is your point bro? i have RH neg blood type, am i an alien or something?

no really though i know it is a rare blood type so i do donate often, just curious as there isnt alot of info in the OP

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My mother was O-, everyone of of her children born except for me constantly almost miscarried because they had the rh+ blood type from my father. Had to have medical intervention through out both my brothers, with both being born a whole month premature.

Me I got negative, so her pregnancy with me was the easiest.

Strange how that works, its always intrigued me.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Go on....you have my interest....
Explain...

O neg, is found in no other lifeform on earth other than a small per centage of humans.It is a universal bloodtype that can be used as a transfusion for all other bloodtypes,but not the other way around.I'll say it's origin is a mystery and leave it at that.Some interesting statement's will be left here for you to decide what you will belive and yes ,I am O neg.By the way it is not O(Oh) it is 0(Zero),meaning zero rheasus monkey.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would first like to say that i am not a 'Bro' lol..And second...

Rare = special

No you are not an alien, but maybe somewhere down the line we were created by 'Aliens'...

But say a monkey crossed bred with an 'Alien' and thats how only some % population have the Neg and more have the Pos

Well, in all due respect...RH Neg means you are not carry the money protein...

I mean, have you even done any research on this matter? As your Neg i thought it might have been something that interested you

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i have done no research on it at all, it has gotten my interest though so i will look about and see what i can find out,

also sorry maam

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mmmmkay this post is a mess, ill post some clear points on RH- in ATS style

First background

RH is the rhesus monkey gene, so every human and most monkeys today have that gene, they have to have.
All animals have traces of their entire genetic bloodline, and this can be taken as far, as with the chicken, they are trying to stop, in early development, and trigger some dormant genes, to make it produce a dinosaur from its genetic past instead.

Now the curious thing is, we humanity have a thing called RH-, Where a small percentage of us, are actually missing this part of our genetic history, the RH marker is simply not there.
This could have been caused by a couple of things:
1. Genetic mutation (though unlikely, as nothing like this has happened in any other species we know of)
2. A humanoid mated with an humanoid without the Rhesus gene (that first RH- cant have been terrestrial)
3. Genetic manipulation ( Ancient alien astronaut theory )

Now an interesting fact, as the RH- people on here already hinted at, RH- and RH+ mates can have problem having kids as the RH- mother's immune system will start attacking the fetus as if it was a foreign body.

This does happen one other place in the Animal kingdom, wait for it:

Donkey and Horse
Tiger and Lion
Zebra and Horse

Now to take it further, there are those who say the supposed "Royal Bloodline" they are keeping safe, through incest is in fact the pure RH- Line.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I was waiting for you, lol.

Good post!

The only thing i didnt know, was that there is more than a mule it happens too..

Pretty thick evidence of 2 different species mating, creating complications in pregnancy!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Adding that the offspring of those combinations either become giants and/or infertile.

Now I'm a rh+ child born to rh- mother. She had no issues with her pregnancy with me, nor with my brother the only thing she received an injection at the birth of my brother to prevent a reaction in case the two blood types ever mixed. theory being since she had one rh+ child that she might now have the anti-body's that could affect the new baby. Assuming this is correct perhaps I'm the only rh+ out of my siblings?

Adding I'm not a giant nor am i infertile so that theory does not hold up in this case. Plus I am the one with all the unusual events happening not my mother or my sibling.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As rare as O- is there seems to be quite a few here on ATS everytime one of these threads pops up.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Being infertile is just down to the individual..

The anti-D injections are to prevent complications

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Good point!

Maybe some people lie lol

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodSister
Good point!

Could be that!

It could also be that RH- people have a thirst for knowledge that ATS provides OR It could just be that people just want to feel special.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

This does happen one other place in the Animal kingdom, wait for it: Donkey and Horse Tiger and Lion Zebra and Horse

What does that mean? They are in the same family but not the same. Are you saying that they have RH- or that when mating a donkey and a horse, things are not right? I am slightly confused on this.
I am RH-

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
True, i have read one of the RH Neg symptoms, and apprently a thirst for knowledge is a trait lol.

Could be halfy half thought lol

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

What if you are A2 sine negative? OUCH. Beware of this blood type, it's acidic. Is the movie alien true?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by BloodSister
Good point!

Could be that!

It could also be that RH- people have a thirst for knowledge that ATS provides OR It could just be that people just want to feel special.

It could be those, but it could also be that 0- isn't as rare as it is said to be.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

I would like to re-post the thread about the RH Negative blood type..

Could you give us a link to the thread you are referencing OP? It might be helpful in making sense of this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join